Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Wow, so many poor reviews.

I noticed a lot of negative reviews re an episode on toddler bullying from back in 2020. I went and listened to LC’s part. I can’t believe how arrogant this was.

I have transcribed the relevant part below. This was from TGM 6 July 2020. A mother had written in about her almost 2 year old bullying other kids.

Leigh “I really wanna make sure I raise him right, to not be a snatcher or a bully or a pusher.
And I’ve got friends who are great friends who are great friends but I think their toddlers are jerks, and I don’t want my kid to be a jerk.”

Tegan “do you think that their toddlers are jerks because of how they parent?”

Leigh “well, yes. I dunno. Look I think some kids are just born bad. I’ve got a friend with a kid that I really don’t like, I think it’s a bad person. And I won’t mention who […] But I want to make sure that I raise Alexander so that when he goes and plays with his peer group, that he’s not the kid biting. He’s about to start daycare and that many stories I’ve heard of horror kids coming home with bite marks on their cheeks. I don’t want him to get bitten or be the biter. And I can admit this, I have the type of personality that thinks my kids the goddamn best. I don’t wanna have my rose coloured glasses on and he ends up being the pusher, and I think no my Alexander would never do that.”

Tegan “but don’t you think that no parent wants their kid to be the biter?”

Leigh “totally, but I wanna make sure I’m looking for the signs, looking for the behaviour, learning how to nip it in the bud.”

Tegan then immediately goes on to say that given she has 3 toddlers, she deals with all of this daily, it’s just toddlerhood. She says it’s learning, developmental, it’s just the stage.

At the time of this recording, Leigh’s kid was 1.
She is arrogant and awful. She has no idea about children who are atypical. Children who can't communicate, children who can't express their feelings, who may be on the spectrum, children who come from a trauma background and are doing what they can to survive. Children who have never been shown love. And here is LeighLeigh referring to them as jerks and being born bad. Fuck offfffff Leigh, you literally upload selfies and affiliate links next to your son's hospital bed.

Reactions: 19

jowblows

Definitely not public! Who posts about the dinner served in hospital? She’s very odd.
She wanted everyone to know she’s not at the public and she can afford it. Hopefully she pays some gratitude to those nurses or those families doing it tough. I’m sure she has loads of grifts she could donate

Reactions: 18

boysenberry

How does Tegan have so much cash?
Her husband is a builder who does Roxy jacenkos house, lots of very expensive new builds. And she owns a day spa but that’s not where the majority of the cash is coming from. I know people here like Tegan, to me she’s not that different to the rest of the influenzas. Her house is incredible though.

When I watched Leigh’s stories from this weekend it honestly looked like my worst nightmare. Lots of catch ups with cashed up bogans and those awful sunglasses then 30 minutes of ‘parenting’ telling your kid not to talk to you. No idea why I used to follow her and find her so ‘relatable’.

ellobird

VIP Member
Not a flex to hate your kid Leigh. Also, her sense of humor is so unappealing and basic
After all the fertility treatment etc it’s just in such poor taste, I started following her after her blog posts about TTC & miscarrying as I was in a similar life stage. Found her really relatable and cheered for her when she fell pregnant. Now I can’t stand her

Newhere2

VIP Member
Acknowledging your privilege isn’t supposed to be an opportunity for a humble brag. And she does it, every time.

I live relatively close to Sydney and this whole “Eastern suburbs” thing means nothing to me. I actually associated the north shore with wealth? I have no idea. My friend inherited a house in Mosman with bridge views and I assume that’s pricey, but I have zero context for what “part” of Sydney that is 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s such a bizarrely specific flex that literally no one is impressed by.
[/QUOTE
Oh god. Just realised what we’ll be subjected to when Alexander starts school 🥴. She won’t say the school, but she’ll keep posting him in uniform and lots of other hints so everyone knows what she’s paying.
She was adamant than Bug attends a public school to keep him grounded because he's growing up with so much wealth around him in the eastern suburbs 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Beakmouth

Is Leigh 40 or 22 (& I don’t mean by the way she looks).

How the hell does she have so much FREE time!? I feel so, so sorry for her little boy.

I don’t begrudge her for her infertility struggles, I have been there and fought so hard for my second baby. I’m not perfect - but you bet I am going to cherish the good/bad/ugly with this baby.

She longed for a child for so long & she doesn’t even spend any time with him, at all!?!? I don’t get it. I cannot believe she was considering having a second one.

Who does he spend his time with when his parents go out for lunch and dinner every weekend?

Leigh is so active on the gram, there’s numerous stories every single day - I’m so embarrassed for her. Pathetic Leigh.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
I really struggled to listen to it - both due to their literal voices and the content.

Both just SO pleased with themselves that they live in the eastern suburbs and pearl-clutching concern that their children will grow up being surrounded by such wealth…

Alison rents an shoebox apartment in North Bondi, Leigh owns a shoebox apartment in Randwick. Get over yourselves!!
---

And I had to LOL at the daycare educator telling Alison that having a (single) 2 year old is the hardest stage.

And LOL’d again when Leigh said a couple of gems - firstly that she just wants to send Alexander to daycare forever (no shit, we can tell) and that the worst part of parenting is when they get sick and you have to change your plans.

She should be embarrassed this is out in the public domain, not promoting her “vulnerability” far and wide

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Just saw them stumbling home at 10.30pm at night. Leigha in bare feet. Seriously. That kid has been with a babysitter for 12 hours.

• Wow
  • Sad

exflighty

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that Leigh Campbell is no longer a 'beauty expert' but is instead a beauty lover?
I really feel like her profile needs to state “affiliate link expert” because that’s all she does all day. Although she’s calmed down on that a little, even though she “doesn’t read tattle”. 🙄

• Haha
Ironically (look it up Leigha), reposting that comment with the username visible on your stories to tens of thousands of people hoping that your fans will leap to your defence and attack them, is actually a lot closer to the definition of doxing than what that user did.

Reactions: 17

SydneyOG

@Reggie21 is on the money (pardon the pun).

A 1970’s unit on a main road in Randwick (or a rented unit in Bondi) does not make you privileged. It is like buying one Chanel lipstick and then going on and on about how privileged you are to wear Chanel 🤣

It just proves her total ignorance about wealth in Sydney. If you are from real money, you do not live in a unit in Randwick (with a mortgage).

Taylor777

It’s not that case that people “don’t like” creators making income! It’s that it’s tarted up as sharing her “expertise”
Agree! I hate that stupid argument that people use about how it’s that we hate women making money. I am a huge feminist and actively encourage women to make their own financial independence but a fraud is a fraud. I’m not promoting women who get their money by duping other women. That is not feminism.

ellobird

VIP Member
Her Apple Watch calling her Princess Beautiful gets me every time - just seems so unhinged to me to need validation from an inanimate object every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

boysenberry

Putting my hand up as someone who lives in the east in a small place and loves it 🙈 (we are moving out of Sydney in a year or so though because we can’t afford a bigger house in our suburb) but I agree the way she talks about it is so strange and like a weird humblebrag.

If I met someone and was chatting and they asked where I lived I’d just say the suburb - Leigh would be like ‘Randwick… it’s in the eastern suburbs… I know we are so privileged, our son will be going to school with Aussie John symonds grandchildren… the level of affluence is unbelievable…’ meanwhile the barista will be like maam please just order the coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 16