Leila Stead #15 #REBRAND with Monat Droopy-eyed fish made beautiful Renee her bish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to ohmybortch for the new title. You win a goody bag of Monat and if you are lucky beautiful Renee will run you a bath.
Let's see where this thread takes us with our favourite psychic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pablo calling out Leila for chastizing people who claim to have ADHD because most of them are making it up (on some idiot’s page back in May) and then 2 months later claiming that she has it herself. She’s taken her own post about it down, btw.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Pablo calling out Leila for chastizing people who claim to have ADHD because most of them are making it up (on some idiot’s page back in May) and then 2 months later claiming that she has it herself. She’s taken her own post about it down, btw.
Classic Leila. She really is the gift that just keeps giving Loving Pablo's updates. They are great at keeping everyone up to date.
---
These were from earlier today but deserve s spot here. Can't wait to see what the next purchase is with the quick cash. Hopefully not more lip filler.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Classic Leila. She really is the gift that just keeps giving Loving Pablo's updates. They are great at keeping everyone up to date.
---
These were from earlier today but deserve s spot here. Can't wait to see what the next purchase is with the quick cash. Hopefully not more lip filler.
“Why I partnered with monat”. Wheezing. Like they came asking for her to work with them 😂 it’s quite funny how she is a scammer but can’t spot a scam herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The AntiMLM thread on Reddit is a fun read, especially the Monat stories from ex-boss babes. It is sad to read the stories from those who were sucked in by family/friends and lost money and their hair though.

I wonder how much they earn from their down lines sales? It seems to be 30% from retail customers and 15% from the VIP customer sales (I think they’re the ones that get sucked into auto shipments).

To get her leased Range Rover she will need to hit her targets for six months and have her down line pull in $30,000 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
With this new rebrand she's doing with Monat; will she be charging thousands for a biz coaching mentorship they all seem to advertise?? and I informed Centrelink Fraud dept again with the new 'job' she is taking on. I think Pablo is brilliant, she's got her work cut out for with them thats for sure. I was looking into her Lolas little treasure fb account, and it is clothes that she is/was reselling.

Reactions: 10
Busy Saturday at the Stead house. Asking herself monat questions
---
I don't wanna get blocked but would love to ask this damn good psychic medium - her words - why she needed the gofundme then if she is so good and abundant

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Busy Saturday at the Stead house. Asking herself monat questions
---
I don't wanna get blocked but would love to ask this damn good psychic medium - her words - why she needed the gofundme then if she is so good and abundant
my god all of these answers are so predatory
and yes there is often someone doing well out of an MLM - the ONE being the exception while all the others slave away
how long do we think she will stick with this?? she never does with anything else she tries her hand to (ADHD holding you back there Lies.....???)

Reactions: 15
I don’t know one single person who has been successful in an MLM. I do know several who tried and then eventually realised it was just a scam.

She will be having Insta lives with other ✨boss babes✨ soon and I cannot wait to watch and laugh. Maybe NZ sister will get involved and they’ll talk about how abundant and successful they are with their heart aligned scam!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know one single person who has been successful in an MLM. I do know several who tried and then eventually realised it was just a scam.

She will be having Insta lives with other ✨boss babes✨ soon and I cannot wait to watch and laugh. Maybe NZ sister will get involved and they’ll talk about how abundant and successful they are with their heart aligned scam!
Not one. Only ones that fall for it and lose money but whatever lie you have to tell yourself Tarah, sure you'll have great success in the mountains babe with the hippies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has definitely had a lift or new implants.MLM..just further proof what a dumb scheming loser she is.Bring on the new season of another fail at life.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I just can’t or I guess I actually can believe that only last week she was saying she’s gone for good on instagram and then next minute she’s back on with a new scam MLM. Like she’s that ruthless she can’t even give it a few months so that maybe anyone that follows her forgets what she just scammed out of everyone from the BII and GFM. How does she just jump straight to the next scam with no hesitation or even one bit of concern that anyone might see her for what she really is! Like it’s just flabbergasting to me! She’s full blown crazy!!! Like insane! 🤯 she’s such a liar and it just is infuriating to read her fake Q&A’s because it’s so blatantly obvious it’s all made up and she’s trying to manipulate and rope stupid people in! I can’t fathom acting this way and not being able to recognise that I’m a tit bleeping human.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So wait. She was too poor to pay for her elective surgery, so she scammed people of out $9,000, but then spent hundreds of that buying into an MLM? duck off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So wait. She was too poor to pay for her elective surgery, so she scammed people of out $9,000, but then spent hundreds of that buying into an MLM? duck off.
It’s infuriating to watch unfold. She’s an absolute deadbeat.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.