Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone has challenged her directly
It's on her grid post from 4 days ago. A pic that wee Jack the lad had taken.
Ohh can't wait to see her reply
Quick check it out before she deletes it.
Haha what a naughty person they are.ā¤šŸ‘ā¤šŸ‘
Wee jack the lad.....that wee boy is going to get some stick about her.

I don't know how to screen shot???
Shes wearing a leopard print dress.

Haha. So now let's see how she addresses this. Oh sorry your 24 hours to late.
She will delete for sure

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Haha so funny.
Please screen shot the rest.
Ms Marple has joined us.

So I can now assure you when someone takes her up on show yourself to me and how she would love to have a conversation
She has deleted all comments that the person made.
Lee sweetie you have just proved what a nassasist you are.
Can't stand the heat delete comments that you made. Get some HRT love.
It was my aunt that made those comments a 78 year old.
Come on Lee BE KIND

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wee jack the lad.....that wee boy is going to get some stick about her.

She will delete for sure
That woman will be outed as a troll or bully - Lee canā€™t handle peopleā€™s opinions on her. She needs constant self praise and affection from strangers on line.

That woman will be outed as a troll or bully - Lee canā€™t handle peopleā€™s opinions on her. She needs constant self praise and affection from strangers on line.
That why she deletes all the comment she makes

Reactions: 1
Well I just hope this wee woman Posts what lee has written to her.
I hope this woman reports her to insta. I hope people start to see Leeā€™s true colours. Sheā€™s the only bully here... funny how she shouts about trolls and bullies and sheā€™s no better! Sheā€™s the worst kind

Think she has now deleted them. My friend lives in her estate and she says you never see that little boy outside.
Thatā€™s so sad isnā€™t it. Heā€™s too busy locked inside playing with his toys... alone!

Thatā€™s so sad isnā€™t it. Heā€™s too busy locked inside playing with his toys... alone!
To busy being made to take photos of his mother for the gram, probably being pulled away from whatever he is doing to take photos of her. Its really sad that she gets her son involved in her instagram, She is a very strange woman and she needs to grow the fook up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to make her mind up.... giving it all the big hard woman of come talk to me you have 24 hours.... someone comes to her and shes aggressive and rude no healthy discussion then bascially trolls the woman! What a fruit cake!!

She needs to make her mind up.... giving it all the big hard woman of come talk to me you have 24 hours.... someone comes to her and shes aggressive and rude no healthy discussion then bascially trolls the woman! What a fruit cake!!
She has went quiet today because of the #blackouttuesday she will be back after a ā€œbreakā€ in a few days. Probably got Jack taking photos of her.

• Haha
She has went quiet today because of the #blackouttuesday she will be back after a ā€œbreakā€ in a few days. Probably got Jack taking photos of her.
The wee guy is a cracking photographer though, hopefully he can make a good career out of it when he is older!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.