Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to send an edited version of her wiki, listing only the businesses/money grifting to ACA.
They’d love a deep dive into this scammer, especially since she has a media presence as an anti vax nuffy already.

Reactions: 6
Has anybody else noticed that she has been particularly high on herself lately? I don’t think it’s just her regular hyping herself to her followers for her newest scam, it’s way more exaggerated than when she launched any of her other cons.

She’s passing it off as being thrilled that she is finally embracing her “gift” and it’s being so lucrative but I think she’s had a serious mental health break, stemming from the DingDong debacle. Definitely manic.

Mania:
mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.

Reactions: 10
Has anybody else noticed that she has been particularly high on herself lately? I don’t think it’s just her regular hyping herself to her followers for her newest scam, it’s way more exaggerated than when she launched any of her other cons.

She’s passing it off as being thrilled that she is finally embracing her “gift” and it’s being so lucrative but I think she’s had a serious mental health break, stemming from the DingDong debacle. Definitely manic.

Mania:
mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
It definitely appears much more intense than ever before. At first I just thought she was burnt after DingDong leaving her for her friend but manic certainly describes her current behaviour.

But yet, those who are left in her very small circle seem to encourage it? Aren’t they concerned for her?

Reactions: 7
The debt she is talking about that she paid off is her new dining table and chairs as she is selling her old one on marketplace right now

• Wow
  • Haha
The debt she is talking about that she paid off is her new dining table and chairs as she is selling her old one on marketplace right now
From memory, didn’t she duck that expensive table by spray painting the legs of it white?
I remember wondering how she could possibly afford a dining table like that from Freedom furniture. Even though it was ugly as duck lol and than ruining it even more by doing that lol.

• Haha
So she posts a pic of the new table and chairs with a notice about the price increase. How subtle. What a narcissist. She’s just so awful I’m actually surprised how low she’s gone with all this.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Mania:
100% she is spiralling. I don't know any medium or intuitive that makes as many excuses for depleted 'energy' as she does. She's literally done it a week ffs. Always excuses and always about her and how she is affected. What a load of tit, increases prices. Any fool that falls for another one of her scams deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly - total narcissist behaviour, I’m a mental health nurse and she just screams it from a mental health perspective. Always about her, what she did, who she is and how she helps others. I’ve met her in the wild and she is a nasty, self absorbed person who looks down on everyone around her. In a hospital setting so cannot say more than that but know that I wasn’t the only person who viewed her that way and how she dealt with people in the nursing setting - was interesting to read the notes written about her interactions

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly - total narcissist behaviour, I’m a mental health nurse and she just screams it from a mental health perspective. Always about her, what she did, who she is and how she helps others. I’ve met her in the wild and she is a nasty, self absorbed person who looks down on everyone around her. In a hospital setting so cannot say more than that but know that I wasn’t the only person who viewed her that way and how she dealt with people in the nursing setting - was interesting to read the notes written about her interactions
But you're only an educated nurse. You're not a single mum left pregnant who speaks to the dead. You would have no idea how tired she gets in your line of work as Leila is a true hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
16.10.22 - she has zero bookings for November as of today, according to her online booking system.

She has also gone ahead today, ahead of her price hike, and limited comments for all posts, so that no one can call her out.

She’s terrified. Raising the prices a week after launching her new scam is to try steal as much money from victims as she can before the gig is up. She knows her luck has run out and so it’s go big before going to jail. No one is buying her weak justification for raising prices. No one.

The medium I’ve seen a few times over the last decade has been doing this for over 20 YEARS, has her own academy where she’s been teaching all over the world for years and even she only charges $220 for an hour.

She’s such a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know all about narcissists and being left pregnant. I was left pregnant by a narcissist!! I also had a one year old. I’ve worked my bloody arse off to raise my kids alone with my number one aim to make sure they are as well adjusted as possible.
Leila, park your get rich quick schemes and put your daughter first !!
Sorry for the self absorbed post. I’m starting to sound like a narc myself. 😳😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Potentially she had some success last week doing some readings. People paid her, she spun some tit and can’t believe she got away with it. Then she sat back and saw the dollar signs and thought she can charge more.
She needs the cash. She’s been broke for ages.
Meanwhile- if u buy her table for $300, she ain’t helping move it

And in other news- the person who did testimony on her stories with this profile pic
Has liked her new post and seems like a real person. Come in sucker

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was just having a look through at the people leaving comments on her recent posts. This one stood out as I recognize her from the Kira love, Jessica Schembri blonde boss babe MLM gang. Conscious Women & Parenting Coach. She sounds as full of it as old Tarah. Probably no point in hoping her friends will have an intervention to help Tarah when they are all nutjobs

Attachments

• Haha
Was just having a look through at the people leaving comments on her recent posts. This one stood out as I recognize her from the Kira love, Jessica Schembri blonde boss babe MLM gang. Conscious Women & Parenting Coach. She sounds as full of it as old Tarah. Probably no point in hoping her friends will have an intervention to help Tarah when they are all nutjobs
I honestly can’t imagine a more sad and pathetic existence than having these women as my only ‘friends’. All trying to out-do one another. All trying to get rich quick by scamming other people.
It’s just sad.

• Heart
We don’t need a nude psychic to tell us Leila wrote this herself. It 100% sounds just like her! Honestly she is spending more time ghost writing than talking with ghosts.

Omg was writing the same thing. 😂 Honestly she has taken it way too far this time. She’s ruining it for herself!
Liela would have no idea how this sentence made it very obvious that she wrote this testimonial because this world renowned poet and screenwriter just does not have even an elementary grasp of the English language.

Your is up, grifter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get ready guuuyz! She’s launching her much anticipated coaching course! Her life is an absolute train wreck but she’s going to teach you to transform yours!!! For lots of cold, hard cash no doubt.

Oh, and don’t forget, it’s hard to put a price on her miraculous gift and keep her energy protected so she’s raising the cost for her readings!

(I cannot wait to find out what she thinks she’s worth.)

duck me this broad is too much. Maybe she’ll finally be able to afford to get that bottom tooth fixed, the one you can see from Mars.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You guyzzz are not recognising her amazing soulful gift. She’s bringing ‘fourth’ souls from the other side ok and it’s making her tired.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.