Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lenn has been at Download all weekend (how does she afford it all on no job and failing socials!) with her (recent-ish) BFF Jonny Walker

(basically a guy friend who fancies/loves her but has never stood a chance with her romantically)

Reactions: 1
Jesus, can’t acc cope the rate she flys through people also guys I’m p sure it’s from her parents too (from what I remember when she used to be local to me her dads quite well off and I think grandparents have also passed down quite a bit) - coupled w sugar daddies I imagine

Jesus, can’t acc cope the rate she flys through people also guys I’m p sure it’s from her parents too (from what I remember when she used to be local to me her dads quite well off and I think grandparents have also passed down quite a bit) - coupled w sugar daddies I imagine
I don't think she is rich - her house doesn't loook that nice her mum is a bit skatty

Reactions: 2
It actually knocks me sick I don’t think I could ever speak to my mum again
Very very odd.

I'm only on this thread because I knew of Lenn through Iona and I've just watched that Olivia Attwood thing.

Does Lenn still do Only Fans? I forgot about her existence and don't follow her on any social media

Very very odd.

I'm only on this thread because I knew of Lenn through Iona and I've just watched that Olivia Attwood thing.

Does Lenn still do Only Fans? I forgot about her existence and don't follow her on any social media
I don’t know lenn personally really but I heard she quit when football Twitter started sending her pics to her brother. She’s surely doing something SW though if she can still afford this grand city lifestyle

Reactions: 3
I don’t know lenn personally really but I heard she quit when football Twitter started sending her pics to her brother. She’s surely doing something SW though if she can still afford this grand city lifestyle
Yeah I remember her getting slaughtered on Twitter every day before she deactivated. I agree I think she must have a few sugar daddies or leftover clients from her only fans days to be able to afford what she’s doing.

Defo got paypigs or something! No idea how she keeps her mental health in check when her life seemingly has no structure or routine, other than going the pub of an evening
She must be so miserable ??
What is she doing with her life

Reactions: 3
She thinks whacking together some hideous outfits, going for a pint and befriending well known people is a personality trait

She is the most bland person going

Reactions: 2