Leila Stead #12 Murphys nowhere to be seen, still trying to lockdown a peen, getting a job she’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually fucked. Surely there is people that investigate and catch these scum bags out?! I know a few were mentioned in the Scamanda podcast but are they American based?!

This is just beyond a bleeping joke. Scamming people AGAIN. Get a bleeping job Tarzy for duck sake. give up the theatrics. Enough is enough. What she is doing is literally a bleeping crime.
---
Oh for duck sake Tarzy. Give it a bone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You guyz! She is SO unbothered by her trolls! More unbothered apparently than her make believe friends who ask her questions about being trolled every couple of weeks. It’s kind of amazing how many of her supporters stay up to date with tattle though 🤔 She’s just so confused why tattle is still concerned with her life of perpetual schemes, lies and frauds when there are real conspiracies out there like Covid and aliens.

Baby girl is priming the pump for her upcoming GFM, trying to refute that she’s a scammer before she begs for money for her fraudulent illness.

Leila Stead #13 - thesoulfullspace psychic scam not pulling enough money, on to another fake GoFundMe, huny!
She wishes she had trolls, then she would actually get some comments on her posts 🤣 14 likes and zero comments on her portal masterclass!

Lie-La dear, you have a thread that tracks your never-ending scams - surely you’ve worked this out by now?

Go Fund Me for her book launch
Go Fund Me for her Mums alternative healing which we never heard from again (but Lie-La moved house during that time to a large Queenslander rental).
Requests for direct donations for ‘Love Bombs’ which we never saw being given out. Requests for followers to pay for her petrol while she delivered sanitary pads (once again we never saw this. Just a photo of brand me gumboots without a mark of mud on them).

Whatever happened to the monthly free photography session she was donating to her community? Did a session even ever happen?

I’m sure there has been more scams without going into Golde/AliExpress jewellery and her now psychic scams targeted at the most vulnerable.

Scam artist stories are so popular right now, this one would be a massive hit!
---
duck she’s sick in the head. Who would even think about recording their daughter while in the middle of an episode and then post it publicly while pretending to receive countless messages from people wanting to donate to her surgery?

I can’t help but think this all came about the DAY AFTER Kate posted about her cancer returning and received an outpouring of support (rightfully so).

The following day, all of a sudden Leila is dramatically unwell and off to the hospital?

Attachments

• 39.7 KB
  • 30.3 KB
  • 34.9 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 9
    Didn’t she say a while ago that she had been saving for this surgery from her ‘abundance’ and was getting it done towards end of year anyway?

Surely a woman her age would have at least that much in a super fund?!?!?! Surely…. From when she was an air hostess or climbing the corporate ladder….. unless she took most of it out during covid 🤷‍♀️

How can she possibly entertain a GFM when her friend/acquaintance is in Mexico getting cancer treatment (a real diagnosed disease) and is very humble about her GFM?

• Heart
    She’s gone full on manipulative shrew now. The video of her in hospital which suggests she is incredibly sick with all those tubes…..wasn’t that from when she donated to her mum???? So not sick at all. A real video of her latest illness (which my guess would be either a virus or anxiety attacks) would show the drs rolling their eyes, no tubes or cords or machines.

• Sad
    • Angry
    How can she possibly entertain a GFM when her friend/acquaintance is in Mexico getting cancer treatment (a real diagnosed disease) and is very humble about her GFM?
    This. Wtf if wrong with her. I’ve said it before but everytime I think she can’t possibly stoop any lower she manages to outdo herself. So many fake Q&As to try and set the scene, and spelling Eva’s name wrong is a classic she does all the time (that doesn’t even sound like Ever, no one would be that dumb).

Anyway, here’s Kate’s fundraiser if anyone wants to help, single mum battling terminal cancer, not a fake made up illness - https://www.mycause.com.au/p/318597...VLNqb3R4iUAPoYGV4SEsZaQor57LDa9W9uAcpgH_Orqu4

• Heart
    Reactions: 8
    Coincidentally the episode happened AFTER she’s been beach frolicking in her knickers the last two days and right BEFORE her GoFundMe push.

It’ll be fun to see if she sets it up herself or if someone else does, as suggested in her totally really plea to let people help her. I’m guessing she will be the admin 😏
    ---
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2347398
    Squeeze the crap out of those eyes Leila the tears are almost there 😂😂😂
    ---
    She’s gone full on manipulative shrew now. The video of her in hospital which suggests she is incredibly sick with all those tubes…..wasn’t that from when she donated to her mum???? So not sick at all. A real video of her latest illness (which my guess would be either a virus or anxiety attacks) would show the drs rolling their eyes, no tubes or cords or machines.
    Yeah it’s definitely from then 😂 duck me I hope she goes to the extent of taping feeding tubes to her nose soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    I know nothing about child support or centrelink. But if Evers dad doesn't pay child support does Leila get extra centrelink? How does he get away with not paying? As I have previously worked in payroll and have had to declare employees incomes regarding child support and in some cases have a garnishee on their pay. Does he not work and on Centrelink too?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
    She such a lying bleep.
    I really loathe this witch.
    I do as well. I used to feel pity for her and even supported her businesses which makes me cringe now.

Zero sympathy since her Northern Rivers Flood donation scam and then the following psychic scam which is intentionally targeted at those who are desperate for messages around fertility, health and death. She’s a terrible, horrible person.

• Sad
    I'm waiting for her to say she hasn't saved as much as her abundant career of scamming as it's all gone into her 'education ' and study. She tried making out it was costing her a fortune as if she was a med student on their 7th rotation of the cancer ward on no sleep. duck this lying scab and her fake notes to herself, no GFM will stand up because plenty of us here can expose her lies and past GFM scam.

I will report any GFM she starts ALL. DAY. LONG.

It would be great if someone tech savvy enough would set up an exposé account on Insta for Thesoulfullspace just like someone did for Goldé way back. I guess a VPN would be needed? I dunno, I’m hopeless with those things.

Her comeuppance is way overdue. I’m so sick of this predatory scumbag moving from one scam to the next with no consequences.

• Heart
    I know nothing about child support or centrelink. But if Evers dad doesn't pay child support does Leila get extra centrelink? How does he get away with not paying? As I have previously worked in payroll and have had to declare employees incomes regarding child support and in some cases have a garnishee on their pay. Does he not work and on Centrelink too?
    And she said Evers Dad is an Osteo?! So, would be making an income?!

She is at 'max capacity' pain wise?! You were running half naked down the beach just yesterday you absolute bleeping lying scum bleep. This needs to be investigated.

Sounds like she’s still actively avoiding people and making excuses for it. I find it hard to believe that “a lot” of people are going to pre-pay you several hundred dollars of non-refundable money and then give you a wrong phone number and email. The lies from this weasel are never ending.

Attachments

Oh, of course it is Elle who started the account. Elle who herself was just a recipient of a GoFund Me of over $30,000 just 6 months ago because of a dog attack. The whole family are bleeping freeloaders and bottomfeeders. No doubt Leila has been plotting this one since she saw all the free the money roll into Elle’s bank account.

** Can someone link that GFM here, I can’t find it in a search. Thx!
    Never mind, just found it!
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/6z6r5d-urgent-explant-surgery

Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Oh, of course it is Elle who started the account. Elle who herself was just recipient of a GoFund Me of over $30,000 just 6 months ago because of a dog attack. The whole family are bleeping freeloaders and bottomfeeders. No doubt Leila has been plotting this one since she saw all the free the money roll into Elle’s bank account.

** Can someone link that GFM here, I can’t find it in a search. Thx!
    already some fools have given $110

---
    Right. I have had enough. Does anyone have contacts in the media? A current affair? How can we expose this witch? For the lying scammer that she is?

Last edited:
    Reactions: 8
    Believable….but bleeping unbelievable.

She’s had ‘symptoms’ for two weeks now and is on the beg to have it covered. Sickening.

Edited as I'm too angry I cant spell 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Angry
    • Sick
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.