Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer audacity of this woman. It’s unbelievable. To flaunt her abundance around, to constantly spruik her masterclasses on how you too can live her wonderful life that she manifested and then have the nerve to set up a go fund me to get her fake tits out. And they haven’t even been proven to be the cause of her “illness”.

what did you do with all that $$ ??? She sure as hell charged enough per hour. You seriously haven’t saved $14k in a year when you charge so much and are fully booked???????

she says shes Uncomfortable but what she should feel is shame. Not for getting her implants done but for how she’s been living the last seven years of her life!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this horrid witch is publicly supporting a code black threat against nurses at a hospital !!!

@Foxy08 good job spotting!
That is horrendous yet totally unsurprising coming from this stain of a human being. Get a damn job Tarah. What a joke of a human, living off handouts - pathetic!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m trying to remember when she said she was booked for the surgery originally, I remember she said it booked for the end of October and was going to be $17k because it was around the same time Elle said they were going to New Zealand and I thought ‘good luck with that LieLa!’

Suddenly, within two weeks this illness is ruining her life when not even a month ago she was bragging about how abundant and perfect her life was, no mention of an illness in all the Q&A’s then? If it was so life-ruining I’m sure we would have heard aaaaaaall about it before.

She’s actually revolting. The worst of humanity and so is the whole family (I thought Elle was better but now I’m not so sure). Bogan scum who wouldn’t know integrity if it bit them all on the ass.

Reactions: 14
I'm blocked but do we have that post where she talked about how her accountant said she had so much money?? Something along those lines - that would be a helpful one to include with GFM fraud reports

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm blocked but do we have that post where she talked about how her accountant said she had so much money?? Something along those lines - that would be a helpful one to include with GFM fraud reports
The only accountant one I can see was that video she made with the confused face at the EOFY but she did post about ‘crying happy tears’ when her accountant told her how much money she has made that I’m looking for as well. Here are a few bragging about being fully booked which could be useful as well as her $380 an hour rate?

Threw in the one how she can ‘see illness’ for good measure 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Banged on about how toxic vaccines are, but for breast implants which are now “toxic”

The irony

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a screenshot from the end of January where she was talking about making a whole weeks wage in an hour (bookings) while floating in the sea?

Also, if there is something you think you remember you can do a targeted search of each thread with key words up at the top of the page. See image attached …

This was from May 31st …

IMG_3011.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say just a couple of days ago that she may not be able to be put under the knife as she was just too sick?
We all knew it was because she has no money, but yet another lie she is caught out in within a space of a week.
Who the hell are these idiots that are donating????
---
Haha- I love it when she says she “keeps the receipts”.
So do we Leis. Ours are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg, she is something else with the voice messages …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
so she got her sister to set up the go fund me this time? Its probably worth pointing out to gfm her previous gfm attempts and how they ended up - quickly shut down once people started raising their concerns about where the money would really go!

Reactions: 8
If she was so abundant but didn't have cash saved why would she need to sell her car? Wouldn't you take out a personal loan or credit card? Again why not apply for a medical loan? Curious.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.