Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wee boy was totally prompted while saying that..it was so awkward and uncomfortable to watch..she needs to get a grip of herself...did she say she came from a tough Glasgow housing scheme cos she certainly doesn’t sound like she does.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive got to admit I felt very uncomfortable watching her stick the camera in that poor boys face and making him repeat what he had already said off camera about racism (whilst she fake cried in the back ground). It was so staged and unnatural. Making him perform so she has content, is a no from me 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is another one using her child as a prop and the kid has no voice or choice in appearing on IG to all unsundry...shameless

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Jack such a sweet boy but does anybody else think he looks sickly pale like a vampire open ur bloody blinds Lee let some light into the place and get the boy in the garden to play

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Jack such a sweet boy but does anybody else think he looks sickly pale like a vampire open ur bloody blinds Lee let some light into the place and get the boy in the garden to play
YES!!!! I think he does. Either that or get your utan on him 🤣

YES!!!! I think he does. Either that or get your utan on him 🤣
He has the red eyes 👀 but really pale

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Her stories make no sense at all. What does she mean by comment heart. On what? Was she expecting people to send a heart to her story? She is so irratic.. I really really liked her before actually shared her profile and said how nice she is.. She's turned into a nut case

Reactions: 1
And she’s lost it
Because she got 1000 views and only 30 ❤ People can support this cause without doing what you tell them Lee, you posted it just to make yourself look good..we’ll see how long your fake break lasts this time 🙄

Because she got 1000 views and only 30 ❤ People can support this cause without doing what you tell them Lee, you posted it just to make yourself look good..we’ll see how long your fake break lasts this time 🙄
And that's how we know its nothing to do with black lives matter, it's all about her likes and attention.. Self centred mare

And she’s lost it
Was literally just about the mention this! She’s actually lost her tit, deranged old bat, she’s the fakest of the lot 😂

Not in Lee’s world! It’s as if her brain has just switched on to racism... where has she been all of these years!

• Haha
I actually enjoyed following lee at the start but now it’s seriously uncomfortable viewing. She’s coming across totally unhinged and like she needs help. Didn’t she say she wanted to make people feel good about themselves, it’s Negator Nancy Town 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s a story people don’t need to send a wee little heart to her if they agree with what she’s saying. What will that do? How will that help? It doesn’t. Just because they haven’t sent her a heart it doesn’t mean they are not supporting blm.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.