Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if this worthless bleep had to deal with radiation or chemo? I still get physical therapy to try to counteract the pain and disfigurement from radiation fibrosis (scar tissue) that is still developing 10 yrs after my radiation treatment.
Its a hidden and almost never talked about after effect.I feel you.❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So this is my first season of Liela Tarah and I am hooked. How is this real....? Can't wait to see how this pans out after Thursday....
Welcome. So were you a follower of her legitimately believing her seasons and stories? What was it that sent you here and when did the penny drop she was a lying scammer?
---
She is amazing to be able to write such mini novels whilst being attacked by tremors and brain freeze though.We are the forgotten women - duck off you charlatan.As a breast cancer survivor , ( I still suffer pain and real spasms from radiation years later) all of this just enrages me.You wanted huge tits, now you dont.179 people shouldn't be paying for your mistakes.Grow the duck up you piece of tit.
Her writings will be in medical journals and her videos will get used to take down the system. School children in France are learning about her heroism in their curriculum.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she was actually experiencing these symptoms, she would be admitted to hospital until they figured out what was wrong with her. There’s no way doctors would be like, “oh you’re fine, carry on!”

I do believe that BII is real. But I don’t believe it causes this range and severity of symptoms and no one has done anything about it.
It’s definitely real, my sister in law had an actual explant because of debilitating migraines that worsened gradually over several years. Absolutely nothing like this dimwit saying she is suddenly shaking and carrying on like a bleeping pork chop. It’s all fake.

Reactions: 20
So she trusts what the Food & Drug Administration have to say about breast implant illness but not it’s position on Covid or Covid vaccines. That’s awfully convenient.

She can go duck herself. She’s really working on earning a doozy of a dose of karma when it finally finds her. Like mangled tits from a tit doctor level karma
The FDA hahahahahahahaha cos they have a WoNdErFuL reputation dont they

Reactions: 6
I’m still waiting for the declaration of -
“I WILL NOT BE QUIET ABOUT THIS!” like she’s some kind of leader of the downtrodden.

Nekminnit 🦗🦗🦗

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s the perpetually victim, hey?
Nurses would never laugh at her though.
They may want to laugh at her performances, she definitely deserves to be laughed at, but nurses aren’t as petty as say ~me~ who would laugh right in her overfilled round face if I could. It’s almost a shame that I don’t live close to her because of I had the good fortune of spotting her across a room I would make a beeline so fast to mock her and tell her in person what a pathetic bleeping loser she is. And I would enjoy every minute of giving that heifer a piece of my mind.
I am an RN, and would NEVER laugh in someones face and I bet my left nut that none of my colleagues would, either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Welcome. So were you a follower of her legitimately believing her seasons and stories? What was it that sent you here and when did the penny drop she was a lying scammer?
She came up on my IG so I had a bit of a look around her feed - being a long-term Fezza in the EmmyLou thread I know a grifter when I see one. So I deep dived into the Leila Tattle Wiki and was mortified. Started watching her (giving her the benefit of the doubt) and oh my god.... could she be any more obvious. This women is a nut! Plus that top lip thing has me both intrigued and horrified all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She came up on my IG so I had a bit of a look around her feed - being a long-term Fezza in the EmmyLou thread I know a grifter when I see one. So I deep dived into the Leila Tattle Wiki and was mortified. Started watching her (giving her the benefit of the doubt) and oh my god.... could she be any more obvious. This women is a nut! Plus that top lip thing has me both intrigued and horrified all at once.
Be sure to follow her she goes through anybody that watches her mundane tit and blocks you if you aren't following.

Much busy businesswoman living in abundant wealth.
---
She also was on the corporate ladder.
And went to Uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was actually experiencing these symptoms, she would be admitted to hospital until they figured out what was wrong with her. There’s no way doctors would be like, “oh you’re fine, carry on!”

I do believe that BII is real. But I don’t believe it causes this range and severity of symptoms and no one has done anything about it.
Exactly this. I believe BII is real and I also believe LieLa is faking symptoms for cash to have her implants removed because she knows how terrible she looks with them. She went from having a ‘spiritual attack’ to severe symptoms within two weeks.

She’s made it clear how unsuccessful she is though. Not even having the slightest bit of dignity and being able to pay her own way has really made it clear that she is a big fat phony when it comes to abundance 🤣 how embarrassing for her, no wonder her friends haven’t donated more than $50 if that!

I think she is in for a shock. I had surgery recently and the post op pain relief is not what it used to be. I understand This is to help with preventing addiction but surgery recovery in the 2020's is a lot worse than 2000's.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Daily Mail if you are reading here and this moron doesnt get the surgery I hope you do a big scam story on her. Honestly at this point we all know she wont have the surgery Im mortified on the behalf of all those people who fell for this evil womans scammery

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“….. they take the cancer out, they cut it out, they give you the mastectomy and they go ‘oh let’s go and put these (implants) in’ and they can cause cansahhhhhhh. What are we DEWINNNG as a whole, you know? The medical industry, as a whole, the Western medicine, as a whole, it’s gawn absolutely down the gurgler…..”

“It’s no one else’s responsibility, it’s my responsibility, but when you’re in a position and you can’t work, the way that I’ve been, I’ve been able to work very, very minimally, here and there (gulp), but… that’s not a huge help in today’s current society, and the cost of living, we all know that…… (dramatic sigh), so I hope that this podcast, and me taking the time away from being sick, which I’ve debated, you know, should I bother doing a podcast………..”

This is verbatim from her piece of tit podcast. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to be her next scam - Breast Implant Illness Survivor and Advocate. She’s going to find a way to monetise it and there’ll be no mention of her psychic abilities ever again. Everyone’s paid & cancelled appointments will be ignored because she can no longer talk to dead people.

This witch spends all her hours reading the BII with Nicole Facebook page and has brainwashed herself into believing she’s literally dying from something that she doesn’t even have.

I really took one for the team listening to that rubbish. It actually made me so angry and I don’t recommend putting yourself through it. She’s planning on taking legal action against her surgeon “when she’s well enough” and is then going to become a Breast Implant Illness advocate.

She is batshit crazy, dangerous and a professional con artist.

• Heart
“There isn’t a formal diagnosis due to data I’m told” no one told you that because it makes absolutely no bleeping sense. The girl she’s having a conversation with in the comments is as dumb as she is. “I have no faith in the health system” you had enough faith in some cosmetic doctor to pay them thousands for an unnecessary surgery in the name of vanity.

Attachments

Definitely something veryyy strange about the queen of documenting everything not having documented getting mri, blood, or other tests that she supposedly had and revealed that her implants were fused to her ribs, abnormal blood results, amongst other claims she has made about being the sickest person to have ever existed.

Taking unnecessary sad face pictures next to dramatic looking medical equipment is literally her wheel house.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
You're only option is to have them removed as an elective surgery with a surgeon who cares enough....umm most private surgeons will care enough if you're paying them.

What a bleeping stupid statement. Your doctor doesn't care that you think you're dying. She's doing the procedure because she has availability in her schedule and your paying for it.

It's not that dramatic 🙄

Also the public system would perform life saving surgery if it was actually necessary

Reactions: 22
Definitely something veryyy strange about the queen of documenting everything not having documented getting mri, blood, or other tests that she supposedly had and revealed that her implants were fused to her ribs, abnormal blood results, amongst other claims she has made about being the sickest person to have ever existed.

Taking unnecessary sad face pictures next to dramatic looking medical equipment is literally her wheel house.
This is what makes me think she isn't going through with it. We have seen no evidence of any pre operation testing or procedures. Just her referrals flashed up to the screen a few weeks ago in the live where she was acting all crazy. There has been no official diagnosis of this. Just a scam gofundme and few dramatic videos where she is convincing her audience she has BII. The referring doctor on the quote is Sydney based. There have been no updates to the gofundme confirming she had paid the deposit. I have no doubt that money will be withdrawn tomorrow and this will all get deleted from her grid on instagram - like everything else and she just pretends this all never happened.
Those boobs are her life. She loves getting them out at any chance she gets. Maybe she has earnt extra cash through onlyfans - boobs and bath photos?

• Heart
This is what makes me think she isn't going through with it. We have seen no evidence of any pre operation testing or procedures. Just her referrals flashed up to the screen a few weeks ago in the live where she was acting all crazy. There has been no official diagnosis of this. Just a scam gofundme and few dramatic videos where she is convincing her audience she has BII. The referring doctor on the quote is Sydney based. There have been no updates to the gofundme confirming she had paid the deposit. I have no doubt that money will be withdrawn tomorrow and this will all get deleted from her grid on instagram - like everything else and she just pretends this all never happened.
Those boobs are her life. She loves getting them out at any chance she gets. Maybe she has earnt extra cash through onlyfans - boobs and bath photos?
Boobs and bath..lol.Please let this be somehow in next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think at this point she has has too much invested to not go ahead with some form of surgery. She also hates how big they make her look.

My sense is that it’s a combination of a) she either hasn’t actually done the more invasive tests such as the mri because the surgeon said she didn’t need to as it’s a straightforward case with no indication of rupture etc and they will asses during surgery
and b) the results of the moe basic tests (eg.bloods, ultrasound) actually indicate her implants are in good shape and she is in perfect health.

Either way, she has no evidence for any of the claims she has made.

What her actual surgery will be is the unknown, one thing is for sure she is 1000000000% getting a lift.

Also, when your body genuinely ‘cannot regulate its temperature’ I’m pretty sure you are in the ICU, not on bleeping Instagram posting selfies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.