Leila Stead #15 #REBRAND with Monat Droopy-eyed fish made beautiful Renee her bish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am legit sitting here laughing out loud at the idea that making less than $2K in 2-3 months is “building generational wealth” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A couple of things …
1. She always posts photos and videos from her bathtub trying to be alluring when she has some man in her sights to hook them or make them jealous.
2. Those are her “natural lips”. Lol.
3. The bruise on her lips is from “something else”, definitely not a filler injection. 🙄 Nobody sees a bruise on your lips or asked about one, head. She’s insinuating that she had passionate sex.

Shes so laughably transparent. What a clown. I wonder if she’s heard that Nicole and Dion are getting married, or something along those lines. I also think these performances this weekend could have something to do with Dion.

Attachments

• 34.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 8
    It's creating generational wealth?! WTF?! And "walking into my third month"?! Didn't she just start in Oct? So wouldn't November be her 2nd month? 🤔 Girl is so stupid.
    I'm 110% sure Baby Girl doesn't know what generational wealth means. Who is with me in thinking this damn thing??

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Shall we take a poll on who is going to do the sneaky reveal of a man first, Leila or Crystal?
    They’ll definitely be competing with each other.

I’m gonna take Crystal with a sliver of a man’s hand or arm in frame.

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    A couple of things …
    1. She always posts photos and videos from her bathtub trying to be alluring when she has some man in her sights to hook them or make them jealous.
    3. The bruise on her lips is from “something else”, definitely not a filler injection. 🙄 Nobody sees a bruise on your lips or asked about one, head. She’s insinuating that she had passionate sex.

Shes so laughably transparent. What a clown. I wonder if she’s heard that Nicole and Dion are getting married, or something along those lines. I also think these performances this weekend could have something to do with Dion.
    This also explains the throwback photo the other day. She always posts photos from when she was younger when there’s a man she’s trying to catch along with ✨how successful✨ she is/was.

I’m so pleased she’s finally hooked one, it’s taken her so long! I enjoy when she becomes the relationship expert despite having zero long term relationships, it always gives me such a good giggle 🥰 here for this season! May it last longer than DingDong!

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    ‘I won’t share my new man that you would have no idea I even had if I didn’t intentionally breadcrumb him on my SM so that you could ask me to share my new man just so I could play coy and say no I won’t share my new man!’
    Give me a break, you tired old cow 😂

For what it’s worth, I don’t think she’s got a new man - yet.

She always uses the same phrasing when she’s dropping hints about being in a relationship that is a dead giveaway that she’s asking herself the questions - “you look so in love”. Never just “I saw you on a date”, like a normal person might say, if they even bothered to mention it. It’s always “you look SO IN LOVE 😍”. She’s always got to give the impression that she’s met Prince Charming and is floating on a cloud. She is permanently stuck in adolescence.

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Definitely no new man, but there are more men available in Lennox Head. It can be a bit of a transient place for single men, and newly separated and divorced men which are of course her speciality. This is going to be an entertaining season.

I love that she’s lived there about three days and now she’s a ‘Lennox Local’.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    The Monat era has been pretty boring, bring on the (yet another) man era! Although I hate it for Ever and wish she’d keep them separate I am definitely here for Leila the relationship expert. If she has anew man there is no way she’ll keep it low - she’ll post a “so many of you are asking” so she has to share or she’ll do a “look what I’ve manifested and I want to inspire others cos it’s my job as world saviour of single mums left pregnant duty” angle. She loves to think she’s important and she also loves to show off her man so I give it a week and we’ll meet him.

Reactions: 14
    Her new bath looks tiny.
    I thought it was a hand basin its so small
    ---
    A couple of things …

She has a head like a smashed pumpkin.. her lips have so much filler in them, they're going to explode. What a shame we can't warn the single guys in Lennox Head that Leila is on the loose.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Prepare for a tsunami of compliments in her next Q&A (more than the usual that she sends herself) ‘you seem so at peace with yourself’ ‘you’re just so radiant and glowing’ ‘you’re looking so amazing!’ 🤣🙄

I don’t think she actually has a man either, she’s just annoyed at Nicole and DingDong’s cute posts.

I wonder when the Monat North Queensland trip is? If it’s anything like the Bahamas it is going to be a total cringe festival.

Reactions: 10
    What? That’s just sad! 😂
    Who did she go with? Anymore tea from that trip?
    ---

I did mention that she’s a delusional cow, right?
    Raising her rates to $499 and will only be booking 1 hour readings. “Taking on less clients”. bleeping LOL!
    witch, it’s impossible for you to have less clients than you do now. What do we think, this is a cover for her never having her calendar booked out and always having to lie being booked 2 months in advance?
    That is bloody daylight robbery!!!! Who can afford that in this day and age?

Reactions: 3
    She’s still on his rant I see. 🥱
    Hey Leila - only an ignorant twit goes to a hospital with non-life threatening symptoms. This has nothing to do with “what our system has come to”, it’s never been OK to abuse resources like that.
    I’m sorry your parents were too simple minded to teach you this but it is the epitome of arrogance to push aside patients in real danger and take up the time and resources from the ED by going straight to a hospital for freaking anxiety and nausea. That is what a GP is for, you dumbfuck.

I’d put money on Leila writing this because she’s still pissed off that the ED didn’t confirm a BII so that she would have had some sort of proof to wave around on a discharge paper. She does have some idiot followers though so you never know.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 9
    She’s still on his rant I see. 🥱
    Hey Leila - only an ignorant twit goes to a hospital with non-life threatening symptoms. This has nothing to do with “what our system has come to”, it’s never been OK to abuse resources like that.
    I’m sorry your parents were too simple minded to teach you this but it is the epitome of arrogance to push aside patients in real danger and take up the time and resources from the ED by going straight to a hospital for freaking anxiety and nausea. That is what a GP is for, you dumbfuck.

I’d put money on Leila writing this because she’s still pissed off that the ED didn’t confirm a BII so that she would have had some sort of proof to wave around on a discharge paper. She does have some idiot followers though so you never know.
    This stupid duck. Was she part of the email chain within The Medical Field stating 'unless it is life threatening to outpatient and not investigate' what stupid bleeping telegram thread did she read this?!

Her dribbling tit that 'The BIGGEST gift we can give to our children blah blah blah' Babes, I will tell you what would be great for your kid?! A stable bleeping parent that has a job and doesn't play victim every other day, that doesn't bring home men that barely last 4 weeks.

Pull ya bleeping head in Tarzy.

Reactions: 11
    This stupid duck. Was she part of the email chain within The Medical Field stating 'unless it is life threatening to outpatient and not investigate' what stupid bleeping telegram thread did she read this?!

Her dribbling tit that 'The BIGGEST gift we can give to our children blah blah blah' Babes, I will tell you what would be great for your kid?! A stable bleeping parent that has a job and doesn't play victim every other day, that doesn't bring home men that barely last 4 weeks.

Pull ya bleeping head in Tarzy.
    And now someone’s attacked her for putting ever into her 5th school. Mate. Forever the victim.

Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.