Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been doing lives every night from the camper van with her and her maw getting drunk and her eating her own body weight in crisps.
It’s the fact she’s driving about wee windy country roads again early next morning 😵💫

Reactions: 4
That lassies portion sizes are ginormous 😳her lunch yesterday that'd do me a whole day, although I'm not into a plate of beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's now eating a full garlic bread, stuffed with chicken fajita pasta topped with melted cheese 😳I'd be the size of a house if I ate like that 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t even eat a baguette that size on its own, never mind one that is dripping with butter. And pasta filling? Carbs on carbs? Surely she could have just made Cajun chicken and used that as the filling? There was absolutely no need for the pasta.

Every night she’s on flirting with randoms. She must be dying to get those weans to bed to get on live. It’s always guys 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I see Martin is now shoving the phone in his weans faces constantly and filming every thing they do for TikTok. Absolute sin for them, they never get a break, their whole lives on camera.

Wasn't Martin at one point all for not being on tiktok as much?
Probably sees how much money she’s making and wants in on it. Let’s be honest nobody is interested in him. But any weirdo can save those videos of his kids. When he talks in that Irish accent it gives me the actual ick.

It’s so stupid but it really bugs me that she doesn’t put her hands in when she’s in that cold water thing 🤣

Her eating is disgusting the way she packs it in 🤮she must have some sort of feeder fetish perverts as that's no normal behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Her eating puts you off you dinner that's for sure. Im at the point I can barely even cringe watch her now the hiya it's me again is like nails down a chalkboard it grates so much