Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg please post it if you still have it!
yes- I think it would be great to have on record here considering she recently reported someone for saying they wanted to slap her in the face.

It’s ok for Leila to make violent comments tho right?

Reactions: 6
Nearly crashes when driving and tapping - clearly very worried about sudden episodes 🙄
No donations listed from Ash, Dani, Crystal, Helinor or Elle. Kellie said she donated but that day the only Anonymous donation was $50. Considering how abundant Kellie and Dani claim to be you’d expect a more generous donation wouldn’t you? 🤔

Helinor you can understand as she’s busy making reels about cleaning ovens and posting footage from five years ago when she actually had a job as a bus driver 🤣 no time to work when you’ve got conspiracies to share and reels to make!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes- I think it would be great to have on record here considering she recently reported someone for saying they wanted to slap her in the face.

It’s ok for Leila to make violent comments tho right?
In my case she was betting on the recipient having no idea how to save a voice recording and for once, she was correct. I’m fairly certain I mentioned it on GOMI busy from memory it wasn’t mentioned how to save it 😞
Happy to rephrase my question and ask how the breast implant illness is going and share the abuse 🤣
I haven’t looked this up (kids and a real job) but is this thing legit? I have a friend with implants and went through breast cancer in 2019 but her implants were never really mentioned.

Nearly crashes when driving and tapping - clearly very worried about sudden episodes 🙄
No donations listed from Ash, Dani, Crystal, Helinor or Elle. Kellie said she donated but that day the only Anonymous donation was $50. Considering how abundant Kellie and Dani claim to be you’d expect a more generous donation wouldn’t you? 🤔

Helinor you can understand as she’s busy making reels about cleaning ovens and posting footage from five years ago when she actually had a job as a bus driver 🤣 no time to work when you’ve got conspiracies to share and reels to make!
Fellow grifter Soulhealingwithkellie gave $200 but you know who I didn’t see on the list - Kelle Howard (Davis). Wasn’t Leila claiming her as a soul sister at one point? They were doing things together right after Leila broke up with Dion if I recall? Wasn’t it at her house that Leila did the ice bath plunge?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She'd just be so proud of herself. Sitting
in her microbath. This would be her biggest scam yet. She'll be on high from the thrill of so much money coming her way. Enjoy it while it lasts Lie- la. I hardly think you will get this sort of success again in your life. You are a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fellow grifter Soulhealingwithkellie gave $200 but you know who I didn’t see on the list - Kelle Howard (Davis). Wasn’t Leila claiming her as a soul sister at one point? They were doing things together right after Leila broke up with Dion if I recall? Wasn’t it at her house that Leila did the ice bath plunge?
Oooh I thought her last name was different. My bad 😆

I think it was Kellie’s hens ‘do that she wore that terrible horse hair ponytail extension to? But then didn’t go to the wedding as she was on her 22 hour road trip with NZ sister?
in her microbath. This would be her biggest scam yet. She'll be on high from the thrill of so much money coming her way. Enjoy it while it lasts Lie- la. I hardly think you will get this sort of success again in your life. You are a loser.
Sitting in her micro bath in yet another rental she can’t afford 🤣
---
Someone donated $850…. Omg
Did they have a name? I wouldn’t be surprised if Liela added most of the anonymous donations herself 🤣

Let’s see how long it will take this narc to have the audacity to start bragging about how abundant she is again after her scammed surgery. I’m gonna bet before the end of October.

Did they have a name? I wouldn’t be surprised if Liela added most of the anonymous donations herself 🤣
Nikita Harris. I did a quick once through and didn’t see any Insta accounts named Nikita Harris that liked the last few posts of Leila’s. Of course she keeps the names of her followers secret so its not possible to search and see if any account by that name even follows her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In my case she was betting on the recipient having no idea how to save a voice recording and for once, she was correct. I’m fairly certain I mentioned it on GOMI busy from memory it wasn’t mentioned how to save it 😞
Happy to rephrase my question and ask how the breast implant illness is going and share the abuse 🤣
I haven’t looked this up (kids and a real job) but is this thing legit? I have a friend with implants and went through breast cancer in 2019 but her implants were never really mentioned.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I truly believe BII exists, I also truly believe it’s more something to be aware of rather than scared of. My best friend believes she had BII, and from what I witnessed, I believe she did too, but it didn’t look anything like what Liela/Tarah (whatever her bloody name is) is portraying it to be. My best friends implants had also ruptured, they were the PIPs (the French ones that were reported to be very dangerous about 10 years ago). Out of about 10 friends who had implants put in around the same time only my best friend had BII symptoms. It might be something your best friend wants to look into for her own peace of mind, but from the research I did with my best friend at the time, cancer wasn’t really something that came up. My best friend’s symptoms were more mental health related, she started having panic attacks and major anxiety, her face would puff up and she would get funny rashes, came on over time, gradually getting worked, all of which disappeared after her explant. Nothing as serious as Liela/Tarah is all of a sudden having.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Right!. If this is her version of ‘success’ then I truly pity her. What a loser.
---
Yeah, of course. I hadn’t heard of it myself until a year ago.
---

What was her text about?? I can’t recall, had you shared this before?
I’ll try to find it again. But I asked her to prove that the covid vaccine was killing people. Her response was something to the tune of ‘watch yourself honey, dont you know who I am?’ 😂

• Haha
How strange. Shouting out someone she doesn't even follow. Trying to look like a good person now she's scammed her money.

PS Leila - put your money where your mouth is and donate your surplus total to this lady and close your gofundme now you have reached your target.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
If I had donated money to this expand surgery, I would be keeping an eye on what Leila spends her money on in the next year. Someone who crowd funded their surgery in this economic climate would not want to be splashing cash around after using other peoples money to pay for their medical expenses 😬

Reactions: 11
How strange. Shouting out someone she doesn't even follow. Trying to look like a good person now she's scammed her money.

PS Leila - put your money where your mouth is and donate your surplus total to this lady and close your gofundme now you have reached your target.
Why hasn’t she closed it? She said she would close it when she reached her goal, she’s reached her goal and she knows she’s reached it - you guys were so right about this lunatic 🫣 I wish I had have been around for all the other seasons!

Reactions: 11
I just asked the question .. now you have reached your goal and then some, are you going to close the gfm, and she deleted and blocked me. I must have hit a nerve !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just asked the question .. now you have reached your goal and then some, are you going to close the gfm, and she deleted and blocked me. I must have hit a nerve !!
Wholly tit. That says it all doesn't it. If you were an honest open book you would just tell truth and say have a nice day, thanks for the question. But not our Tarah, nope that's not her style at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who claims to ‘have the courage to be disliked’ she sure as tit crumbles at the smallest criticism or even just a question. She is fragile as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.