Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still swearing 🙄 common as muck 😂 we all swear but it’s getting a bit repetitive on her insta..Lee when I said you were scaring me I was joking 😂 it’s not big and it’s not clever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww Lee.
We follow you for the entertainment factor. You so have the entertainment factor.
Your words are very provocative and threatening .
Your a very sad middle age woman so lovely Lee go live your better life.
You lovely Lee have no life you live a life for the gram. The likes and fake love makes you feel special.
Your husband and son should make you feel special not the fake messages from people you don't even know. Then they come on here and laugh at you.
So go live your best fake life. And go look in the mirror and see your absolute fake life.
The life of a sad middle age woman that want to escape from her real live her best life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s not honest at all, she’s fake as duck and cares embarrassingly much about what other people think of her. How she acts is crazy cringey for a 20 year old never mind a 40+ year old maw.
definitely agree with you - everything is for the show of what others think of her. Most 20 year olds wouldn’t act like her, she’s an undiagnosed mental case

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww Lee.
We follow you for the entertainment factor. You so have the entertainment factor.
Your words are very provocative and threatening .
Your a very sad middle age woman so lovely Lee go live your better life.
You lovely Lee have no life you live a life for the gram. The likes and fake love makes you feel special.
Your husband and son should make you feel special not the fake messages from people you don't even know. Then they come on here and laugh at you.
So go live your best fake life. And go look in the mirror and see your absolute fake life.
The life of a sad middle age woman that want to escape from her real live her best life.
Savage 😳😂

I did once comment on why she was wearing what clearly was a lacy underwear body out .. & she blocked me 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Still screenshooting us but making out people are sending her the screenshots 😂 liar liar Lee naughty naughty..we know you’re watching

Reactions: 2
Unless the person is sending her messages directly then it’s her choice to come here and read things 🤷‍♀️ Obviously it wouldn’t be nice to read but life’s not nice.

She seems inoffensive to me and I don’t know her history but her lips look so painful like they are going to burst. I was shocked at the day glam make up as there were so many layers of it but now I realise why my one base will never give me cheekbones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Taking it too far is ripping into someone over their looks and family and everything about them. Everyone can have an opinion and everyone can like or dislike someone but why does it need to get so personal?
Her page is about her life? It’s a personal account so not sure why it’s weird for people to have an opinion on things she’s openly putting out there. She doesn’t NEED to have an insta page at all if it bothers her that much, but of course she loves the attention. I also don’t recall anyone ever “ripping into” her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First time posting but I had to. Why did she make her profile public again if she is so triggered by trolls? Because to flog stuff and get paid for it you need to be public. Simple. Lee also needs to be adored and have compliments and sympathy from her ‘fans‘ too. And I definitely think those lips have been repumped during lockdown. They look so sore and at bursting point! They were looking decidedly deflated before she went ‘private’ for 5 minutes 🙄 So amateur 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi guys, I never posted about “influencers” or talkEd about them, publicly. However, I feel the need to share this with you all. I once messaged Lee something lighthearted that was totally inoffensive. She then completely over-reacted, and used the message as an excuse to fill her insta stories for days with attention seeking “I’ve been trolled content”. Poor show, I genuinely really liked her but saw first hand how attention seeking she is, it’s pathetic. My second point relates to her stories this morning where she states she loves to have an argument/discussion with someone intelligent. NICE ONE. Lee is thick as tit, so inarticulate. Also, when she was messaging me abuse for a lighthearted comment her grammar and spelling was shocking, all over the place. Now that’s fine, not everyone is intelligent...but don’t act all high and mighty on your stories that you are intelligent and looking for a square go. Lee just own that you are thick as tit. Seriously she is embarrassing, crying out for attention that clearly her husband doesn’t give her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, I never posted about “influencers” or talkEd about them, publicly. However, I feel the need to share this with you all. I once messaged Lee something lighthearted that was totally inoffensive. She then completely over-reacted, and used the message as an excuse to fill her insta stories for days with attention seeking “I’ve been trolled content”. Poor show, I genuinely really liked her but saw first hand how attention seeking she is, it’s pathetic. My second point relates to her stories this morning where she states she loves to have an argument/discussion with someone intelligent. NICE ONE. Lee is thick as tit, so inarticulate. Also, when she was messaging me abuse for a lighthearted comment her grammar and spelling was shocking, all over the place. Now that’s fine, not everyone is intelligent...but don’t act all high and mighty on your stories that you are intelligent and looking for a square go. Lee just own that you are thick as tit. Seriously she is embarrassing, crying out for attention that clearly her husband doesn’t give her.
what did you say to her and vice versa? She’s rough as! Council scheme bird.

Savage 😳😂

I did once comment on why she was wearing what clearly was a lacy underwear body out .. & she blocked me 😏
Exactly! She only wants people to tell her how beautiful she is. She's so self absorbed, its cringeworthy. Swearing and making threats on her insta like she is some sort of gangster lol. She is really just a nasty narcissist and her true identity comes out when she starts about the trolls. She needs to concentrate on her family more, she is obsessed about what opinions people have about her. She's such a sad old fart

You should have screenshotted the abuse she gave you, then stuck it in her comments for all her arse lickers to see just what a nasty piece of work she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Never posted before and new here, really liked Lee but I've unfollowed now. I honestly thought she seemed like such a nice bubbly person and she had an interesting story! And to be fair I like her style and I think her initial message was really positive but shes lost it recently by just constantly talking about being trolled. Anyway, the last time she said she got trolled and posted about it a couple of months ago saying how upset she was... I actually msged her and said some nice things and said to her to just ignore it as you cant please everyone anyway which is life. She didnt reply but then again in fairness I wouldnt expect her to as she probably had alot to get through. Then soon after that she put stuff in her stories saying something like people think shes upset by the comments but she isnt bla bla shes hard shes a fighter etc. And then she also was saying that no one ever shared her page. I dont feel like that's fair as not everyone posts alot on socials, they just follow. No one should feel obliged to do anything. Anyway I kept following as I thought maybe she was just upset about it so fair enough. But then after the recent screenshots she posted from here, she then puts this morning on her stories that she wants her followers to stop msging her saying not to worry about trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️ ....... FFS like people are trying to be kind to you Lee. And if you post about it then why would you not expect your loyal followers will want to say something nice and reach out to you? Just does not make sense and it's a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The amount of make up she slaps on too like she is a 20 year old make up artist. Its ridiculous, surely when you are that age you dont need to contour and plaster it on like she does. I would feel scruffy with all that crap on my face. Just my opinion though.

• Heart
Exactly! She only wants people to tell her how beautiful she is. She's so self absorbed, its cringeworthy. Swearing and making threats on her insta like she is some sort of gangster lol. She is really just a nasty narcissist and her true identity comes out when she starts about the trolls. She needs to concentrate on her family more, she is obsessed about what opinions people have about her. She's such a sad old fart

You should have screenshotted the abuse she gave you, then stuck it in her comments for all her arse lickers to see just what a nasty piece of work she really is.
haha I would do that, however...the keyboard gangster blocked me. The next day on her stories she discussed what had happened and called me a few nasty names - now I never said anything hurtful to her. Pretty sure when Caroline Flack died Lee was one of the ones posting “be kind” all for attention clearly. Massive hypocrite.

Never posted before and new here, really liked Lee but I've unfollowed now. I honestly thought she seemed like such a nice bubbly person and she had an interesting story! And to be fair I like her style and I think her initial message was really positive but shes lost it recently by just constantly talking about being trolled. Anyway, the last time she said she got trolled and posted about it a couple of months ago saying how upset she was... I actually msged her and said some nice things and said to her to just ignore it as you cant please everyone anyway which is life. She didnt reply but then again in fairness I wouldnt expect her to as she probably had alot to get through. Then soon after that she put stuff in her stories saying something like people think shes upset by the comments but she isnt bla bla shes hard shes a fighter etc. And then she also was saying that no one ever shared her page. I dont feel like that's fair as not everyone posts alot on socials, they just follow. No one should feel obliged to do anything. Anyway I kept following as I thought maybe she was just upset about it so fair enough. But then after the recent screenshots she posted from here, she then puts this morning on her stories that she wants her followers to stop msging her saying not to worry about trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️ ....... FFS like people are trying to be kind to you Lee. And if you post about it then why would you not expect your loyal followers will want to say something nice and reach out to you? Just does not make sense and it's a shame
Was this back in April you messaged her? If so the woman was not being trolled...I have the screenshots to prove it.

haha I would do that, however...the keyboard gangster blocked me. The next day on her stories she discussed what had happened and called me a few nasty names - now I never said anything hurtful to her. Pretty sure when Caroline Flack died Lee was one of the ones posting “be kind” all for attention clearly. Massive hypocrite.

Was this back in April you messaged her? If so the woman was not being trolled...I have the screenshots to prove it.

Yeah I think it was around april time! I've noticed she doesnt often acknowledge her supporters, but makes a huge deal out of any kind of negativity she gets. She claims to focus on the positive but, doesnt look that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

So you mean nasty trolls in your flower nightdress with you hair in rollers and a fag hanging out or mouth. Your time is up. Your 24 hours have gone.
Have you had Liam Neeson knocking on your door???
No?? Aww well there's a surprise. You nasty wee troll Fuk÷/%
Maybe Mr S is home to calm her down.

• Haha
I like this account but like all the others I follow on insta I don't share pages. I just don't. I like to watch stories etc but I've never thought I needed to promote other people's accounts. I saw the post before about how people don't share her page. I felt really guilty and pressured to then share it. But then thought why should I as that's not why I'm on insta. Nothing against this account for saying that but loads of insta accounts get really aggy about people not sharing. Then they say oh it's not about the number of followers etc but clearly it must Be otherwise why are they so bothered. I've literally got about 70 followers and I don't care. I post what I like and not bothered how many followers I have.

I think insta has changed its all about making money and being popular with the in crowd of insta. No thanks I just do me and wish others would just do the same and go back to posting fun stuff or pics of their home etc and not be all about the ads and swipe ups.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.