Leila Stead #16 The Monat season is seriously boring. Can she bring back the fake boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes hard on trying to look like a popular boss babe when she’s trying to catfish a new man 😆 it’s funny, she’s so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know it’s occurred to me that Leila might have such a hard time snagging a man because she’s barking up the wrong tree. I mean, being a psycho witch doesn’t help her, but I think she’s also going for the wrong audience. Instead of going for the slick-rick-steroid-head-alpha-male-douchebags (a la Craig Cassidy) with those au natural hairy pits and overgrown muff of hers, she needs to be dropping into the local drum circles and find her a nice hippie dude that digs masses of body hair and strong body odors (you just know she uses natural deodorants) and doesn’t mind a droopy, unsupported breast.

Just a thought, Lei. You’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Something must've went down with the NZ sister for Lies to refollow overnight 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s very odd that she unfollowed her in the first place? Imagine if NZ sister had actually called her out on her crap. It could have been the other way around too though to be fair. They’re both as cooked as each other.

It’s very odd that she unfollowed her in the first place? Imagine if NZ sister had actually called her out on her crap. It could have been the other way around too though to be fair. They’re both as cooked as each other.
It’s bizarre to me that adult family members unfollow and block each other like moody teenagers. You had an argument, big deal. Grow up. Similarly the situation with RTM and Dodzy unfollowing and re-following each other constantly is hilarious. The drama. You two live together and have a kid, wtf is being accomplished with an unfollow other than childish theatrics.

• Heart
Her patterns are so predictable when she’s trying to lure a man. The ‘look at what a great trad wife I’d be’ trifecta. It’s always 1.) the coy, sex kitten, smiling at herself selfies with the shoulder/tit out, and naked bathtub pics 2.) the women should submit to her man ramblings and 3.) pictures of food she has prepared to convince him she’s just as great in the kitchen as she is in the sack. We’re overdue for a bathtub video, that should be incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies, I'm close. So close to finding the latest man / man she's trying to lure in.

Let's just say, being the perfect wife, submitting to her man, working out and the god stuff is all because of him. Which we know already, but I've gone down a rabbit hole and I'm close.

But I'm tired. You know, a real job and family etc. Parking it for another day but man it's been fun ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies, I'm close. So close to finding the latest man / man she's trying to lure in.

Let's just say, being the perfect wife, submitting to her man, working out and the god stuff is all because of him. Which we know already, but I've gone down a rabbit hole and I'm close.

But I'm tired. You know, a real job and family etc. Parking it for another day but man it's been fun ride!
Is it the gymbro who sponsored the men’s retreat that Craig ran a few weeks ago and she went to photograph it? Or one of the guys who attended the retreat?

Reactions: 2
Is it the gymbro who sponsored the men’s retreat that Craig ran a few weeks ago and she went to photograph it? Or one of the guys who attended the retreat?
One of the guys who attended. Single dad, recently separated. She definitely has a type! I don't want to give too much more away in case they lock it down like they did after we found the Canadian cop lol and can't keep putting together the timeline.
It's funny how well we all know her and her cycle! She really has no idea who she is and changes as soon as there's a man in the picture.
Notice the pattern - bbi, selfies, mould, mlm / mentor bullshit, god, "working out" and now photos of ever because she's the best mum in the world. A hint of submissive wife stuff to appeal to the cult he's part of and bam. Very easy to find who she's trying to impress by when they started following each other in that timeline.

A name change overnight too lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha!
Leilawildly. Because she’s so wild and such a free spirit! 😂

I notice she’s also posting a lot about reading lately. She wants him to think she’s well-read and deep. Heh! As if! 😂

IMG_6466.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone local tell if she has bothered to register SoleiSocial as a business yet?
Not that I expect her to structure that business legitimately or pay taxes on the income, when and if she makes any.

———

It‘s that time again - we need new thread title suggestions!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't get why these influencers/instagramers keep saying there in this era and that era. I feel at 59 I have lived under a rock. So when I turn 60 in a few months' time im going to have a duck I'm getting older era!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.