Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Totally agree. He was on live battle with a really attractive foreign lady today. Kept asking if she had “a big puss” & did she stroke it. Poor woman didn’t have a clue what he was saying. She won the battle & he got very angry very quickly but continued on his own live with degrading comments
And you just know the big mans never been near a big puss to stroke in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BigMavis

VIP Member
I thought he was in trouble before for fucking about impersonating the police?
Police Scotland wtf like? This man's talks about sexual assault, burning bodies of potential murder victims in his "how to fool the police" videos, drives like a lunatic, has a cage in the back of his vehicle, police lights for the vehicle, has a sexual obsession with the police and law in general. Pretends hes a solicitor, I'm fairly sure that in itself is illegal.
People who use the Internet for attention do actually kill people, strange one I know but its becoming a common phenomenon.

Reactions: 9

singlelife

VIP Member
So in summary Lee was set up. He was in some group chat chatting about legals cos that's all the mawn is interested him. He was targeted by trolls who want to take down Scottish tiktokers. They asked to have a private conversation via Snapchat and asked poor Lee to do things he's not interested in at all and he accidentally took a picture of his knob and sent it to them. They then told him they were 15/16/17? I was only popping in and out but that seems to be the angle he's going for.
That’s about the jist of it. He’s been set up because he’s famous . Plus big Magz 👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯🍔 has his back so nothing to see here 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Why is Lee sitting in a Live having a conversation with a man who famously beats up literal babies?

Are we waiting on Kevin Barry the Murderer to waltz in to round out this Gathering of the Beasts?

• Wow

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Have any of you seen Lee explaining how to get away with murder 🤣🤣 apparently shave all your hair off inc body hair and cover yourself in…. Wait for it DIESEL 🙈 then your body won’t attract DNA…… then he goes on to explain after the murder you cover the body in petrol and set it alight 😂😂 I think Lee is missing the point that you’ve covered yourself in diesel and the body in petrol…… 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
First thing I did this morning was check on Lee, we need to keep an eye on the daily mail, see if Revels are removed nationwide I'll have a bitch fit.
The forward planning that went into this proves he's not so slow, recording himself off his face on chocolate.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Everybody else’s fault except Lee’s all he is caring about is folks seen his wee boaby on the internet

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Lees made a video ranting about people making videos about the revels hes had enough it needs to stop 🤣 according to lee hes already got a check from the chocolate factory and the matter is now closed fuck me fastest claim in history 🤣🤣

Just seen a video of this big eedjit in harassing the security in asda again. He winds me up so much, everything going on in the world and his priority is harassing people doing a real job (unlike one of his fictional ones). I really don't know how someone hasn't given him a sore face yet 😂
Hes an arsehole of a guy trying to say security assaulted him he obviously wants another claim he'll be minted soon revels now asda 🤣

• Haha
no wonder he’s turned the comments off, watch the video he’s reporting his anaphylactic shock to the lassie in the shop, spat my tea out when he said to her “I’m making a superior claim to the chocolate factory”

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Mags saying its the people lying about their age that will be in their trouble....maybe they were on a sting 👩‍🦯🍔
She was hitting out with its entrapment doing what they’ve done to you Lee , is that no what Mags does every day when she’s not busy sending money to young boys on tiktok

singlelife

VIP Member
She was hitting out with its entrapment doing what they’ve done to you Lee , is that no what Mags does every day when she’s not busy sending money to young boys on tiktok
Someone commented “it’s probably an adult pretending to be younger” I replied “like hunter groups you mean”🤔

Cass_25

VIP Member
I think the polis will find all sorts on his devices, he’s no upset that he’s sent his boaby photos to a 15/16 year old he’s just upset that he’s been caught. I dread to think what his conversations with the boys are like after how he spoke about Sam, like at one point that day he was talking about getting a thrill out of tying Sam up & cutting the skin off his dick with a blade ffs. He’s a danger to other men especially young boys.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The polis hate him by avendence and he hates them by avendence. People are very lucky they scape away.

He's been in the jail 4 times, *holds up 3 fingers 😂

• Haha