Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mom dropped off a cake while they were eloping? I can't wait for details! That dress was pretty, but my God..wear a BRA!!

Reactions: 2
Them getting married seems rushed... almost staged... like a Trisha Paytas Vegas wedding (I think she’s had a couple lol) Are marriages public record? Like if we know where she got her marriage license, is that something we could dig into to confirm? You’d think I’d know this, as I just got married in December! 🤣

Unpopular opinion - I really like her. Always have. I don't know what GG is but I'm curious to understand why you all dislike her?
If you could read thru GG (GuruGossiper) you might change your mind. The lying is the main issue. The constant photoshopping and pretending to be body positive.... there’s soo much that irritates us with her.

Her mom dropped off a cake while they were eloping? I can't wait for details! That dress was pretty, but my God..wear a BRA!!
Yes! I actually like the dress. But sheesh! Tape them tiddies up or something!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, cant believe the got married. The state of her dress....it's sad that those are the best of their wedding pictures.....shr had the hold the bouquet up high to cover her. There is definitely a financial reason behind this. Did someone say he was no longer working? How do we know this? Dying to know the tea.

Reactions: 3
Hello from GG

They should just shut that site down.
Anyways. I think something is a miss here. The pictures were atrocious, the dress was not flattering at all. Pretty dress but not on her, he makeup looked basic AF and her hair....:confused:. It’s very odd that after the wedding she got her hair done? So buzzard. What’s the rush?

What bothers me is that she didn't post a picture of a genuine smile which is so so weird to me. I've seen her smile like she meant it, but her wedding pictures show sadness in her eyes. Flat closed mouth smiles. She really reminded me of someone on a graduation day or something where someone makes you pose because they're "important pictures" but you don't actually want to take them

I've had a nose at GG as suggested, but it's so slow. I've also seen some of Erm...ok's videos on YT.
I did question Yar's intentions, at first. But I don't know...she seemed so hell bent on a Fall wedding. Do we think he perhaps suggested they elope to save money? Is she pregnant, perhaps?
I still have a soft spot for her, not going to lie. But I am interested to see where this goes.

Hello from GG

They should just shut that site down.
Anyways. I think something is a miss here. The pictures were atrocious, the dress was not flattering at all. Pretty dress but not on her, he makeup looked basic AF and her hair....:confused:. It’s very odd that after the wedding she got her hair done? So buzzard. What’s the rush?
yeah there’s no reason to get married so quickly that you have to do your hair the day after? that makes 0 sense. unless something really bad has made them rush it? they planned quite a big wedding too, so it’s not like they always wanted a small and intimate one.

hi from GG! so bummed that site is just noooot working anymore! anyway glad to see there’s a thread over here. i am floored they eloped. something is not quite right about it though. it doesn’t make any sense that they would elope when they have a wedding planned for october? even if she had to push it back (i think she said she would have to), why would you jump and get married MONTHS early? my bet is that there must be some financial reason, like if she can get on his benefits or he gets more military money or something if they’re married. idk

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad you are all coming over to tattle, it’s so much quicker! I’ve not been able to get onto GG for weeks! :( no idea what’s been going on with Big Al.

I’m so confused why they decided to elope - aren’t they going to lose so much money from their October wedding bookings?!

Reactions: 7
I'm dying to see where this goes lol. I'm not from the US so I've no idea how military benefits work but bet it's something to do with that. Or could he be going away with the military to work if he has quit his day job? The rush sounds like something you would only do if a close family member was really ill and you wanted them to be able to attend before passing. Who da duck gets their hair done the day after they get married lol

Reactions: 5
Hello to all my colleagues from GG, thanks for the invite ! I wonder, she has no health insurance, at age26 she would have to get off Mommy's. Health benefits from him to initiate IVF or some kind of fertility treatments may be the catalyst. Not one family member of his..hmmm not even the sis in law that had her makeup done, that little girl who would have loved to be a part. I just don't know. Sooo Alex, since I am sure you frequent here too, fill us in sis. Oh and also, FU.

Reactions: 8
Here from GG too! Wtf is up with the hair thing lol nothing this chick does makes sense but wearing a haphazardly done hairdo on the biggest day of your life yet get it professionally done the next day has got to be up there with dumbest tit ever

She's just so big it's unreal now from the years ago. I haven't seen a loey lane video in ages but it's full on massive girl life now.

I’m also from GG! This whole wedding thing is bizarre! With Alan she spoke about her plans, ring, everything to death and with this one she’s not been sharing much details and then they elope? As I’ve thought from the beginning this whole engagement and now marriage is for content and trying to gain followers.

She has never even given us the details on her engagement ring. She flashes that thing every chance she gets but refuses to discuss it. Now nothing about her wedding band. We’ve seen Yars. 🤷‍♀️ weird.

Also here from GG!!

I'm shocked they eloped lmao. Seriously wondering if they did this for a financial reason...maybe Alex is secretly house poor and in debt up to her eyeballs? She's posted a lot of the frivolous bs she's been buying lately, but it's probably even worse than what we see. People called her out for the "hauls" and overspending during quarantine, so she's more careful about it but I doubt she stopped doing it. Buying things and eating are the two things in this world that make her feel good. Plus she's constantly trying to buy affection from her less-than-enthused fiance, now husband.

It's possible wedding planning made her realize just how much her "dream wedding" would cost. We all know if she had a huge wedding everything would have to be extravagant for the cOnTeNt (and even "inexpensive" weddings by definition are NOT cheap). Even if their wedding were in October I know you have to pay deposits and some stuff upfront. Her sub count is stagnant and her views are dropping. Yar is apparently jobless while trying to get his own joke of a YT career to take off. I feel like something isn't right that they're keeping under wraps. Could also be that planning a wedding is time consuming hard work and she's lazy af in every way.

Woohoo, here from GG. I'm wondering if this quick/much cheaper wedding was his idea. That way all the money she would have spent on the wedding goes to whatever new toys/shoes he wants 🤷‍♀️

What about that stomach procedure she had done that completely changed her bellybutton and she refuses to talk about?? Did anyone see that Instagram video where she is getting out of the pool? The other video was posted less than a year ago.
20200615_195918.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never seen her belly button look like that and yet she’s the fattest she’s ever been?? Something is NOT adding up here.

Why doesnt she just talk about the procedure? She has clealrygad a tummy tuck or something. Strange that she didnt wait until she had lost some weight to do it....