Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs the kitchen party is about to begin 😂😂😂

Oh no she’s cancelled 🙄🤣🤣🤣 on tattle I think 🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs the kitchen party is about to begin 😂😂😂

Oh no she’s cancelled 🙄🤣🤣🤣 on tattle I think 🤔
What she's cancelled on us trolls.
Added to the list is now cancelling the highlight of the week for us sad people with no life. Haha.

Do you think Mr S's colleague watch down the cop shop at Glasgow's most entertaining show.
Gringeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she didn’t get any questions 😂 she really believes people are sitting waiting excitedly for her kitchen party! Deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like that apology story was to prove she spends time with little ghostly Jack and he’s not always fending for himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle bingo she comes on tomorrow night in a thong leotard and leg warms like the call on me video 😳🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Aww it's a no show from the most want to be Glasgow want to be. Oh maybe Mr
S arrested her for bring a fake.
Must be fun in Mr,S cop shop now.
👋👋👋👋HEY LEE🤮👋👋👋👋👋🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lee go read your books to Jack away from the camera..it’s like you’re trying to prove something 🙄 I guarantee in 6 months time you won’t remember George Floyd’s name

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please lee, don't cancel the gig, 😕i was looking forward to seeing you getting pissed and showing yourself up again. Why the hell would she sit there waffling on about blm again and showing us the books she's bought again. Just go and read them with jack ffs. Oh and your staged photos that you got jack to take of you last night to pretend that you were playing with him, yeah right!! She said that mr s said we are not right in the head, jesus lee hen does he think you're sane? You're one can short of a six pack and your stories are all staged, we know you read on here thats why you're making the whole issue of playing with jack, because you read on here that we said you don't give him any of your time.. fake arse whopper!

I feel like that apology story was to prove she spends time with little ghostly Jack and he’s not always fending for himself.
1000% agree on that one, poor jack neglected for the gram

Last edited:
I'm not liking this continual black lives matter theme she's continually on about. It makes her sound so insincere. It is awful. It does need to change and yes lessons should be learnt but to keep on about it with Jack does her no favours at all. She just sounds like she's jumping on bandwagon. Like I say doing her no favours at all.

Reactions: 7
Why is she brainwashing Jack? Take the child out in the fresh air. He’s a little boy not her bloody photographer. Take some pics of him in the rain, in a puddle, on the swings etc. He has asthma he’s not paralysed. He’s sad little face make me quite upset. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See that teapot dancing 🤦‍♀️ hand on the hip with the other one sticking up..watching through my fingers mortified for her

Reactions: 3
Sorry to keep going on but is she ever going to shut up about BLM I know it's a serious issue but ffs. She's off again !

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t give a tit about BLM
I genuinely think she does. It’s probably the only thing I do like about her. Did think the reading with her son was way over the top though. And her voice makes me cringe soo bad 😖😖 my ears bleed. It’s like she is a school teacher talking down to the little kids whenever she opens her mouth about anything 🤪

Reactions: 2
Chooo Chooo all aboard the #hinchexpress
What a sad life some people lead a sad very boring lonely life.
🚂🚂🚂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.