Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just followed her intrigued
Unfollowed about 4.5 minutes later
She’s such a lick so bloody cringe

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's stories Jumping on the troll band wagon again. Oh dear dear me.
We must all change our ways and spread love and positivity so we have a blessed day. 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
“A lot of people always ask me how I look after my hair”, doubt it helmet head. All those stories to advertise a £78 hair oil that she was gifted.

And she said she’s used it 4 times, about twice a week for a month haha, great maths there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“A lot of people always ask me how I look after my hair”, doubt it helmet head. All those stories to advertise a £78 hair oil that she was gifted.

And she said she’s used it 4 times, about twice a week for a month haha, great maths there.
I couldn’t believe the price🙈 at first I thought she said £7 to £8 but when I googled it (I don’t do swipe ups or tap links on there pages) I was like bloody hell, I really don’t think anyone will buy it at that price especially with the way everything is at the moment people loosing there jobs etc a little bit incentive me thinks

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t believe the price🙈 at first I thought she said £7 to £8 but when I googled it (I don’t do swipe ups or tap links on there pages) I was like bloody hell, I really don’t think anyone will buy it at that price especially with the way everything is at the moment people loosing there jobs etc a little bit incentive me thinks
And her £90 white of the shoulder Reece top.

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought this was crazy considering she posted a few days before that she thought she was going to loose her job.
do you think she ordered wears them takes a snap for IG and then sends them back?

Is it just me or does this women LOVE THE SOUND OF HER OWN VOICE?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does this women LOVE THE SOUND OF HER OWN VOICE?
She's had surgery on her jaw man, i dont think she has mentioned it before 👀. Ill do my tan and facials again for you darlings for the 5379000th time, just incase you have missed it. Piss off man doris you're only doing it as its a paid ad, otherwise you would'nt bother your arse for your darlings! She also need to stop wearing denim hotpants that are meant for a teenager, good figure or not you"re in your late 40s ffs.

• Haha
Is she in her late 40s? It’s hard to tell age when people have had so much work done it looks like they’ve had a face transplant. Why has she had all that done to her face? I’m a fairly new follower.

Is she in her late 40s? It’s hard to tell age when people have had so much work done it looks like they’ve had a face transplant. Why has she had all that done to her face? I’m a fairly new follower.
Early 40s i think , not exactly sure as she has that much filler and botox

Reactions: 2
Hating us on her story, hi Lee! Of course you read here. Be honest babe, utan is shite and makes you look metallic bronze, you promote it because they pay you simple as that.

Oh dear, dear shes off again.
Just like a bottle of fizzy pop you shake it and it explodes.
Ya wee Fuc%$*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.