Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical centrelink bogan. Has a bit of extra money. First stop tatoo. Second stop cheap trashy jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Typical centrelink bogan. Has a bit of extra money. First stop tatoo. Second stop cheap trashy jewellery.
Oh yeah. She is so cashed up she doesn’t even have to wait for it to come from Ali express.
Advice Leis- save for a rainy day, I feel like your repeat business may not be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does a scam for three days and instantly she's an authority of 'what I know for sure'.duck off Tarah, you have absolutely no clarity or insight into anything other than being a lying con artist. You are neither gifted, blessed or educated. My only console is knowing she's opening up a portal to more chaos for herself, she's a fraud, fake and not authentic, trying to pass as an enlightened being. Bad joujou is on its way to her for all the bad she inflicts. The universe is not going to be very kind to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is riding high on the thrill of making some easy money from her new con.
Tattoo here, bogan necklace there.
It will dry up very soon and she will suddenly become very drained yada yada yada.
We all know the drill. Been there, done that.

Reactions: 12
Does a scam for three days and instantly she's an authority of 'what I know for sure'.duck off Tarah, you have absolutely no clarity or insight into anything other than being a lying con artist. You are neither gifted, blessed or educated. My only console is knowing she's opening up a portal to more chaos for herself, she's a fraud, fake and not authentic, trying to pass as an enlightened being. Bad joujou is on its way to her for all the bad she inflicts. The universe is not going to be very kind to her.
She’s going to crash and burn, she seems to be spiralling worse than ever. Scamming people by pretending to speak to their loved ones is so sick. A month ago she never even spoke about this ‘gift’. It’s disgusting.

Cackling at bogan NZ sister calling Liela ‘a sage’ 🤣🤣 these two sisters are so cooked in the head it’s hilarious.

I would be saving every penny to remove those implants.

I’m still still shocked by how painfully massive they look. They must be so bloody uncomfortable, it would explain why her posture is so hunched.

Did anyone else get this in their alerts? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh so classy….what a fantastic role model she is to Ever 🤢
I keep thinking about poor Ever when I see her new scams. It must be so unsettling living in such an insecure way. No doubt Liela spoke to her about moving to be with DingDong as she was right up to the point of selling her furniture and leasing a shop for him to fit out so she will know another move in coming eventually as Liela doesn't appear she has any friends in the "small country town she's always wanted to move to" and I can't imagine the community think much of her if they even know who she is.

Liela has no education, no skills and very clearly is unable to even handle her finances if she brags about paying off one of her debts and then gets a tattoo two days later. She isn't a role model to Ever at all.

At least Elle saw the light. For years there she ran after her older sister and catered to her every whim and I'm so pleased she's found happiness, I really hope it works for her and her kids. NZ sister is just as delusional as LieLa, I always roll my eyes when she posts about what parents should be doing for their children as though she's an expert. Sis, stick to being amazed by your parsley and have a chat to your sister about the nude photos she posts of Ever and how dangerous this is?

Don’t forget wordsmith. She’s a wordsmith & sage. 🤣

They are entertaining, if completely useless.
I have often wondered how long it takes them to write these posts full of words but no sense? If NZ sister spent an hour on a very average reel then I hate to think but I guess they have nothing else to do?

My favourite podcast!!
Thanks for the recommendation! Downloading this for my next work trip to WA - looks great!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We don’t need a nude psychic to tell us Leila wrote this herself. It 100% sounds just like her! Honestly she is spending more time ghost writing than talking with ghosts.

Tarah, YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!! This is a CROCK OF MADE UP tit!!
Omg was writing the same thing. 😂 Honestly she has taken it way too far this time. She’s ruining it for herself!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Wondering if I done the right thing"

What's the part that gives her away.....IYKYK :unsure:😂
Done 🤣 oh Lies, we can spot your bogan talk anywhere. At least TRY to sound like someone who has more than a few years of high school education.

Such a wordsmith hey?

ETA - oh that’s right, doesn’t she claim to have a Uni degree but then also dropped out? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also who lists all the things they spoke about to someone who knows already BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE! THEY SAID IT!????🤣🤣🤣 Such an unnatural way to write. Girl needs to get some mentoring on how to write things other people will believe. What a sad, fake little world she is creating for her and E. This will unravel fast.

• Heart
We don’t need a nude psychic to tell us Leila wrote this herself. It 100% sounds just like her! Honestly she is spending more time ghost writing than talking with ghosts.

Omg was writing the same thing. 😂 Honestly she has taken it way too far this time. She’s ruining it for herself!
Especially with the part about please share this anonymous ly. If I had a reading with a physcic medium whatever the duck she is and it gave me these amazing results I'd be promoting them and proud to put my name to a testimonial.so fake. This is going to be epic. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL my mum was a high school English teacher and that stuff was drilled into me so hard. EVERY SINGLE TIME I see one of these stupid bleeping influencers with poor spelling and grammar it sends me into a rage!!!!!

I realise that people come from differing education backgrounds, but when its been years and years, and they refuse to try and be better (cough Ashy Bines cough), while also preaching the importance of lifetime learning, its kills me :mad:

• Haha
LOL my mum was a high school English teacher and that stuff was drilled into me so hard. EVERY SINGLE TIME I see one of these stupid bleeping influencers with poor spelling and grammar it sends me into a rage!!!!!

I realise that people come from differing education backgrounds, but when its been years and years, and they refuse to try and be better (cough Ashy Bines cough), while also preaching the importance of lifetime learning, its kills me :mad:
Especially when they claim their words are so poetic they’re being made into movies and being printed on t-shirts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.