Leila Stead #15 #REBRAND with Monat Droopy-eyed fish made beautiful Renee her bish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still on his rant I see. 🥱
Hey Leila - only an ignorant twit goes to a hospital with non-life threatening symptoms. This has nothing to do with “what our system has come to”, it’s never been OK to abuse resources like that.
I’m sorry your parents were too simple minded to teach you this but it is the epitome of arrogance to push aside patients in real danger and take up the time and resources from the ED by going straight to a hospital for freaking anxiety and nausea. That is what a GP is for, you dumbfuck.

I’d put money on Leila writing this because she’s still pissed off that the ED didn’t confirm a BII so that she would have had some sort of proof to wave around on a discharge paper. She does have some idiot followers though so you never know.
Another conversation that never happened Tarzy.

Reactions: 3
5 schools and she’s only in year 2!

This is the government’s fault, and it’s the rental crisis’ fault that Leila can’t provide stability for her child.

witch, the only stability that child has is because of the government payments you get for her every month. You’re unstable because you’re a lazy, grifting bleep who is allergic to work. Get off your ass and get a job, you sloth! Fucks sake she’s despicable. Absolutely useless human being.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

This is the government’s fault, and it’s the rental crisis’ fault that Leila can’t provide stability for her child.

witch, the only stability that child has is because of the government payments you get for her every month. You’re unstable because you’re a lazy, grifting bleep who is allergic to work. Get off your ass and get a job, you sloth! Fucks sake she’s despicable. Absolutely useless human being.
I was a single mum of 5 many years ago and I had to move a lot, but I always made sure I stayed in the same suburb or the next one over. My crew never moved schools. If I had to pay more rent, I worked more hours when I could. The weekends my ex had the children, I took as much overtime as I could get. I stashed that money away, so I always had a fall back. I never received child support. Leila couldn't and wouldn't work in an iron lung, not even for the sake of her child. Blaming the govt etc. is a cop out. Yes, there is a housing crisis and cost of living crisis but get of your fat ugly arse and work, it won't hurt you Leila. Shes pulling in money from Centrelink and dept of housing and whatever else she can get her grubby hands on. I'm guessing Monat aren't paying superannuation. Shes a duck wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The invalid sister has some thoughts on Leila’s courage to uproot Ever and pull the rug out from under her constantly. The same sister who is an unproductive shell of a woman who stays drugged up like a zombie just to get through the day. I wonder if Helinor ever pondered the fact that if her own mum made creating stability and consistency for her children a priority that she might be more resilient right now? Maybe she wouldn’t need to be retreating to the comforts of her own very stable home, rocking in the corner, all alone, to attempt to recuperate from life being too overwhelming for her to navigate?

These Steads, man. Talk about a fucked up family.

Thread suggestion …
Leila Stead #16: New move, new grift, new lies - same despicable con artist she’s always been.

IMG_5482.jpeg

Reactions: 13
The invalid sister has some thoughts on Leila’s courage to uproot Ever and pull the rug out from under her constantly. The same sister who is an unproductive shell of a woman who stays drugged up like a zombie just to get through the day. I wonder if Helinor ever pondered the fact that if her own mum made creating stability and consistency for her children a priority that she might be more resilient right now? Maybe she wouldn’t need to be retreating to the comforts of her own very stable home, rocking in the corner, all alone, to attempt to recuperate from life being too overwhelming for her to navigate?

Thread suggestion …
Leila Stead #16: New move, new grift, new lies - same despicable con artist she’s always been.

View attachment 2554032
Why worry about education when you can have a career like mummy selling Monat or Aunty helinor, painting rocks. Brilliant prospects for young Ever. What more could the child ask for with role models like that...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Seriously. GET A JOB Leila. For the sake of your daughter. Get sick leave and holiday pay and super and a stable life. Get off instagram. Find a stable friendship group. Be a good sister and daughter. There is still plenty of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm actually lost for words on this latest move and her attempted justification of her daughter having been to 5 schools in three years.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Since she’s claiming that the cost of living crisis “pushed her away from what and who she knows”, I’d love to know if she is paying more or less rent than she was in the mountains.

Does anybody have a beat yet on the property she’s living in now?

I‘m not familiar with the area but I find it very hard to believe that a new construction in a beach community costs her less than other rentals she could have found in her old neighborhood. For starters, she didn’t need to have a 3 bedroom property for just the 2 of them. That already was an unnecessary extravagance. I feel sure she could have found a 2 bedroom for $700/wk or less in Tyalgum.

Also, the gigantic brass balls on her to be claiming she’s been forced to do this because she’s being financially squeezed when she’s moved them into a brand spanking new property (a luxury than many working single mothers supporting themselves cannot afford), is bragging about all the $$ she’s made from Monat , bragging about raising her pricing on her part-time job to $500/hr and is heading off to a two week holiday to NZ in a few weeks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Thread suggestion …

View attachment 2554032
Look how well Helinor turned out 🙄 on Centrelink with no career spending all day on Instagram. What a role model.

I noticed she didn’t thank the government during her gratitude word salad for paying for her rent and her therapy 🤔
---
I'm actually lost for words on this latest move and her attempted justification of her daughter having been to 5 schools in three years.
Poor Ever. I feel so sad for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Where does Evers dad live? Isn't he gold coast? Moving Ever further and further from her father does not equal stability you twit.

My ex-husband has remarried and moved quite a few times in the 5 years since we separated. He and his current wife had to find a middle ground to live so that our children wouldn't change schools. I've refused to entertain the idea of a school change for them and he knows it. Hex created a bit of a crappy commute for himself and them but that's his problem to figure out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.