Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the Carly and Mylisse photos with their prams all lined up - each one trying to outshine the other, it truly made me laugh. I’m not surprised to learn that Mylisse was a total witch. Might explain why her husband Justin cheated on her…… with me 🤫
Oh my I love this, I'm not a witch or a mean girl but I do love karma 🤣 do you know them from after school? Now I have questions, was this recent or before babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember the Carly and Mylisse photos with their prams all lined up - each one trying to outshine the other, it truly made me laugh. I’m not surprised to learn that Mylisse was a total witch. Might explain why her husband Justin cheated on her…… with me 🤫 *In my defence, I did not know she existed until after the fact
Omg!!!

Reactions: 4
There's a lot, she was just a vile human and still is. The main thing is her threatening everyone on the daily till she got hers. Her friend group consisted of Carly and mylisse think that's how you spell it, Tracey wasn't around back then. Carly was nice never understood why she was friends with her for so long can only assume she's too kind and felt some sort of obligation to her. Mylisse she was actually meaner than Tarah with the verbal insults I couldn't stand her. I don't think Tarah will ever find a man she never had any one interested in her at school not one hook up or boyfriend that I remember 😅 and she wasn't horrible looking that's only happened in her older years or maybe it's all the ugliness from the inside coming out. She didn't grow up in this area or where she claims she did I definitely don't remember her till year 8 all this bullshit about going back to her home town witch you lived in tweed not Murwillumbah. Her life is a constant contradiction typical BPD she forgets her lies never knew how any of her dumb followers didn't call her out now I get they're mostly hate follows

If any of you have time to watch this it'll explain her exactly she's very much border line personality which is so sad for Ever. It's probably why a few of you have thought she has an intellectual disability they have the cognitive empathy of a 3 year old.
I seem to recall she said she grew up in Cabarita Beach. It's that a nicer (more affluent) town?

Reactions: 4
Oh my I love this, I'm not a witch or a mean girl but I do love karma 🤣 do you know them from after school? Now I have questions, was this recent or before babies?
I just went and looked her up they're divorced! I'm assuming this had something to do with his indiscretion, I'm surprised her and Tarah haven't reconnected over their pain 😭😭

I seem to recall she said she grew up in Cabarita Beach. It's that a nicer (more affluent) town?
Yeah I grew up there it's a small place well was back then she never lived there I would of got the school bus with her if so. Everyone knew everyone I have no idea where she blew in from

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went and looked her up they're divorced! I'm assuming this had something to do with his indiscretion, I'm surprised her and Tarah haven't reconnected over their pain 😭😭
This was quite some time ago. I don’t know why they ended up splitting but it wasn’t anything to do with me. At the time anyway. He wasn’t a particularly nice person either. I’m just being careful not to out myself here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was quite some time ago. I don’t know why they ended up splitting but it wasn’t anything to do with me. At the time anyway. He wasn’t a particularly nice person either. I’m just being careful not to out myself here 😂

Yeah I grew up there it's a small place well was back then she never lived there I would of got the school bus with her if so. Everyone knew everyone I have no idea where she blew in from
You two ladies have just taken this thread to amazing new heights! Please, tell us more!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the tea we are here for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You two ladies have just taken this thread to amazing new heights! Please, tell us more!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
I remember (after the fact) I was seated right next to her at the hairdressers once, and I was shitting myself that she would say something to me about it …. She never said a word, so I guess she never found out. Or at least, never knew it was me. She’s another one who looks sour as all duck in the wild. Mind you, it was she shittiest, nastiest hairdressers in the whole town so maybe they were as broke as I was 😂
Also, Justin is a really really good lay.

• Haha
I remember (after the fact) I was seated right next to her at the hairdressers once, and I was shitting myself that she would say something to me about it …. She never said a word, so I guess she never found out. Or at least, never knew it was me. She’s another one who looks sour as all duck in the wild. Mind you, it was she shittiest, nastiest hairdressers in the whole town so maybe they were as broke as I was 😂
Also, Justin is a really really good lay.
Even if she knew it was you probably wouldn't let you know in her eyes it's kinda embarassing as a woman they're all about that divine feminine energy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just going to leave this here. Been sitting on this since January 2020.
Jesus wept, this family is so toxic! her Mum is only of use to her when she can use her for content or a cash grab. Her poor Mum got moved into Liela’s place to live with her and Ever so Liela could apparently “care” for her through her chemo treatments and collect a Centrelink carers payment….but what did Liela do, she moved watto in with her asap and put all her energy into her latest victim and left her poor Mum to wallow in her bedroom while Liela ttc and score free dinners & beauty treatments claiming to be an exhausted carer

• Wow
Jesus wept, this family is so toxic! her Mum is only of use to her when she can use her for content or a cash grab. Her poor Mum got moved into Liela’s place to live with her and Ever so Liela could apparently “care” for her through her chemo treatments and collect a Centrelink carers payment….but what did Liela do, she moved watto in with her asap and put all her energy into her latest victim and left her poor Mum to wallow in her bedroom while Liela ttc and score free dinners & beauty treatments claiming to be an exhausted carer
She is despicable

Reactions: 6
How come I never saw this! But yet.. still managed to set up and accept donations from a go fund me? I think I’ve missed an entire chapter of the lei lei chronicles of Nadia
It was up for only 10 or so minutes. I couldn’t believe what was written so I just had to screenshot it. Also Ever definitely sees Scott a lot more than G’olde Bunions lets on.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just going to leave this here. Been sitting on this since January 2020.
What a bleep. Going off at her terminally sick mother on a public forum for HURTING HER FEELINGS?
Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist.
This bish be bleeping crazy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.