Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweep stake..... 3 days, 1 week or a month until reactivation?
Then guess the big Phoenix from the flames announcement ‘I’m back! I won’t let them win’ blah blah blah......... yet another attention seeking stunt. Yawn.

Reactions: 6
Then guess the big Phoenix from the flames announcement ‘I’m back! I won’t let them win’ blah blah blah......... yet another attention seeking stunt. Yawn.
I give it a week and she will be back,

Reactions: 3
I give it a day, its her life! She need this account. And if it’s not a day I know for sure she will be back. She will be back all revamped. She will blame her time out on the whole racist black out Tuesday, when it will be a lie. This account has taken over her life and she needs it. She will be back with full glam face, in her kitchen singing Cher “cause I’m strong enough”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There must have been something in the water in Scotland last night as another Scottish insta mamma has deleted her account as well. 👀

if There was a chance for the Real Houswives of Ayrshire , do you think she would audition? I do. Glammed up for a shopping trip to primark and Tesco
yes I do believe she would.
It's strange how a few insta huns are deleting their accounts at the moment. Bish Bash Bosh hit delete button 👇

• Heart
yes I do believe she would.
It's strange how a few insta huns are deleting their accounts at the moment. Bish Bash Bosh hit delete button 👇
Might seem a bit harsh but good riddance!! Far to many of them are fake as. The clothes and products they recommend are rubbish and in realistic for certain people to afford during these times. Think it’s about time some of them went and got a decent job and done a propers days work.

• Heart
I give it a week and she will be back,
I give it until Sunday and she’ll be back. Crying videos all about racism etc... something she has very little understanding of I feel

Might seem a bit harsh but good riddance!! Far to many of them are fake as. The clothes and products they recommend are rubbish and in realistic for certain people to afford during these times. Think it’s about time some of them went and got a decent job and done a propers days work.
What I don’t understand is how she can afford all of those clothes which let’s be honest don’t suit her, but they can’t afford to take their son on holiday. That’s what she was saying last year. Jack had never been aboard as they couldn’t afford it 🤔 maybe stop buying £100 tops etc

Reactions: 7
I give it until Sunday and she’ll be back. Crying videos all about racism etc... something she has very little understanding of I feel

What I don’t understand is how she can afford all of those clothes which let’s be honest don’t suit her, but they can’t afford to take their son on holiday. That’s what she was saying last year. Jack had never been aboard as they couldn’t afford it 🤔 maybe stop buying £100 tops etc
Well said!! I think she is ordering in a credit card for photo purposes and the. Sends back. Also she dresses to the nines but never se her out on a date or a night out wearing these outfits. What actually is the purpose of her cocktail dresses and Dress up looks when she doesn’t go out? And the constant mentions of a balmain blazer. She says she hints for Mr S but we all know it’s on the hope you are “gifted” one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
This is my first comment. But I too used to really like Lee but I think she has gone too far. I have noticed if you message her but don't comment on how fab she is she doesn't reply and I'm not liking how she continually uses her son. That's not fair Also ...in her dreams the gift of a Balmain Blazer 😂

This is my first comment. But I too used to really like Lee but I think she has gone too far. I have noticed if you message her but don't comment on how fab she is she doesn't reply and I'm not liking how she continually uses her son. That's not fair Also ...in her dreams the gift of a Balmain Blazer 😂
You are spot on with who she chooses to reply to. I know people that always messaged her and asked certain things and she would never reply, she wouldn’t even read the message. Then they commented on post and a DMd her and got a reply. It’s like buying your followers. Need to realise your the celeb in Ayrshire (for all the wrong reasons) for your Instagram page and not the celeb on Instagram. She really does think she’s above the rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.