Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
She got that dog mid-breakdown about her surgery being outed. It was a distraction piece. She won’t be the last influencer to get a dog just for content.

I rehomed a pet last year and it made sense because we knew we wouldn’t be going on holidays or mini breaks for well over a year (thanks covid) and he’s so settled and happy.

You get a rescue and then keep fucking off on holidays? Yeah, you don’t deserve a pet.

Reactions: 1

calavera93

I know most people don't think she's lost weight, but I think I see a huge difference in her face. Am I the only one? Like, if you go back to the videos in the very beginning of quarantine she looks a lot bigger than more recent ones.

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
I’m fairly sure she had a dodgy lapband fitted at one point in the past, and that put her off WLS.

• Wow

MissFinn

Chatty Member
And guyzzzz shes so in love now and found her instant soul mate and all that yazz!

She is bigger than ever, looks so unhappy and trust me there is something shady bout this big one True love! She is clingy and cant be alone and now she eats eats and eats and lies lies lies. Like does Someone really buy this we just matched? She could make herself fall in love witha chair

Mdnightwnd

If it were a recent surgery - a dr would probably recommend the sleeve - she wouldn’t have a flat stomach that quick, her weight loss would be really dramatic and because she had a fupa, she’d have it even worse because it would now just be loose skin. She should have the sleeve tho would help her tremendously
Yes, definitely this. She would not be losing weight so slowly unless she was not following the diet (which she really isn't, which makes me think she didn't have surgery).

I DO think she had some sort of plus size tummy tuck, which would make her loose skin a bit less, but it would still be there. I just don't understand dropping 10-15k on surgery for that when you haven't even lost much weight. I guess she can afford it.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
So that’s it, she’s done the gastric bypass. Trying to position it as for her health and back/knee pain 👀

viz

Did anyone notice how none of the dresses from plus size bride boutique fit her? She had extenders on every single one.

Smgray

If she was pregnant, I'm not sure a physician would recommend this WW diet, or would they ? It seems a bit restrictive, meaning her toddler taste buds are very limited. I have never seen her drink a sip of milk and these energy drinks would be off limits. This young woman is built upon deception. Always stating this or that will "fill me up". No Alex....food will not fill you up. Until you confront your past demons , recognize the effects, you will never be filled. That vacant sensation will only increase . Becoming thinner is not the answer, blaming BED ( if that was genuinely diagnosed ) and all of the other maladies you think you exhibit will only consume you. Time to be an adult, especially if you are contemplating bringing another life into this world.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I was thinking that the only reason this has all come to light now is because the gossip threads and YouTubers finally made her address it. Madzie videos are to thank for this.
yes. And I think the fact she was continuing to lie within the apology was called out because of obesetobeast

• Heart

lallallalalalalalala

Right?! All the chat about it being for her health is just a cover. Just say you want the quick route and be done with it!
I am so shocked she went ahead with the bypass. This is what, her forth major surgery in ten years she's undergone in an attempt to change her appearance. Surely there's a more underlying issue.

bigandbloated

I’ve been a subscriber of hers for a while. I quit watching because of other responsibilities and interests. I came back to her channel just when she explained this surgery and I honestly don’t get why anyone is mad about this. If the thought is “ she’s acting like WW helps you get a flat stomach “ ok, I get it. But the vitriol in this thread is overkill. Look, she’s a big girl. Body postitive or not, this is not easy for her. My mom had an apron ( what Alex had removed) and it made walking so difficult because she had to carry that extra skin. My mom didn’t get the surgery because her insurance wouldn’t cover it and we couldn’t pay for it. What happened to forgiveness? Did this girl steal your debit card? Did she have sex with your man? You can like and dislike who you want, but don’t be a jerk.

drollgirl

I could be wrong, so I’m curious to get your insight. But isn’t she wearing her mask upside down? All the blue medical masks I’ve seen have the nose wire on the thicker “white” strip. It always looks like hers are upside down, even how the pleats look upside down than how they usually lay. Thoughts?
Yeah, the metal strip is supposed to be molded onto the nose bridge to form a tight seal. She might as well wear a cloth mask that doesn't have the nose bridge thing.

LingLeia

@Learningtobehonest Yes, but who doesn’t? :) We all have behavioural patterns that we tend to follow. Hers are just more visible and pronounced because she shares her life on social media and also because she’s quite easy to read I think.

allana

so will they now not hve their huge wedding in october? I’m so confused. also what about his family? was only her mom there?

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Going on about how hard they tried?! She first shared about him on the 24th May, after which they had their “wedding”, went away on holiday, went to New Hampshire, and various other trips/meals out. All that and then he was rehomed again in just three months. Rescues need consistency and stability, and he had neither. They need patience and love, especially when you have no history like he had. They need time and care to settle in. I’m just furious she bought him into their lives as a distraction after her drama and kicked him out when it got too much like hard work.

Attachments