Leila Stead #16 The Monat season is seriously boring. Can she bring back the fake boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Leila still a psychic? I thought that was last years job.
Lol. She was in December when she ran 2 separate sales on readings within 10 days, but who even knows what she is now 😏.

These Monat Huns are so bleeping sleezy. Both Ash and Allira have posted about Sarah Hill making 10 million dollars to lure new dummies in but refuse to acknowledge that it’s not even possible for anybody joining Monat now to make that much money. You have to be at the top of the pyramid - the .01% of sellers who started at the very beginning of the company. It’s literally impossible to get there now. What they need to be saying is that 91% of people joining now will make a median annual gross earning of $34.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol. She was in December when she ran 2 separate sales on readings within 10 days, but who even knows what she is now 😏.

These Monat Huns are so bleeping sleezy. Both Ash and Allira have posted about Sarah Hill making 10 million dollars to lure new dummies in but refuse to acknowledge that it’s not even possible for anybody joining Monat now to make that much money. You have to be at the top of the pyramid - the .01% of sellers who started at the very beginning of the company. It’s literally impossible to get there now. What they need to be saying is that 91% of people joining now will make a median annual gross earning of $34.
$34 - LOL
Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand these Monat girls constantly saying how much they earn but have it blanked out - that it paid this debt and that debt etc but in reality it’s $34 a year - why on earth do they bother. Whatever they seem to earn they then have to buy more products constantly. How is this worth their time and effort???

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand these Monat girls constantly saying how much they earn but have it blanked out - that it paid this debt and that debt etc but in reality it’s $34 a year - why on earth do they bother. Whatever they seem to earn they then have to buy more products constantly. How is this worth their time and effort???
I don't get it either. They seem to work so hard at this "job" They obviously have never had a fulfilling job where they get a wage plus perks like interstate travel, taken out for lunches, corporate events etc. Someday my job is pretty cruisy. Boss takes us to lunch, we have a drink in the office on a Friday, you can come and go as you please as long as you get your work done.

Reactions: 7
"Back by popular request". Suuuuure Lie-la, you keep spewing those lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But the actual shoot date is 6 weeks away on Feb. 24th? Weird.
I love how she says “just 7 left”. Sure. always with the FOMO scare tactics. If she’s only giving them a 10 minute shoot then why limit it, why wouldn’t you pack in 20 sessions in one day if you get the response? (Rhetorical question - we know nobody ever responds to these things)

Anywho, I screencapped this to laugh at her going out to take someone’s photos wearing overalls with no shirt or bra on, like some tacky tractor company pinup calendar girl. Then I noticed the pit hair. Makes sense of the overflowing pube hairs in all of her bikin pics lately. Leila has gone full crunchy and doesn’t shave anymore apparently.

IMG_6436.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she says “just 7 left”. Sure. always with the FOMO scare tactics. If she’s only giving them a 10 minute shoot then why limit it, why wouldn’t you pack in 20 sessions in one day if you get the response? (Rhetorical question - we know nobody ever responds to these things)

Anywho, I screencapped this to laugh at her going out to take someone’s photos wearing overalls with no shirt or bra on, like some tacky tractor company pinup calendar girl. Then I noticed the pit hair. Makes sense of the overflowing pube hairs in all of her bikin pics lately. Leila has gone full crunchy and doesn’t shave anymore apparently.

View attachment 2679651
"Full crunchy". 😅😅😅 That's a new one for me! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Damn, girl.
Step. Away. From. The. Lip. Filler.
Yikes.
The whole face is just ruufffff.

Also, why are there so many receding hairlines in Leila’s circle? I’ve never seen so many women with five heads.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Damn, girl.
Step. Away. From. The. Lip. Filler.
Yikes.
The whole face is just ruufffff.

Also, why are there so many receding hairlines in Leila’s circle? I’ve never seen so many women with five heads.
Holy Hairline, Batman! 🤯🤯 And those lips are a disaster!!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2679651
There's probably 1 or 2 idiots she's getting a quick cash grab from.

Reactions: 1
What is all this submit to your man’s leadership nonsense? Who is she trying to lure in? A fundie Christian?
It makes me blood boil her giving relationship advice, she has had such success in that area!

Reactions: 11
I vomit in my mouth every time one of these dumbass women talk about “submitting” to a man and him “leading” ect but what would I know I’m just in a healthy 7 year marriage/12 year relationship something none of these morons will ever have.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.