Leila Stead #15 #REBRAND with Monat Droopy-eyed fish made beautiful Renee her bish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually have a stroke or was it one of her made up events that she has. She has a wild imagination thats for sure.
No, we're all pretty sure she faked it to get the attention of her ex Ding Dong because it was soon after they'd broken up.

Reactions: 2
Getting paid while walking. It's called a real job Leila. Lots of us receive payslips while out and about enjoying life.
This cracked me up, my monthly pay usually comes in overnight while I’m asleep. Magic! So blessed!
Guess what Liela, it also come with sick, annual and long service leave and I can switch my work phone off when I’m done for the day. Unlike 24/7 Monat grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This cracked me up, my monthly pay usually comes in overnight while I’m asleep. Magic! So blessed!
Guess what Liela, it also come with sick, annual and long service leave and I can switch my work phone off when I’m done for the day. Unlike 24/7 Monat grifting.
Yeah, how does she think "common" people get paid?
Does she think we stand in a queue and get handed money in an envelope?
This #grifter is such a bleeping ignorant witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, how does she think "common" people get paid?
Does she think we stand in a queue and get handed money in an envelope?
This #grifter is such a bleeping ignorant witch.
She prob thinks we are all literally climbing a corporate ladder and collecting our pay cheques from the top rung.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need a new thread title any suggestions.? I would like Wile E Coyote to be in it in reference to the wall.
---
Leila Stead #16 - getting paid to walk, Wile E Coyote to the wall, New tiny house she's having a ball.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Leila Stead #16 - psychic no more, Monat era a bore, girl has crispy hair for sure

😂 first attempt at a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The goal isn’t money now? You’ve changed your tune after the past few years being all about how much money you’re grifting and how abundant you are Liela 😆

$1875 in two months isn’t much, especially when she’s been grifting hard to get the initial bonuses for recruiting her down line. She should made much more from her gullible following by now. This is going to go pear shaped quicker than I thought! Maybe people are actually seeing through her now?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 I love how she tries to soft launch by writing the question herself. When she posted that grotty food last night it seemed like she was trying to impress someone. But guys she’s never sharing her relationships ever again so don’t expect to hear about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 I love how she tries to soft launch by writing the question herself. When she posted that grotty food last night it seemed like she was trying to impress someone. But guys she’s never sharing her relationships ever again so don’t expect to hear about it.
This is exactly what she did before she launched DingDong.

Funny how it’s also his birthday weekend…I think she’s still bitter about that one no matter what she says 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It also appears that we were right again and she’s made the move for love. Out of luck in the mountain ranges. 😆🤣
---
This is exactly what she did before she launched DingDong.

Funny how it’s also his birthday weekend…I think she’s still bitter about that one no matter what she says 😆
Watching Nicole’s stories this morning made me so happy for someone I don’t know 😆 the carrot cake was hilarious. They seem so genuinely happy. Poor leils. Must be hard to watch.

Reactions: 7
We need a new thread title any suggestions.? I would like Wile E Coyote to be in it in reference to the wall.
---
Leila Stead #16 - getting paid to walk, Wile E Coyote to the wall, New tiny house she's having a ball.
You may want to hold off on the thread name. She was spotted in Lennox yesterday looking in love and happy 😂

• Haha
She is nothing but predictable! This was the Q&A she posted to herself when she met Dion 😂 she can't help herself especially since Crystal has her new Sugar (Gran?) Daddy sending her gifts.

He504Z7KYenY6scopfMwopjpbdhpaRZmAEv3WLRs8P5chqr2FA.png

While looking for the above screenshot I found this one from when she was "selling" Goldeèêēė. Classic Leilani Tarah Stead.

Lg2zkyfCVtGEUzVmGKj8a4uJ5qdznAJ0tK7wEKkPyCTLhMNY_k.png

I hope she doesn't rush Ever into another "family" dynamic like she has with every single man she's been involved with. I still cringe thinking about how she would pull Ever into bed with men she had been seeing for weeks for snuggley Instagram photos.
---
I wouldn’t doubt it if her move to the beach (she could have stayed in her old neighborhood if she wanted) is because she came to realize that men are pretty slim pickings in rural towns. She wants to date again now that she has her new titties paid for and she knows she is not likely to meet any decent single men in the mountains. duck Ever, mamma needs a new man!
CALLED IT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The goal isn’t money now? You’ve changed your tune after the past few years being all about how much money you’re grifting and how abundant you are Liela 😆

$1875 in two months isn’t much, especially when she’s been grifting hard to get the initial bonuses for recruiting her down line. She should made much more from her gullible following by now. This is going to go pear shaped quicker than I thought! Maybe people are actually seeing through her now?
It's creating generational wealth?! WTF?! And "walking into my third month"?! Didn't she just start in Oct? So wouldn't November be her 2nd month? 🤔 Girl is so stupid.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m not caught up on Tarah’s new move. Can someone update me please 😇 Why did she move and is it actually a house this time? Does anyone remember that tiny shoe box she lived in that before she moved to the “ mountains “? Also. Will this be Evers 80th new school just before term 4 ends??

Reactions: 3
No filter on this in her stories
---
I’m not caught up on Tarah’s new move. Can someone update me please 😇 Why did she move and is it actually a house this time? Does anyone remember that tiny shoe box she lived in that before she moved to the “ mountains “? Also. Will this be Evers 80th new school just before term 4 ends??
She has moved to Lennox. We are not sure on many details eg if it's a house or unit. She moved because her house in the mountains is up for sale. Some have speculated she is near Crystal and also she moved in the hope of snagging a new man now she has had her boobs done.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No filter on this in her stories
---

She has moved to Lennox. We are not sure on many details eg if it's a house or unit. She moved because her house in the mountains is up for sale. Some have speculated she is near Crystal and also she moved in the hope of snagging a new man now she has had her boobs done.
I actually can’t 🤦‍♀️ she’s in the dolls bath with her the tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.