Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Just watched his revels videos 😭
That was not fucking anaphylaxis!
it's how serious he takes himself tho, actually thinks he's dead intelligent and knows what he's talking about...he's got to be stupid-fishing us and it's all just a big character for TT, surely nobody is that fucking dim. How's he not been lifted/sectioned yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some educational content from the big man today. If you’re ever driving the backroad from Blanefield to Lennoxtown, drive in the opposite lane watch the telephone lines for ‘glare’…it means another car is coming 🥴

Think I’ll just stay in my own lane and watch the road big chap! Seems safer than looking into the sky!

How does he still have a license?😭

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yesterday evening he released a stitch with a lady who lost her daughter because of an allergy, she asked him to stop. It has since been deleted.
He doubled down saying a bag of revels nearly killed him, told her off for making light of it, it was really bad guys. It was really really bad.

Schnork

Chatty Member
So its the "trolls" faults that everyone has now seen Lee's dick. Ok then. Everyone forgetting he sent it to a fucking teenage. Beast

Ell87

VIP Member
Did ye ayeee 🤔

Can't be big eaters these lawyer pals of his! They've only ate 1 portion between the lot of them!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Seriously lads am worried for all Scottish people.
This guy is fucking cuckoo, I think he's going to test his theories.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
He’s saying it wasn’t an unsolicited dick pic though he’s said the boy asked him to send it. Obviously wether that’s true or not only Lee and the young boy know as Lee was hardly going to come on & say he sent a wee guy a photo of his boaby out the blue .
He was saying he’s going to delete the Snapchat account that he’s in group chats with young boys, but wtf was he doing in them in the first place.
I think though from a legal standpoint and taking it in the context of this piece of legislation, Lee is arguably a groomer given his age and actions. As well as considering his previous actions like waiting in town to pick up drunk young boys etc. Either way he’s fucked and imo he’s a dangerous predator and sex offender.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
So hes joking about having sex with a man he doesnt like and now its took a sinister turn
You don't joke about having sex with someone so hard that they were crying & you pulled there ears, bit them, chewed on them. As banter. It's no funny. These are real thoughts he has.

• Sad

Ell87

VIP Member
I thought he was auditioning for come done with me… just waiting for the score cards to come out 🤣🥳
No, just hanging out with his lawyer friends talking about the court system in their free time because that's all lawyers talk about you know!

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
He did a live last night with some guy. Kept asking him did he fancy him, did he want a cuddle & too or him he lived in a £200k house. If he wasn’t so creepy he’d be funny
Was it this guy? I think this is big Lee’s fucked up way of flirting . A modern version of do you like the PlayStation I like the PlayStation , Do you like the sausage or the hotdog I like the sausage . I turned him off at this point 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lee is on just now he’s apparently been chatting to a 16 year old sending pics etc and it’s all over Facebook 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
The police need to pull their finger out, its all well and good laughing and pointing at the village idiot but wasn't Sarah Everard detained with a warrant card. Lee has one.
He's in plain sight. I'm going to share this here because I actually need to debrief, he walked past a sex worker last week and said she had a big fat fungus between her legs, it wasn't even the words it was how he said it. Pig.

• Wow

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
PC Plod 🤣🤣
6520AF8E-5026-42DA-8E87-9A1A1DA97DB8.jpeg

---
I know I’m laughing but on a serious note hes a dangerous individual I can imagine him abducting some unfortunate your lad

Last edited:
  • Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Lee just popped up on my FYP he’s saying a bag of revels he bought from the shop have almost killed him. He’s just out the hospital heading to the shop to tell them they are selling unlawful products that are killing people 😳 he actually needs sectioned

• Haha