Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her years ago when she was on YouTube and using Orlistat to lose weight.
Who is the oldest kid, the boy? Is that Josh’s son from another woman or something?

I used to follow her years ago when she was on YouTube and using Orlistat to lose weight.
Who is the oldest kid, the boy? Is that Josh’s son from another woman or something?
Yeah the son has a different mum. Although he does seem to be with them almost 24/7

Reactions: 1
I follow her vegan page but what’s she banging on about disabled accounts? did she lose her main?

Has she finally ditched the controlling psycho?
hopefully he always gave me bad vibes even way back when she introduced him on her YouTube channel. I mean just how he described how they met and I'm sure he said he wouldn't have dated her back then because of her size. 😬

Reactions: 6
hopefully he always gave me bad vibes even way back when she introduced him on her YouTube channel. I mean just how he described how they met and I'm sure he said he wouldn't have dated her back then because of her size. 😬
How did they meet?

I remember a video he did years back with Lek, he admitted him and his friends nudge each other and laugh whenever an overweight woman gets on a bus and Lek was sat next to him so awkwardly whilst he said that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I remember a video he did years back with Lek, he admitted him and his friends nudge each other and laugh whenever an overweight woman gets on a bus and Lek was sat next to him so awkwardly whilst he said that
Yeh im sure he used to bully lek in school cos she was overweight they did a video on it years ago

I don’t think they’re married. I get such a bad vibe from him also I find it extremely weird how he’s literally living this family life and you would never know from his Instagram. I do wonder if he is unfaithful to her, or maybe they’re polyamorous who knows…

I don’t think they’re married. I get such a bad vibe from him also I find it extremely weird how he’s literally living this family life and you would never know from his Instagram. I do wonder if he is unfaithful to her, or maybe they’re polyamorous who knows…
Hasnt she recently gone to Thailand without him, he seems to be abroad somewhere else too I don’t think they are together I’m local and Mutuals have said they only do things with the children for the children, also does anyone remember when he was preaching about being poly how embarrassing for her!!

Reactions: 2
Yeh they done a live and said he cheated

I know not many Speak on here. But is he really not spending Christmas with his kids? I’m confused. I swear the oldest boy isn’t Lekenahs but he’s spending Christmas Day with her?

i take that back. He’s there

Reactions: 2
Filming herself driving and holding up a cookie to the camera at the same time. She really doesn’t give a duck about her kids safety.