Leila Stead #16 The Monat season is seriously boring. Can she bring back the fake boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why these influencers/instagramers keep saying there in this era and that era. I feel at 59 I have lived under a rock. So when I turn 60 in a few months' time im going to have a duck I'm getting older era!
Oh dang, why didn't I think of that when I turned 65 last month?!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Though honestly it would be "how can I be 65 when I feel (& have been told) I look 35-40?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good timing - the rebrand slipped in under the wire just in time to be included in the new thread title! I love it when her ā€˜seasonsā€™ coincide with threads. Like chapters in a book. It makes it easier for people to find us when theyā€™re googling her most recent BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen. In my quiet era Centrelink pays for my mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Uh oh, sheā€™s put up an ask me anything box. Iā€™m gonna throw five bucks down on somebody claiming to have seen her around town with a new man and she looked so in love, will you share anything with us about him? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lie-la, this is NOT your body, but nice try with trying to reel in a man with this filter. He won't even recognize you when you climb into bed with him.
Hahaha sheā€™s smoothed herself into oblivion! It looks like her tits are made of melted chocolate like an easter bunny with the foil off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We must be due for an influx of fake testimonials if her books are so full? Itā€™s so curious how she never even gets a tagged story post or even a comment about her aMaZiNg sessions šŸ˜‚

Standard Liela - rebrand, fake Q&Aā€™s, an opening discount which she claims to quickly fill up, she's so supported and abundant, another discount, realises this scam wonā€™t work eitherā€¦.and suddenly sheā€™s sick and needs money for medical bills despite claiming how rich she is earning $500 an hour šŸ™„

Sheā€™s been in the same cycle for years now, surely it must be exhausting being so fake all the time? I hope the new manā€™s family has a google and sees what a grifter she is and how many people sheā€™s scammed with her numerous GoFundMes and grifts telling women she can speak to their spirit babies šŸ¤¬
---
Weā€™ve also never seen a business coaching testimonial? šŸ˜†

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s got 5 people taking her Intuitive Business Mentoring class right now. Okey dokey. Leila Stead, who has failed at every single ā€œbusinessā€ she has started, is mentoring women in business? The same woman who canā€™t put enough sustained effort into any business to keep it afloat for more than a year? Got it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s got 5 people taking her Intuitive Business Mentoring class right now. Okey dokey. Leila Stead, who has failed at every single ā€œbusinessā€ she has started, is mentoring women in business? The same woman who canā€™t put enough sustained effort into any business to keep it afloat for more than a year? Got it.
I can't keep up with her. This week alone she's been a photographer, a Monat boss babe and now a business mentor. And she is also a psychic who is fully booked till February. She must be rolling in cash with all these careers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know she wanted LeilaWilding but she misspelt it, clicked save too quickly and couldnā€™t change it, so LeilaWildly it is. Another duck up.

• Haha
TaysWay (who ties for me on the gross stakes with Scamma Anna) is flexing her Monat $$$. Which looks exciting for a split second until you do the maths. Even if it was the max amount she says here, which is debatable, thatā€™s a $60k salary. Which is 8k below even the national average. Sure, itā€™s not nearly a full time gig. BUT it also doesnā€™t come with super, holiday pay, sick leave, mat leave, career opportunities, interesting work (come ON, this is soul basic sales tit) or even external relationship and friend building which is a benefit of working outside the home. Oh - and it also 100% relies on other people selling their souls for you. Ainā€™t no way youā€™re making $25k on shampoo sales.

It is vomit inducing. And thereā€™s Lei, doesnā€™t have the audience or the tenacity of Taylor, can you imagine the minuscule $$s?

This tit should genuinely be illegal. Preying on women. Always women. bleeping GROSS.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.