Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wholly hell what is she on? And also those eyebrows!!! Such a victim. Just like Tarah, people are just soooooo jealous of them so 'it' always happens to them. So evolved, so enlightened. So on meth.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was appalled by those eyebrows!! Her shock that someone called the police was bad enough to watch but I kept getting distracted by those eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree
I agree too especially knowing how she took from a GoFundMe meant for her mother (am sure that’s why Elle has stopped speaking to her). Do we think she really raised $5k though? I feel like she was saying that to make herself look like she was amazing and doing so much, surely no one would be so stupid to donate to the floods via a has been influencer like Liela?

How random are her Q and A’s currently? Trying to appear like a regular Mum again, it’s so phony 😆 I wonder how many responses she sends to herself to make it look like she has engagement. Am positive she reads here as suddenly she’s having a girl date with Ever when she does nothing with the poor child.

Reactions: 10
I'd thought that Lie-la & Ever moved in with HIM. She had ordered this huge regular bed for Ever when she was turning one I believe & her dad helped her put it together. Does anyone else remember this? I remember thinking it wasn't safe for a one year old, where she could've easily fallen out of it & seemed inappropriate for a baby who are usually still in cribs at that age. But I agree, she's always had help.
Yes I remember that bed, such a clown. But no she found the place and it became her first Instagram aesthetic rental way out of her budget, obviously her Dad was coughing up half the rent. Her Dad eventually moved out and her friend Amanda moved in, it was the location of poor Evers beige 1st birthday party where everyone had to wear neutral tones and Liela had a cake made especially for herself to celebrate her first year of motherhood, followed by dumping Ever for a night out on the town with her former girlfriends

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well no clearly you wouldn’t dO iT To sOmEoNe eLSe because you didn’t even think it was wrong, ya muppet. Such entitlement too…if my kids overheating YOU get them a bottle of water, don’t call the police.

Does not get it at all. Also why do her kids have no clothes or shoes? Imagine your Mum prioritising taking #blessed photos of you to meet her own ego needs on insta rather than making sure your basic needs are met???. Also if you are buying them shoes why are they waiting in the car for you? Poor poppets.
Yes, I want to take life advice from these two. Absolutely. And yes, I should pay for it. No words. How some people muddled their way to adulthood relatively unscathed is a ⭐ miracle ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brad gave me closet gay vibes.

Sorry for chiming in late, I have only just had a chance to catch up. I knew that she would put a pause on Golde, she is so predictable. And the wording - also predictable. She’s quitting because the business was failing. No one wants to buy her cheap AliExpress tit. She will just move on to her next grift.

I used to know Brad when he was married to his ex-wife (who was/is stunning by the way). Not that it matters at all, but I always thought he was in the closet too.. Some of the things he would joke about with his mates when drunk 😳 That said, I always found him to be a lovely guy and very respectful. I don’t know why he was ever attracted to a trogg like Liela.

• Heart
Sorry for chiming in late, I have only just had a chance to catch up. I knew that she would put a pause on Golde, she is so predictable. And the wording - also predictable. She’s quitting because the business was failing. No one wants to buy her cheap AliExpress tit. She will just move on to her next grift.

I used to know Brad when he was married to his ex-wife (who was/is stunning by the way). Not that it matters at all, but I always thought he was in the closet too.. Some of the things he would joke about with his mates when drunk 😳 That said, I always found him to be a lovely guy and very respectful. I don’t know why he was ever attracted to a trogg like Liela.
I can imagine. I’m sure he is a lovely, respectful guy, hence why he’s not with the monster that is Leila.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance for typos. I just took a ride into posts from 2017 and wow 😂

Thought I’d make some notes for anyone that didn’t follow Liela then like myself to recap.

June 2017

Liela set up GoFundMe to publish book. Was taken down quickly when followers suggested pre-sale.
Discussion around Liela setting up a group called the Mamma Collective. Must have had a similar name to another group already created.
Backlash, fallout from Mummy bloggers in Perth and ranty post from Liela.

Announced that Ever was not photogenic
Liela found seven pages of Gomi blog and had big rant about bullies (now there are over 600 pages on her thread alone)
Appears to have shared a graphic birthing video.
Mentions of a beige birthday for Ever and Liela making it all about her. No photos of Ever on birthday, just Liela partying with friends (?!) as she went out in the evening.
Still June but now Liela is being stalked by her exes new GF!
Mysterious post appears on Gomi blog which seems to be from Evers fathers new GF but most believe it’s actually Liela! Post disappears sadly so was unable to read myself.
Liela posts new GF’s account for followers to report and block.

Start of July! Sister chimes in. Very upset at the comments being made. Calls everyone jealous (lol) and mean girls.
Sister references post from ‘Ever’s Fathers new girlfriend’ as only seen that day by Liela however timeline doesn’t add up as it was deleted several days earlier as was against Gomi guidelines. Hmmmmm.
Comments about a lot of drinking which is odd when Liela is allergic to alcohol as per above post regarding lockdown musings.
Liela updates Instagram to say she is a ‘stylist’.
On a live speculates that new GF is on drugs.
Mentions of mediation.
Leila buys Ever a $700 necklace.

LOL someone suggests the book Liela is writing should be named ‘Struggles with the comma’ 😂
(I also apologise for my grammar and spelling on this post).

She is half way through writing her book (did this book ever happen?)
New business called Ever the Label. Seems to have taken the idea from a friend Sian however Liela is selling items from last years Target and saying they are ‘vintage’.
July 19th 2017 - Liela is stressed and is going offline for a week, long post about when she will respond to emergency support messages, no mention of who to contact instead like a mental health support line of course 🙄
Birthing video has been removed.
July 20th 2017 - she’s back online! Digital detox lasted one day 😂
Ever the Label has been changed to Ever the After. No website, just an Instagram account charging $20 shipping and no T’s and C’s. Much professional.

July 23rd 2017 - one blogger is sick to death of Leila saying ‘pieces’ which has given me a giggle as it’s 2022 and nothing has changed!

July 26th 2017 - Mentioned in live she will not talk about Ex anymore so don’t ask questions everyone!

July 28th 2017 - new live slagging off Ex and his new GF.

July 31st - Gave Ever pain stop for her teething which is not recommended for kids under 2 (Ever has just turned 1).

That’s two months in the life of 2017 Liela and I’m only 33 pages in of 614. What a wild ride!

Mind blowing how little has changed since then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apologies in advance for typos. I just took a ride into posts from 2017 and wow 😂

Thought I’d make some notes for anyone that didn’t follow Liela then like myself to recap.

June 2017

Liela set up GoFundMe to publish book. Was taken down quickly when followers suggested pre-sale.
Discussion around Liela setting up a group called the Mamma Collective. Must have had a similar name to another group already created.

Liela found seven pages of Gomi blog and had big rant about bullies (now there are over 600 pages on her thread alone)
Mentions of a beige birthday for Ever and Liela making it all about her. No photos of Ever on birthday, just Liela partying with friends (?!) as she went out in the evening.
Mysterious post appears on Gomi blog which seems to be from Evers fathers new GF but most believe it’s actually Liela! Post disappears sadly so was unable to read myself.

Start of July! Sister chimes in. Very upset at the comments being made. Calls everyone jealous (lol) and mean girls.
Sister references post from ‘Ever’s Fathers new girlfriend’ as only seen that day by Liela however timeline doesn’t add up as it was deleted several days earlier as was against Gomi guidelines. Hmmmmm.
Comments about a lot of drinking which is odd when Liela is allergic to alcohol as per above post regarding lockdown musings.
Mentions of mediation.

LOL someone suggests the book Liela is writing should be named ‘Struggles with the comma’ 😂

New business called Ever the Label. Seems to have taken the idea from a friend Sian however Liela is selling items from last years Target and saying they are ‘vintage’.
July 19th 2017 - Liela is stressed and is going offline for a week, long post about when she will respond to emergency support messages, no mention of who to contact instead like a mental health support line of course 🙄
Ever the Label has been changed to Ever the After. No website, just an Instagram account charging $20 shipping and no T’s and C’s. Much professional.

July 23rd 2017 - one blogger is sick to death of Leila saying ‘pieces’ which has given me a giggle as it’s 2022 and nothing has changed!

July 26th 2017 - Mentioned in live she will not talk about Ex anymore so don’t ask questions everyone!

July 31st - Gave Ever pain stop for her teething which is not recommended for kids under 2 (Ever has just turned 1).

That’s two months in the life of 2017 Liela and I’m only 33 pages in of 614. What a wild ride!

Enjoy the ride! You’ll find yourself wondering if it’s Groundhog Day as you get through the pages on Gomi and realise it’s just the same ol’tit year after year with Lie-Lies

• Haha

June 2017

Mentions of mediation.

Thank you for this incredible work, so many many many pieces of goldé 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so here’s a screen shot from the live (only watched a minute; couldn’t stand her voice - something about transitioning priorities and not being able to explain it - then saying she has to put Ever to bed cause they have an early rise for a job she’s doing …. She’s 5 shouldn’t she be in bed already before the all important live) Anyway … it says there’s 29 people watching but … 48 + people have joined?!?!!!????

Attachments

Reactions: 4

June 2017

Mentions of mediation.

You are doing God’s work here.

Remember when Liela the writer whose work has been turned into a movie (huh?) and her mixing up the M with the W and I think B and Q (lower case) on Ever’s wall. Much writer.

Remember when she introduced Ever to Dan Willy, Haydn, Craig Cassidy (a favourite), Mark and Brad all within a year? That’s not a year of being with them, that’s five guys in Ever’s home playing stepdad within 12 months. But much independent I am, I earn $10k a week!

That first birthday party for Ever was more for Liela than for Ever. Imagine getting YOURSELF a cake for being a mum for a year on the day your firstborn turns 1. Who even thinks to do this? Making someone else’s birthday about them? It’s mind boggling.

• Haha

June 2017

Mentions of mediation.

I think we should all just invest in a new sitcom guys. Won’t be expensive to make- a few beige clothes and homewares from Kmart and an actor with bunions. Hell- we could even go to bunnings for some garden tool props. We don’t even need a scriptwriter. We’ll just reenact this tit. What’s the bet she would sue us though when we are all millionaires????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who puts a box dye through their hair when they’re a wealthy and successful boss babe? 🤔 This liar doesn’t have a pot to piss in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who puts a box dye through their hair when they’re a wealthy and successful boss babe? 🤔 This liar doesn’t have a pot to piss in
But she can afford lash Botox… whatever that is. Glad the gofundme money is going to a worthy cause

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She launched that Golde bullshit business less than ONE year ago (May). Another one bites the dust. And yet SHE'S a business coach?!!! Bwahahahahahaha!

DaisyNZ has given us a special gift, recapping those early days; can't believe that was almost 5 years ago now. Thanks DaisyNZ for giving us this gift & reason to snark on Lie-la about those days all over again!! 😂

"New business called Ever the Label. Seems to have taken the idea from a friend Sian". Sian is her ex-friend Carly's sister in law. She was always stealing ideas from her former friends.

• Haha
I’m almost impressed that Golde lasted close to a year. I’m dying to know if anyone has paid for her business coaching? Like surely not? It’s already such a weird MLM type scam amongst those who can claim success, but has she ever enlisted a client?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.