Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 14 hours later - only 40 odd likes from mostly family & beige friends, and zero comments from her 35k followers… no one gives a flying duck about her bullshit bizness, even the bots are just hanging about for the never ending train wreck Liela so frequently blesses us with🍿🚞 toot toot witch
She just talks so much tit! I’ve been falling back into myself or whatever it says. Fuckkkkk off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow this thread went next level last night! Am loving the Tarah in the wild stories 😂 not surprised she’s a nasty piece of work from way but that post about her Mum is just hideous. So the GFM came after that? She 100% took the money and ran.
She’s hideous 🤮

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept, this family is so toxic! her Mum is only of use to her when she can use her for content or a cash grab. Her poor Mum got moved into Liela’s place to live with her and Ever so Liela could apparently “care” for her through her chemo treatments and collect a Centrelink carers payment….but what did Liela do, she moved watto in with her asap and put all her energy into her latest victim and left her poor Mum to wallow in her bedroom while Liela ttc and score free dinners & beauty treatments claiming to be an exhausted carer
Watto the Thunderbird DJ that never seemed to work yet was in cyber security? I wondered where everyone had gone on Gomi and I have found you all now. My people. My train wreck loving people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when her mum moved in with Elle and leila went over yelling and hitting her mum the police arrived & mum wanted to charge her with assault?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when her mum moved in with Elle and leila went over yelling and hitting her mum the police arrived & mum wanted to charge her with assault?
She had to move out of her Mums with baby Ever because of a similar situation, she went on a full rant about her Mum being a psycho then her Dad moved in with her and Ever for awhile. So two things, the family is dysfunctional as duck and secondly, Liela has never been a “solo mama” since birth, she had live in care from her parents, her friend Amanda, plus Elle until Ever was almost 3

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Totally agree about the Boderline Personality Disorder. Not a good idea for anyone with this to be on social media. Usually they divide all their people up so their lies and manipulations can be kept somewhat in order. Leis doesn’t have the brains for that, or the narcissistic component is just so big she thinks we are all dimwits and can’t remember what she posted last week.
I stumbled across her right when she was fighting the hospital to see her Mum as Mummy dearest had told them she wasn’t allowed in. Then she rambled on in stories that her mum was so crazy which was why she was banned. But Leila being as amazing as she is, fought the hospital and found her way in to save poor crazy Mum. To see those Screenshots of her posts around that time blows my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No! When!? She is such a vile piece of tit.
It was when she moved in with Leila when she was sick only be shipped off to Elle. Leila went over and her mum didnt want to see her. Her mum had food or something stashed in her pockets or something like that. Leila did post about her mum briefly qnd Elle said she is a liar and drama queen.

• Wow
It was when she moved in with Leila when she was sick only be shipped off to Elle. Leila went over and her mum didnt want to see her. Her mum had food or something stashed in her pockets or something like that. Leila did post about her mum briefly qnd Elle said she is a liar and drama queen.
So she attacked her Mum when she was sick? I must of missed that post but I’m glad Elle called her out, I’m not even shocked Liela did that, she is just a scumbag through and through

• Sad
She had to move out of her Mums with baby Ever because of a similar situation, she went on a full rant about her Mum being a psycho then her Dad moved in with her and Ever for awhile. So two things, the family is dysfunctional as duck and secondly, Liela has never been a “solo mama” since birth, she had live in care from her parents, her friend Amanda, plus Elle until Ever was almost 3
I'd thought that Lie-la & Ever moved in with HIM. She had ordered this huge regular bed for Ever when she was turning one I believe & her dad helped her put it together. Does anyone else remember this? I remember thinking it wasn't safe for a one year old, where she could've easily fallen out of it & seemed inappropriate for a baby who are usually still in cribs at that age. But I agree, she's always had help.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the latest stories of the roommate 😳 She leaves her kids (and I assume dog) in the car to go into Kmart to buy her kids shoes (apparently they don’t have any???) and someone calls the police. She just cAnt uNDerStaNd WhY ThIs aLwAys hApPeNs tO hEr????!!!!! She thinks if people are worried about her kids in a hot car then they should just ask them if they are ok and offer them a bottle of water 😳 good lord. It’s another world for these women.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the latest stories of the roommate 😳 She leaves her kids (and I assume dog) in the car to go into Kmart to buy her kids shoes (apparently they don’t have any???) and someone calls the police. She just cAnt uNDerStaNd WhY ThIs aLwAys hApPeNs tO hEr????!!!!! She thinks if people are worried about her kids in a hot car then they should just ask them if they are ok and offer them a bottle of water 😳 good lord. It’s another world for these women.
The fact that she seems to not know why the cops were called is very telling. Probably a good thing that she doesn’t have full custody of those kids. Just wow.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact that she seems to not know why the cops were called is very telling. Probably a good thing that she doesn’t have full custody of those kids. Just wow.
So bizarre she has no idea why kids left alone in a hot car would be called? Then to slag off Tamworth and not understand ‘why she’s there’ as though a caring community is such a negative thing 😆 birds of a feather!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well no clearly you wouldn’t dO iT To sOmEoNe eLSe because you didn’t even think it was wrong, ya muppet. Such entitlement too…if my kids overheating YOU get them a bottle of water, don’t call the police.

Does not get it at all. Also why do her kids have no clothes or shoes? Imagine your Mum prioritising taking #blessed photos of you to meet her own ego needs on insta rather than making sure your basic needs are met???. Also if you are buying them shoes why are they waiting in the car for you? Poor poppets.

Reactions: 12
Sorry love but if I see two kids left in a car alone on a hot day, I will ALWAYS call the police. What an absolute dipshit…she and LIela obviously share one brain cell and I’m being very generous!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wholly hell what is she on? And also those eyebrows!!! Such a victim. Just like Tarah, people are just soooooo jealous of them so 'it' always happens to them. So evolved, so enlightened. So on meth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so infuriating that Leila hasn’t been held accountable for the proceeds of her flood donations. I know it’s been and done but I’m not over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wholly hell what is she on? And also those eyebrows!!! Such a victim. Just like Tarah, people are just soooooo jealous of them so 'it' always happens to them. So evolved, so enlightened. So on meth.
So on meth 😅😅 agree the eyebrows are way too much

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.