Leila Stead #15 #REBRAND with Monat Droopy-eyed fish made beautiful Renee her bish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her old house? That’s the blue couch with the big stain on it that she sold when she moved to the mountains, isn’t it? Dunno why she would be posting a pic of her old place.
Is it? I just assumed this was a pic of the new place lol. But you’re right that’s the old lounge! Has she posted this to give the illusion this is the new house? What a freak lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There aren’t many old cottages around Lennox. It’s almost all dated 80/90s housing or newer builds like Crystal is renting.

There could be the odd old shack/cottage but they’ve mostly been replaced.

Reactions: 5
Whose bragging about house moves lol it's the most painful experience ever. Especially with kids.

I've been in my place since 2017 and I did move a few times in the few years before that and it was bleeping awful. I was so ready to stop and stay put in 1 place and it's been wonderful.

Reactions: 10
Whose bragging about house moves lol it's the most painful experience ever. Especially with kids.

I've been in my place since 2017 and I did move a few times in the few years before that and it was bleeping awful. I was so ready to stop and stay put in 1 place and it's been wonderful.
100%! It is such a dogshit and stressful thing to go through. From changing all your addresses, switching electricity, schooling etc.

Its tit.

Reactions: 6
Moving is the absolute worst once you have family. The best thing about buying our family home was knowing we didn’t have to go through with it again and the security of not having to worry about finding a pet friendly rental too!

I feel sorry for Ever but the mess of Crystal and Liela together will be hilarious. Crystal is unhinged but on the surface has mAnIfEStEd much more than Lies ever has (even though we know better and that it’s sugar daddies/her family) as well as being far more attractive so Liela will be a green eyed gremlin 🥰

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen adults go on so much about moving into a new fking RENTAL as Leila and Crystal. Most people don’t even make as much fuss over BUYING their first home. We certainly didn’t. Have a housewarming party and then stfu my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen adults go on so much about moving into a new fking RENTAL as Leila and Crystal. Most people don’t even make as much fuss over BUYING their first home. We certainly didn’t. Have a housewarming party and then stfu my god.
Its a NeW SEasON

• Haha
This picture is taken at Crystal’s house. Surely Leila didn’t move into the unit attached to Crystal’s? Maybe she was just there dropping stuff off? Lol.

IMG_5368.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that Crystals garage filled with crap? How funny would it be if they moved into the same unit 😆
---
Leila’s hairline sure hasn’t improved with all that miracle Monat hair oil?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A second income? She’s removed psychic medium from her profile now, the latest grift seems to be up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A second income? She’s removed psychic medium from her profile now, the latest grift seems to be up.
Wow, she has too. So I suppose it’s that time of the year again for us to guess how long this next grift will last? Also. Why does she continue to spell the world soulful with 2 L’s. Irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another tiny bath for her to soak her bunions in?
What is going on here? Did she wedge herself into a casserole dish? Soaking her elbow in a soup bowl? What the heck? That bathroom must be T-I-N-Y for her to have cropped the video that tight.

I’m not sure I would use a photo of a skylight if I was so impressed with the amount of sunlight my house had 🤣 I’m getting unit vibes ✨
I wouldn’t have noticed there was even a skylight in the room if she hadn’t mentioned it. It’s a very dim room, even with a hole cut in the ceiling. And yes, @Luvnaps, looks quite small as well.
---
For those who are blocked, here is a picture of her bio now.
She has removed psychic completely. However, she still links to psychic services through her linktree. Eight different options - one through its own dedicated link, strangely (recalibrate/reframe/rewire) and the other seven through her website link, including the ‘intuitive’ business mentoring. I’ve screencapped below.

Here are the direct links to her website and recalibrate/reframe/rewire offerings, if you want to look around.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.