Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Do you think she buys these outfits, photos for Instagram and then returns? They NEVER go out or go anywhere Of note.

Reactions: 7

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Lala will go AWOL now she has done her attention seeking over her holiday pics , she is so predictable clearly Mr S isnt giving her the attention she craves so aye ma luvlees nae debates

• Haha

Rosey Posey

Does anyone know the situation about the House she had when she was married? She mentioned in a post that she would never let someone take her home off her again. Was it bought/morgaged? Didn't she get any money?
How sad for her & Jack. I was under the assumption that an ex should pay to keep a roof over any of his children! I must be wrong!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
What the fuck has she done to her pics ...she looks like she is on stilts ....always basterdising her pics and thirsty for attention is our lala

• Haha
Hopefully someone told her thats she an actual riddy and to come off the internet and have her mid life crisis in private like a normal person

• Haha

Lyndsaym

Sorry la la here I am again.
I must say I find it very sad she uses that lovely wee boy of hers for content. Everyone is proud of their children.
But to use them for content on a failing insta account is to me despicable. Let that lovely wee boy have the privacy he deserves.
Will he be pleased in 10 year's time that his privacy was given away so freely by a fame hungry mother.
I do hope I have not affended any one these are just my wee observations.

Please feel free Lee to share my observations on your insta account in a bid to gain more followers.
Maybe you could use my wise words in your next give away.

I actually quite like Lee and think her wee boy is cute, sometimes she seems a bit mad but who doesn't. Agree to some extent that kids shouldn't be posted on public accounts for goodness knows who to see! At the end of the day she seems like a good mum to me and at least she isn't like social mama aimee that posts videos of herself rambling to instagram about how she's enjoying self care time then says in the next story that her 3/4 y/o child has just pished herself so she can also have a bath at 10pm (which appears to be a regular occurrence).

Another day and more justification on her spending.
She's been rich She's been poor She's been homeless. Oh what a bore.

I do t understand why she buys all of this going out gear . The woman never crosses the doors
Does she buy them in store or does she order on line and return it all.
It's a mystery.

• Haha

Reflected view

VIP Member
🤣 so she’s confirmed that she reads HER thread and has screen shot some of our comments onto her IG yesterday but she hasn’t mentioned it was tattle 🥴 so did she not say in the past it was people telling her what was written on here ?
I do actually like her page and think she’s all right looking and well presented for an old bird but it’s all the self importance, narcissistic behaviour, the constant going on about how she used to look, the unpredictable nasty rants that make her ugly.
100% agree that her little boys appearance shouldn’t be a topic for discussion, he seems a sweet little thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I used to like her but she blocked me when I commented on her post regarding that guy attempting to dox posters and the owner of tattle. Let's not forget she was all for that, posting rants about how vile Tattle was. Sad about her marriage but she's no angel.

SJNP

I can't cope with her lips in today's post! She actually really suits the pink jacket but those lips are like 2 richmond sausages stuck to her face. There's no shape to them whatsoever! She would look much nicer if she just gave the fillers up!

• Haha
  • Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Her showcasing the moving of the dining table to make space for her wee boys toys was a laugh. She has a spare bedroom and if she wasn’t so obsessed with making her home look like a Parisian penthouse that wee boy could have a toy room upstairs but got forbid she’d need to get rid of the 5943 empty Dior bags and boxes she has displayed 🤣

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Lol, imagine my shock when she came out with the "it's just me; little old Lee, in Mr S battered old Car, I'm so normal and not stuck up at all" speech. Does my head in! Just go out and enjoy yourself. No need for the "I'm so relatable" speech every time! She's hardly a Kardashian for Christ sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A face lift, shes no that skint always banging on about her & Mr S living on a budget and cant afford luxury aye no bother lee!!

Reactions: 6