Leila Stead #12 Murphys nowhere to be seen, still trying to lockdown a peen, getting a job she’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Justbeige. The damn character limit 😤 Here’s the original-

Murphy is no where to be seen, Tarah is still trying to lockdown a peen but getting an actual job she is still not keen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Argh I deliberately didn’t add the Leila Steid tag (spelt wrong) and someone from tattle has gone in changed the thread title to be spelt wrong too, AND added the tag. I give up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Argh I deliberately didn’t add the Leila Steid tag (spelt wrong) and someone from tattle has gone in changed the thread title to be spelt wrong too, AND added the tag. I give up 😅
Jeezus, they did that last time and then proceeded to ignore the multiple moderator requests to correct their mistakes 😄
Maybe we’ll get lucky this time?
@Moderator - please correct the spelling of the subject’s name in the thread title to ‘Leila STEAD’ - Thanx!

MOD EDIT: Title corrected and correct tag added to all threads.

She’s really going full steam on the photos from six/seven years ago isn’t she?
This is so funny. She is really trying to convince someone watching her account that she is still this thin, isn’t she?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh hooray thanks mods! The throwback pics reek of desperation. She has her eye on some poor bastard

Reactions: 10
Oh hi!! You called!!! Last time Tara did this she didn’t make it through February - let’s see if she can make it to tax time! Where’s Murphyyyyyy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I am blocked I need to ask my questions here
Is LIEs still playing her french music in her home in the mountains??
I remember she was left pregnant but unsure about the music

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you not already receive ‘numerous injections’ Tarah? Such a hypocrite

Reactions: 4
Sh
She's actually selling a master-class on how to play French music in a basement flat in the mountains when you're a single mum left pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you not already receive ‘numerous injections’ Tarah? Such a hypocrite
I wonder if she'll go and get them dissolved. Seems to be quite the thing these days and with all the money she's raking in I'm sure it won't be an issue 😝

• Haha
Leila giving us a lecture to not use filters. duck she is hilarious
What’s scary is that she has filtered both herself and Ever so extensively in the past that this picture looks nothing like any of the photos she’s posted of either of them. If this picture wasn’t posted to her account, and I just saw it randomly somewhere else, I wouldn’t have put two and two together that that was Leila and Ever.

IMG_2133.jpeg

- - - - -

She’s so funny, she never misses an opportunity to let folks know how hard done by she is. She has made a whole new post to remind everyone ~again~ that she was betrayed a year ago and she’s so happy that karma has caught up to either Nicole or Dion. Apparently one of them cheated on the other, according to her insinuation. Funny, if she was actually as healed and happy as she claims this wouldn’t even be a blip on her radar.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s scary is that she has filtered both herself and Ever so extensively in the past that this picture looks nothing like any of the photos she’s posted of either of them. If this picture wasn’t posted to her account, and I just saw it randomly somewhere else, I wouldn’t have put two and two together that that was Leila and Ever.

View attachment 2238829

- - - - -

She’s so funny, she never misses an opportunity to let folks know how hard done by she is. She has made a whole new post to remind everyone ~again~ that she was betrayed a year ago and she’s so happy that karma has caught up to either Nicole or Dion. Apparently one of them cheated on the other, according to her insinuation. Funny, if she was actually as healed and happy as she claims this wouldn’t even be a blip on her radar.
---
And another subtle dig at them....

Attachments

Is there actual solid evidence they broke up from them or those who know them? Are we just going off instagram bios? Maybe they are bleeping with her to see how long it takes for her to make it about her being a psychic who knows everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sh
She's actually selling a master-class on how to play French music in a basement flat in the mountains when you're a single mum left pregnant.
quoting and replying to myself here bc I see from the generous provision of screenshots that we have circled back to the No Filter season
Glad she mentions living in the mountains on the grid though, someone may have forgotten
and the walking through solo parenting for 7 years with seemingly normal custody arrangements with the child's father on weekends seems like something we needed a reminder on too
I feel like the French music thing is about a month or so away from being a thing again
Side note: has the instaworthy dog she's always wanted been sighted of late - with or without filter for beauty -??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.