Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the Dr will decide whilst she is under that she needs a lift and she will wake up and have more money to pay - one can only hope

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think at this point she has has too much invested to not go ahead with some form of surgery. She also hates how big they make her look.

My sense is that it’s a combination of a) she either hasn’t actually done the more invasive tests such as the mri because the surgeon said she didn’t need to as it’s a straightforward case with no indication of rupture etc and they will asses during surgery
and b) the results of the moe basic tests (eg.bloods, ultrasound) actually indicate her implants are in good shape and she is in perfect health.

Either way, she has no evidence for any of the claims she has made.

What her actual surgery will be is the unknown, one thing is for sure she is 1000000000% getting a lift.

Also, when your body genuinely ‘cannot regulate its temperature’ I’m pretty sure you are in the ICU, not on bleeping Instagram posting selfies.
But... but... her brain feels cold!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leila Stead #14 Bathtubs and borax with bunions in baths. Read my wiki if you want laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, I haven’t really looked at this deadshit since receiving a voice recording telling me I should have been drowned at birth like a stray cat 😹 and here I was thinking having a “terrible flu” every second week and loopy, the toxic tits are something else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Helinor mobile towers are microwaving us humans but how exactly are you getting mobile reception to repost your twittok crap to all your internet friends? Curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Helinor mobile towers are microwaving us humans but how exactly are you getting mobile reception to repost your twittok crap to all your internet friends? Curious.
Imagine if all that time ‘deep diving’ on instagram was spent volunteering or actually doing something positive with her time? No wonder her partner seems to only be there two days a week!

You have to wonder if her social media activity came up in her partners recent custody battle which she mentioned not long ago? Not to forget the bizarre rant LieLa went on about his ex wife/mother of child 🤔

Reactions: 10
But I thought all illness is emotional Tarah?? Please explain your past beliefs that don't seem to align to this seasons beliefs. Dumb it down for us unenlightened non feminine dominate masculine types that aren't on the same astral plaine as you are oh great one.
Tarzy carries all her rage in her boobs. She better get onto integrating that. Emergency Chiro appointment STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with all of this except I think she will go ahead. I think she's realised the huge knockers make her look fat so whilst she loves them they must go. Just not at her expense.
She’s going to be in for a shock if her stomach ends up being bigger than the boobies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does every story involving a hospital or nurses mention they laughed at her? I have many friends that are nurses and have spent time in hospital as a patient and a visitor and not once has a nurse laughed at me or those I was visiting. Even in ER when you present with illness they don't laugh - they give the best possible care.
They probably hate follow her and know exactly who/what she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, I haven’t really looked at this deadshit since receiving a voice recording telling me I should have been drowned at birth like a stray cat 😹 and here I was thinking having a “terrible flu” every second week and loopy, the toxic tits are something else.
Omg please post it if you still have it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.