Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnork

Chatty Member
He's live describing in violent graphic detail what he imagines he done to Sam. It's absolutely disturbing & dangerous. To have these thoughts it's something he would 100a% act on.
This is verging on uncomfortable territory and seems like everyone is encoraging him?? Or am I missing the joke somewhere

Reactions: 7

BigMavis

VIP Member
Get all revels aff the shelves now. Immediately.
Before someone becomes certainly killed or dizzy.

• Haha
Knew something like this would happen sooner rather than later. At least the wee guy didn’t end up caged in the back of his motor.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'd imagine online activities like this would be right up his street. He likes to talk. He's incredibly stupid to think this wouldn't come out, makes me think he's been getting away with it for a while. If it didn't just involve unsolicited pictures it'll probably be considered grooming. Depends how far the alleged victims wants to take it.

MJW

Chatty Member
There's probably only so long you can ask the leather clad guys if they are nazis before getting a burst mouth.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
leesutherland5, big Scottish lad. Known for going live and pretending to be the police or a lawyers. Buys and sells cars on tiktok as well.

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Haha i tasted funny tastes of the chocolate aye Lee cause its different flavours and you've probably ate the full bag at the one time 🤣🤣 fuckin broke ma ankle running here when I seen his videos 🙈😂

I'm getting revels for a Friday night buzz 😂😂😂😂
I'm surprised hes no reported it to kirky police station 😂

View attachment 1629026View attachment 1629027

Lee showing the Revels that made him so ill and pass out but could still recorded himself being ill 🤣 can’t wait to see him write to Revels in Ireland Dublin to complain
He said he ate half the pack there was about 5 left ffs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Thought when I read this he had filmed himself telling us he was dead 😭 gutted to see it was a written message....it wouldn't have been the least intelligent thing he'd done if he had! Gives a whole new meaning to thick as mince that guy!
He made a TT putting on his suit, zipping his suitcase with sad faces & music in background saying he was leaving then another with pics from his past & rip at the end. Folk saying they’re worried he’s unalived himself. Attention seeking from him at its finest. He’ll be reading comments & playing with his wig 🤓🤓🤓

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
I cant believe this!! If that was say cazza mags and the whole lot would be reporting it to the police safeguarding the alleged victim and coming on live saying they have done this and that gifts praise and ❤🖤❤🖤 would be flying in the comments

What am I missing here??