Leila Stead #16 The Monat season is seriously boring. Can she bring back the fake boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t have any title suggestions in the first 7 pages of the most liked. This comment has the same rhythm of of title so I went for it, shortened it slightly! Leila Stead #16 The Monat season of Leila is seriously boring. Can she bring back the imaginary Canadian cop boyfriend??

Quick recap:it’s been a ride so not sure where to begin!

Boobs are out thanks to a go fund me, the jury is out on whether new ones are in or shes hiding those two windsocks really well - bikini season and she thirsty for a man so we will see a lot more of them I predict

she’s now in a pyramid scheme, the scammer is getting scammed (again) and selling monat. The soulfull space (two underscores no longer needed) is starting to phase out, new Insta handle, no longer a psychic medium in the bio, not long now and it will be dropped all together.

her bath is getting smaller, forehead getting bigger

still single but dropping herself q&as hinting at a love interest, may or may not have anything to do with Nicole/ding dong lovey dovey posts. George glass will be making an appearance soon is my guess

new house near the other only single mum in the village, this season is going to be cray!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How does it work in QLD, my daughter is a year older than Ever but she’s in year 1 in NSW. Is it kindy, year 1, year 2?

Reactions: 2
How does it work in QLD, my daughter is a year older than Ever but she’s in year 1 in NSW. Is it kindy, year 1, year 2?
Ever was born in June so she only just made the cut-off to start prep the year she did - she would have been 4.

Many parents would keep their child in early learning for an extra year.

Honestly saying Ever can make friends wherever she goes is laughable - what choice does she have?!?? She's made lasting friends at the most recent school - has she Leila? Because it's actually up to you to make sure the friendships last beyond school.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Typical Stead stupidity trying to justify uprooting a child as an annual event. Here is Helinor talking to no end about calming her nervous system and having stability but it’s fine for her niece to have to pack her life up every year when the lease is up and her selfish mother won’t even try to stay in the same area.

Poor Ever having to start yet again. What about her dance classes etc too ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How is it the governments fault that she’s a useless, unstable, unemployed mum who can’t provide a steady home for her kid? Is she seriously saying the government - the same government she hates because they suggested vaccination or staying at home to stop spreading covid - provide her with a home?
be like the rest of us and save your money. Get a secure job and buy your own home! (I do acknowledge that buying a home is tough atm but she doesn’t even seem to aspire to it, or to any type of future stability! Start with an emergency fund so you can find your own elective surgery)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even if she was determined to move and change the child's school again, she could have at least let E finish out the year where she is. There's only a few weeks left, and I'm pretty sure the real estate listing of her old place said it was leased through December. It just feels like such a selfish move to make E miss out on the fun end of year activities with the friends and school she knows, and go and be 'the new girl' AGAIN.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the last move was Leila trying to regroup after an implosion. Interesting admission, to be honest. “We spent a year healing in the mountains, it was beautiful”

“We”, Leila? What did Ever have to run away and heal from? (Nothing!) Oh, that’s right, her mum crashing and burning AGAIN. Her mum tethering her to her side when she jumped off an emotional cliff again into yet another relationship with a man she tried to force into being her husband after 2 weeks. The only thing your daughter ever has to heal from is your horrible decisions. She is a hostage, collateral damage in your dumpster fire of a life. But predictably, because you can never take responsibility for yourself, just the paragraph above this you’re trying to blame the constant moves on the financial precariousness of being a single mum. (It’s always someone else’s fault.) Always talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Yes, Leila, your daughter has pivoting and accepting change down pat, because it is her survival mechanism. It’s nothing you should be proud of. It has been forced on her by a sick mother whose borderline personality disorder dominates her life.

Sadly she’ll be doing it again next year this time, no doubt. When you’ve gone through another man, another scam, another failure, and still can’t get your tit together with 40 fast approaching. You’ll pull up stakes and move like you always do, convincing yourself this, this!, will be the fresh start that you need to turn your life around.

Unless you finally face yourself and get intensive psychological counseling you’ll always be running away from this monkey strapped firmly to your back. And that poor child will live forever with the effects of the emotional damage you’ve inflicted on her.

IMG_5496.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How is it the governments fault that she’s a useless, unstable, unemployed mum who can’t provide a steady home for her kid? Is she seriously saying the government - the same government she hates because they suggested vaccination or staying at home to stop spreading covid - provide her with a home?
be like the rest of us and save your money. Get a secure job and buy your own home! (I do acknowledge that buying a home is tough atm but she doesn’t even seem to aspire to it, or to any type of future stability! Start with an emergency fund so you can find your own elective surgery)
I can specifically remember her saying while she was staying in a room at her mum's house when Ever was a baby & "she had nowhere else to go" that she was going to "start saving my money to buy a house". That was in 2016. We see how that went. 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s easy to think it’s a rental crisis when you spend any money on tit and don’t get a proper job to service a home loan. God she’s thick. This whole move every 12 months is tired. I can’t imagine how much harder it will be for Ever when she’s a teen. I assume she’ll want to live with her dad.

Reactions: 8
But also, facts, given Ever’s unstable home, the ONLY place she will find role models and stability… is at school! The total narcissism of Leila to say that she is the only stability Ever needs.

Reactions: 10
Even if she was determined to move and change the child's school again, she could have at least let E finish out the year where she is. There's only a few weeks left, and I'm pretty sure the real estate listing of her old place said it was leased through December. It just feels like such a selfish move to make E miss out on the fun end of year activities with the friends and school she knows, and go and be 'the new girl' AGAIN.
How many weeks are left in the school year? I wouldn’t put it past her to not bother to enroll Ever in her new school until next year

There are more rentals available in the same town she was in, compared to Lennox. She purposely choose to move to Lennox and therefor a new school. So many options up where she was to keep ever in the same school. Plus she’s now 40minutes further south from family/dad. Selfish move Leila

As someone who has family living in Lennox, I can safely say that it is not cheaper than the mountains! Lennox is becoming the new Byron and house/rental prices are going up to match!

She’s trying SO hard to get some traction with what she thinks are her poignant musings on the world.
You just know that she is desperate to go viral with these overwrought soliloquies she keeps churning out, like she did with that one piece she wrote when lockdowns started before she went full conspiracy nutter. She probably has convinced herself that she’s destined for a TedTalk stage 😂
---
She ‘busts herself reading’?? 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is literally living a stone’s throw from Crystal. This is gonna end in tears for sure….. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don't imagine Leila is actively pro-Palestine given all her previous hateful and racist commentary.

Those words sound pro-Palestine but I'm sure its more that she just does not understand what she's talking about 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.