Leila Stead #12 Murphys nowhere to be seen, still trying to lockdown a peen, getting a job she’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Elle do the dog attack thing??

On Child Support - you have to claim it yourself through child support portal. It's not automatic. You can also select private collection or enforced collection. Enforced is where CS act on your behalf and will take tax refunds or garnish wages. It's based on annual income, mine is calculated annually based our tax returns. Mine is a miniscule amount and we do private collection and he transfers to me fortnightly. If he was unreliable I could switch to enforced. collection. Maybe because she doesn't do a tax return she can't claim it. Maybe he transfers her a set amount and they worked that out together and she doesn't consider it CS. Maybe she's lying. I find it hard to believe she doesn't receive anything from him.

Maybe she's worked out a loophole where she gets more Centrelink if he doesn't pay so she doesn't claim it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Two thoughts right off the bat -

In the second sentence Elle mentions Leila’s 40,000 followers. Elle knows she just bought 6,000 followers and they both thought it was relevant to mention it to make her sound more beloved than she actually is. The two of them have been planning this for a while.

She says Leila was in the process of selling her car. MY ASS. Why isn’t the worthless witch in the process of applying for medical financing if this is so bleeping urgent??

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You all need to Google Leila Stead GoFundMe as her new GFM doesn't pop up at all but a Gomi article/Tattle and articles about her being catfished does 😂
---
Two thoughts right off the bat -

In the second sentence Elle mentions Leila’s 40,000 followers. Elle knows she just bought 6,000 followers and they both thought it was relevant to mention it to make her sound more beloved than she actually is. The two of them have been planning this for a while.

She says Leila was in the process of selling her car. MY ASS. Why isn’t the worthless witch in the process of applying for medical financing if this is so bleeping urgent??
Feeling pressure with rising cost of living? It wasn't long ago she was bragging about how wealthy and abundant she was?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry but this is actually fucked.

Tattlers, report away. Any contacts in the media need to be shared.

This has me bleeping seething.

Provide the bleeping evidence Tarzy of this bullshit illness that you literally got 72 hours ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When did Elle do the dog attack thing??
My bad! I think I got that info wrong since I was searching distracted waiting to pick up my mum 😬
I happened across another account set up when searching Elle Stead looking for Leila’s fundraiser. After a closer read, it doesn’t mention Elle’s last name so it’s probably somebody different.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And it has caused 'anxiety and depression'

SHOW THE bleeping RECEIPTS you piece of tit.

I'm almost tempted to donate $5 just to leave some 'words of support' absolutely blasting this bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine flaunting your wealth & “abundance” to your followers for 12 months, and then within two weeks, being an absolute ratchet bleep and asking those same people, who are also dealing with the cost of living crisis, to give you their money.

GFM Reported ✔ Eat a bag of dicks, Tarah.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We need a new thread
Who knows how to create one?

I think the below got the most likes

This was from @Jojo
My suggestion or something like it:-

Always waiting for centrelink pay day. Puts her lobsided labia on full display. Another GFM on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really think we need to include Thesoulfullspace / psychic scam / GoFundMe scam somehow in this next thread title though since she is launching this GFM, it’s kind of crucial timing. If anyone is considering donating but doing a google search first I really want them to be led to find this thread. Especially since some of her following will be sharing the GFM link (one has already) to people who don’t know Leila but have a kind a heart and would take the GFM at face value.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Leila Stead #13 - Thesoulfullspace starts a new GoFundMe at pace, another psychic scam looking for her next man. Explants coming out. Next stop more fillers for her pout.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.