Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I think coming from the western suburbs has made Leigh have some weird obsession with the east.

Her family seems to have a huge property and she went to a private school and lots of family overseas trips so she did come from some money?

She just comes across as more unhinged and disturbed every day. Whoever she sees for therapy “for a lot of money” needs to be fired as clearly not doing her any favours!

Reactions: 16

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
The problematic uneducated humble brager gets worse by the day. Let us continue our analysis…

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyPollyDolly

All of this 👏 Leigh and Tegan are completely unrelateable. White, privelleged Sydneysiders. Although lots of people listen, there are loads of scathing reviews for TGM (Leighs) on Apple
Wow, so many poor reviews.

I noticed a lot of negative reviews re an episode on toddler bullying from back in 2020. I went and listened to LC’s part. I can’t believe how arrogant this was.

I have transcribed the relevant part below. This was from TGM 6 July 2020. A mother had written in about her almost 2 year old bullying other kids.

Leigh “I really wanna make sure I raise him right, to not be a snatcher or a bully or a pusher.
And I’ve got friends who are great friends who are great friends but I think their toddlers are jerks, and I don’t want my kid to be a jerk.”

Tegan “do you think that their toddlers are jerks because of how they parent?”

Leigh “well, yes. I dunno. Look I think some kids are just born bad. I’ve got a friend with a kid that I really don’t like, I think it’s a bad person. And I won’t mention who […] But I want to make sure that I raise Alexander so that when he goes and plays with his peer group, that he’s not the kid biting. He’s about to start daycare and that many stories I’ve heard of horror kids coming home with bite marks on their cheeks. I don’t want him to get bitten or be the biter. And I can admit this, I have the type of personality that thinks my kids the goddamn best. I don’t wanna have my rose coloured glasses on and he ends up being the pusher, and I think no my Alexander would never do that.”

Tegan “but don’t you think that no parent wants their kid to be the biter?”

Leigh “totally, but I wanna make sure I’m looking for the signs, looking for the behaviour, learning how to nip it in the bud.”

Tegan then immediately goes on to say that given she has 3 toddlers, she deals with all of this daily, it’s just toddlerhood. She says it’s learning, developmental, it’s just the stage.

At the time of this recording, Leigh’s kid was 1.

• Wow
  • Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about Leigh. She’s so vacuous, bland, uninteresting and unintelligent. She’s so vain, focused on material items that make her look wealthy (lol) and flexing just about everything she can to make herself appear better. I have seen her in real life in the street and she looks like a bag of balls. I obviously do not know her, but she seems so unhappy and desperate to keep up appearances now that she’s “besties” and “life wife-ing” with someone who has a lot of cash. What a loser.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230224-183218_Gallery.jpg
It's a firm fckn no on the fishing net shoes that you bought from the Red Cross for me, Leigh. Way to make Red Cross look bad. What are these god awful monstrosities?

• Haha
  • Wow
I have no issue with women making money on social media and I am happy to support them and use affiliate links or whatever else. But it goes two ways and they need to provide ME with something too. There’s plenty of people making decent content, whether it’s sharing their expertise or just entertainment. Leigh Campbell from Leigh Campbell Creative isn’t one of them.

Nothing about Leigh’s content is genuine or (and this is the real crime) interesting. She was already jumping from ad to ad, now she fills in any spare time with however many random affiliate links she can jam into a day. Stop acting like you’re doing everyone a favour by existing.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Why does she have to find something to flex about in every situation? We are at a private hospital, I'm out having wine, etc... She's a liar, I can't think of a private hospital where 2 visitors arent allowed. Especially if it's a child patient. And NO private surgeon takes 9 months to get into ... Except an obstetrician! Shes so full of shit, just admit it was because of your holidays that the surgery got cancelled. And why is she posting anything at all today?? Put your fckn phone down!

Moomin_mama

Is Leigh 40 or 22 (& I don’t mean by the way she looks).

How the hell does she have so much FREE time!? I feel so, so sorry for her little boy.

I don’t begrudge her for her infertility struggles, I have been there and fought so hard for my second baby. I’m not perfect - but you bet I am going to cherish the good/bad/ugly with this baby.

She longed for a child for so long & she doesn’t even spend any time with him, at all!?!? I don’t get it. I cannot believe she was considering having a second one.

Who does he spend his time with when his parents go out for lunch and dinner every weekend?

Leigh is so active on the gram, there’s numerous stories every single day - I’m so embarrassed for her. Pathetic Leigh.
I really don’t understand her desire to spend zero time with her boy! Maybe she is somehow pushing him away subconsciously because of how much she struggled mentally with the fertility and he is a reminder of that? It’s like she’s trying to live a child-free life.

Also her numerous posts justifying me time, getting away on your own, doing the things you want - yeah fair enough but also what about treasuring your little ones while they’re young? Lazy mornings with them, afternoons at the beach, cuddling them to sleep, the best 💙 Even when they were on holiday eg the Maldives she spent the whole time working and Rich seemed to do 99% of the parenting.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Take a shot every time Leigh mentions her weight loss🙄 HOW irresponsible to mention her anxiety medication may contribute to weight loss to 80 000 people, given the amount of people currently misusing a diabetic drug to lose weight.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Christ Tegan's husband must be sick of Leigh always hanging around their house and now boat
The way she leeches on to their family now is so embarrassing! Always there, commenting “my second family lol lol” etc. I am nearly her age and do not know anyone who speaks and behaves the way she does.

No amount of Chanel bags will make her “chic” or classy. Once a bogan, always a bogan.

Right?! This and the fact she’s warbled on for years that pregnant women don’t need special products during pregnancy, yet comes out with a pregnancy product line 🤣🤷‍♀️
Come on. There was a gap in the market for products women don’t need and that definitely already exist 🫠

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
Enough with the hand under the chin. That poor boy thinks he’s doing something clever - he’s probably desperate to get his mum’s attention - but he looks foolish.
A few years down the track and he’ll be like ‘Mum, why didn’t you tell me how ridiculous I looked?’
Agreed. It could have been cute or funny if done here and there, but every single photo? No way. They have ruined every childhood photo of him with that ridiculous pose and I definitely foresee embarrassment in his future simply over those photos.

• Sad

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I can’t stand her fake “I know I’m so lucky” spiel she does now to pretend like she’s actually so down to earth and humble.

• Angry