Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does she afford to live in central Manchester, let alone London? She is literally jobless.
she just doesn’t seem to settle anywhere or make any real connections to tie her down. Get the impression she really doesn’t know what she’s doing with her life or knows where she wants to be
Her finances are a mystery to me honestly she doesn’t do that many ads??

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe her tiktok of Guinness being the key to her heart she’s only liked it since hanging out with new friends hahahah

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her tiktok of Guinness being the key to her heart she’s only liked it since hanging out with new friends hahahah
Yeah I literally remember her saying several times it was gross and when she started dating the last fella she said he was grim for liking it lol
Does she have any of her own likes/dislikes/personality or does she just absorb what the people around her do lmao

Reactions: 5
Can I just say my mate had seen her in Leeds with a new guy 😂😂 remember when she posted love of my life with the last guy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t cope at her openly admitting she didn’t know what northbound and eastbound meant

Reactions: 1
Every time I see her post a story I wonder how on earth she affords it lol she must have clients left over from her onlyfans that pay for her lifestyle

It’s so funny how uncool she is. No personality. Just *trends* and *whatever is cool according to the guy she is seeing*

It’s so sad the way she puts up stories to flex her awful behaviour? Can’t remember exactly but I saw her put a story up saying that she’d rather cut people off and get revenge and it’s like okay we get you can’t hold any form of relationship or friendship

Reactions: 3
Oh don’t worry the day will come - she heavily manipulates what she puts online. One minute she was all loved up with Charlie and the next, he was slating her to hell on that podcast. It also seems like her only friends are ever the friends of who she’s dating. We all know she only dated Charlie to get in with the sidemen and their lot. Now she’s dating someone in an indie band incase they get bigger and start supporting her fav bands on tour. She was also pally with a small music journalist a few years ago who I think she’d go to free gigs with. Then that girl faded into oblivion from the Lenn universe. The same reason she thinks she’s besties with anais Gallagher and Inhaler. They’re not gonna take you home to meet Noel and Bono anytime soon luv x
Iona Skye

Reactions: 1