Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
So will the police be involved if this boy is 16? It proves Lee is the wrongun we all knew he was, but it's technically legal.

I'm so used to people being outed as beasty bastards on TikTok and nothing ever coming of it. Look at that Cazza. He's still in Lives, in all the boxes. It's embarrassing. Same with that Darren Haining creature.

Also @PhannyPhart Don't be an idiot. You make the whole place look bad if you start throwing around slurs. Educate yourself on the history of that word and you will understand why it has no place here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
That’s about the jist of it. He’s been set up because he’s famous . Plus big Magz 👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯🍔 has his back so nothing to see here 🤔🤔🤔
At this point Mags Hunter has championed and defended more beasts than she's actually stung. 100% conviction rate my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So will the police be involved if this boy is 16? It proves Lee is the wrongun we all knew he was, but it's technically legal.

I'm so used to people being outed as beasty bastards on TikTok and nothing ever coming of it. Look at that Cazza. He's still in Lives, in all the boxes. It's embarrassing. Same with that Darren Haining creature.

Also @PhannyPhart Don't be an idiot. You make the whole place look bad if you start throwing around slurs. Educate yourself on the history of that word and you will understand why it has no place here.
Lee only seems to be involving Police cos his tadger is on Facebook marketplace. He clearly hasn’t been to big Shielsy’s school of defence strategies, the cunt identified his own boaby and took to TikTok for tea and biscuits. Surprised he didn’t green screen it 😭

Aye, short memories on that app when it comes to actual deviants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well done to everyone who predicted this entirely predictable situation. I've just watched a little clip of him describing his absolute disgust with a graphic description of a sex act. There's no need, makes me think he's sitting with a semi when he goes into detail. Hope he's fully investigated.

Reactions: 11

beebee789

VIP Member
Well done to everyone who predicted this entirely predictable situation. I've just watched a little clip of him describing his absolute disgust with a graphic description of a sex act. There's no need, makes me think he's sitting with a semi when he goes into detail. Hope he's fully investigated.
Are any of you guys familiar with Chris Chan? Lee reminds me of him. Which isn't a compliment, considering Chris is currently sitting in jail for raping his elderly, senile mother.

• Wow
  • Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
So in summary Lee was set up. He was in some group chat chatting about legals cos that's all the mawn is interested in. He was targeted by trolls who want to take down Scottish tiktokers. They asked to have a private conversation via Snapchat and asked poor Lee to do things he's not interested in at all and he accidentally took a picture of his knob and sent it to them. They then told him they were 15/16/17? I was only popping in and out but that seems to be the angle he's going for.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Came up on my fb market place too trying to punt two ex polis motors.

Jizzing himself about how they were ex firearms and, ye know, firearms had been in these vehicles. 😂

The guys no well man. Defo sits at night in the dark, with old episodes of The Bill on, and his wank sock.

• Haha
Why did he randomly throw in a racial slur ffs
Also his video the other day saying someone was mentally ill because they’re gay…
His landlord is Asian so that’s what that was about. And the homophobia stuff just makes me laugh. He was on Grindr asking littlest chicken for scuddies. He’s just a guy that can’t accept that he’s gay so he throws the homophobia about left right and centre. He’s a cretin.

Reactions: 10

singlelife

VIP Member
So has he finally confirmed he is gay ? After his rants about how all the gays are mentally ill perverts who are going to burn in the bad fire 🥴
No but tbh I think he’s most likely still a virgin cos he has as much knowledge about sex (with any gender) as he does the law

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why are people defending him? I've been in chers live saying it and scotts and everyone coming at me 😂😭
Cause on tiktok if you’ve got X amount of followers it’s sound if your a beast especially to mad Maggie the cheeseburger muncher

Cass_25

VIP Member
He’s a racist homophobic prick he deserves no sympathy . It’s only a matter of time before he ends up doing someone in . He is a Netflix documentary waiting to happen

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Lee is someone that's going to be on the news in some sort of trial very soon. I have always felt he's a danger to women and especially young guys. His anger is quite scary and he can switch fairly quick. A younger guy or even a women us no contest against him. He is large and rather frightening and I fear that his obsession with police and law is getting real bad. The clowns that egg him on is gonna end in tragedy. I think he needs a wee spell at a spa and a psych test

BigMavis

VIP Member
What are the chances Lee keeps encountering incidents of public indecency????
How many times has he witnessed shagging police officers/constables???
How many times has he been stopped by police only for them to try and take off his belt???
It's a worrying state of affairs. This man is minding his own business bothering nobody and law enforcement keep soliciting him for sex. It's not right. Someone needs to help poor vulnerable Lee.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
🍔Mags 🍔has said it’s illegal to send a 16 year old indecent images you have to be 18. I can’t find anything on the google I can only find info on it being illegal to receive pictures from someone under 18 it doesn’t say much about the other way about. Cba googling more stuff like that makes my skin crawl but somebody must know what Law Lee’s broke?
Be interesting to know if what Lees said is true the boy asked for a pic cause Lee was lying last night one min the boy was 16 and the next he was 15
I think it was added to some form of Sexual Offences legislation. Age doesn’t matter - anyone sending unsolicited pictures can be guilty of the offence. It’s even worse that he’s sent it to a teenager.
EDIT: Section 6 of the Sexual Offences Act (Scotland) - makes it illegal to “coerce a person into looking at a sexual image”

Attachments

Cass_25

VIP Member
Him even being in a group chat talking to young boys is so wrong, even worse he’s been sat getting hard over them sending out dick pics . There’s going to be much more comes out I’m surprised it’s took this long.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is Lee....
An Irish traveller?
Irish republican?
Police officer?
Lawyer?
Judge?
Criminal mastermind?
Actor?
Fat bastard?