Leila Stead #12 Murphys nowhere to be seen, still trying to lockdown a peen, getting a job she’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no mention of seeing a MEDICAL doctor or having any lab/blood work done to rule out things. Such a con.

And what the hell is "parasitic protocol"?!!
Ignoring all the other absolute bullshit she is saying here for a second… why is she smearing castor oil on herself 😂 sure it’s a great moisturiser but I’m not sure how it’s keeping her from deaths door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg, this stupid witch is POISONING HERSELF 🤦🏼‍♀️
Colloidal Silver and Borax are toxic when ingested.
This is just a cursory search on google.
Who knows what other harebrained toxic supplements that “etc., etc., etc.” covers.

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Such a liar and scammer- three messages about setting up a GFM and she’s going to think about it - get ducked - made out she’s rolling in cash now her business is thriving but doesn’t have $14,000 for explant??? Everything is lies with this woman, smoke and mirrors - she has made my blood boil this morning. GFM to have your implants removed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And there it is!
So many of you have just been begging to help her so she’ll have to give in and start a GFM for you!
Shes up early working the scam today, hey?
She had another episode last night that lasted for 3 hours. She's a lying scamming piece of tit. Anyone that donates to this go fund me is an idiot.

Reactions: 11
She had another episode last night that lasted for 3 hours. She's a lying scamming piece of tit. Anyone that donates to this go fund me is an idiot.
Coincidentally the episode happened AFTER she’s been beach frolicking in her knickers the last two days and right BEFORE her GoFundMe push.

It’ll be fun to see if she sets it up herself or if someone else does, as suggested in her totally really plea to let people help her. I’m guessing she will be the admin 😏
---
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole thing makes me feel really sad. I’m not sure who for. Just her really - imagine spending the past six months pretending to be making great money (annual salary of more than $200k remember) and even if that wasn’t all consistent and even if you hadn’t got there yet, you can’t raise money for an operation you have wanted on and off for years. And imagine either completely making up an illness to get other people to pay for the operation or you are sick and apparently haven’t seen a proper doctor to get diagnosed with whatever virus you actually have. God forbid you have something real that actually needs a diagnosis - although I feel like the hospital doctors (if that scenario was real) would have given you an indication - they clearly weren’t worried enough to keep you in there.

just all the pretending and the stories and the imagining. It’s all just so sad. She does live in a lovely area, she does have a lovely daughter, she does have family, a decent coparent - she could have got a job years ago and have built a lovely life by now but instead she lives in this online world of make believe.

sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God her followers must be mindless twats.
Or correction- she thinks they are.
We are all supposed to forget she has been in a very abundant season and should be able to afford this 10 times over without begging for money.
Scum. Especially when she has a friend in Mexico fighting to save her life.
Where the hell is A Current Affair?
The soulful space has dried up of clients. Not long now and it is finished. She is probably dusting off the camera as we speak.

Reactions: 8
The whole thing makes me feel really sad. I’m not sure who for. Just her really - imagine spending the past six months pretending to be making great money (annual salary of more than $200k remember) and even if that wasn’t all consistent and even if you hadn’t got there yet, you can’t raise money for an operation you have wanted on and off for years. And imagine either completely making up an illness to get other people to pay for the operation or you are sick and apparently haven’t seen a proper doctor to get diagnosed with whatever virus you actually have. God forbid you have something real that actually needs a diagnosis - although I feel like the hospital doctors (if that scenario was real) would have given you an indication - they clearly weren’t worried enough to keep you in there.

just all the pretending and the stories and the imagining. It’s all just so sad. She does live in a lovely area, she does have a lovely daughter, she does have family, a decent coparent - she could have got a job years ago and have built a lovely life by now but instead she lives in this online world of make believe.

sad.
It’s really quite pathetic, isn’t it?
I’ve also mentioned before that I would normally feel sorry for someone as pitiful as her. She is such a predator though that I have no empathy left for her. She spends every bit of energy she has on conniving and conning innocent, vulnerable people to fund her life. Just think about the energy she’s spent these last 2 weeks calculating how she would work up to this fraudulent GFM. She is sad, she’s also pathological and malicious.

Reactions: 9
Elle’s entire family has been sick all week and she was saying they’ve been hit hard by the flu this winter. Such a sick family 😷 I don’t know, maybe there’s something like vaccinations that help avoid viruses?
What a joy to be catching up on this season and I am so pleased I updated my profile photo to the boobs that soon will no longer exist (or will they.......)

I'm having a bit of a chuckle as I catch up on this thread as my friend from NZ who knows Helinor sent me the below yesterday with the caption:

"Jesus Christ on a bike, she's always harping on about how sick she is and has gone full blown Monat Boss Babe. She even says she is going to retire her fiancee from her shampoo sales and the poor bastard seems to pay for her to sit on her arse all day and make videos about how she is studying. Do you still follow the train wreck of a sister?"

Hellish fevers, runny nose....ventilator? Sounds like Covid but yes, get on that plane and spread it around you selfish, entitled mole.

1690837331273.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Leila, you better believe that the second you post a GFM, I will make it my personal mission to report it over and over again until it’s taken down. I assume other tattlers will as well. You’re trying to prep the world saying you have documented your fake illness but tattle has the receipts too. You are a complete fraud.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Leila Stead #13 - thesoulfullspace psychic scam, stealing money & telling lies, when is the next rebrand?”, maybe?
I asked ChatGPT (and this is too long) but it recommended:

Leila Stead, a sly charade, with her Soulfull Space, a scam cascade. Beware her unaligned vagina's facade, for deception lurks in every accolade.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Leila, quick question -
Why don’t you apply for a medical loan?
Even though it’s obvious now that you’ve been lying about your psychic scam abundance and you don’t make enough money to have a savings account - you can always finance it, like most working class people do.
(I know, I know, you’d rather con hard working folks out of their money, you silly goose!)

Here you go, I’ve done a quick search for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last one before I have to get ready for work:

Leila Stead, the Soulfull Space scam artist, with a lopsided labia, tried to rip off GoFundMe, but her lies left us the wiser?
---
- the scamming psychic with a lopsided labia flap, will this thread see the end of thesoulfullspace__ crap?
I am laughing so hard at this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The crying video. OMFG.
She was channeling her inner Crystal on that one.
The acting is so bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.