Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mdnightwnd

Well, they aren't having their "wedding" until next year so she can still try to cash in on that.

I haven't been watching her videos lately, but I'll say that ole Yar had more personality in the wedding video than in the others I've seen. He's still odd though.

Reactions: 4

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here - guys ive had so many laughs over ur gg site! Thanks 😁♥ Shes really a shitshow - lazy as and all the lies and the pic editing! She says shes the happies yet se looks the largest and unhappiest!

Wtf was that wedding dress 🤮🤮 so tacky n White trashy! And everyone writing that they Are couple goals 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ what Are these people on?? Its almost like a cult 😐 you have to be dumb n blind not To See her lies and that sad sad relationship

Her ''apology'' video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh i have a list.....

1. She has actually done this before with her ''chin lipo" back in the day. Lied about having the procedure done then people on a gossip thread outed her over and over again UNTIL she told the truth.

2. I really liked her for years BUT her ''claims'' about weight loss over the last few years are simply not true. Its documented weight gain in her youtube videos not weight loss, we aren't blind!

3. She got outed a gossip thread AGAIN, and history repeated it self.

4. She has lost creditability by commenting to people she lost the fupa from weight loss and diet and blocked people corrected her! Her fearless tribed bullied lots of people in the comment section for months on end .....

5. She is a liar!

TurtleTime

Woohoo, here from GG. I'm wondering if this quick/much cheaper wedding was his idea. That way all the money she would have spent on the wedding goes to whatever new toys/shoes he wants 🤷‍♀️

🤢

Holy - her boobs are screaming For help and some support! They Are skyrocketing Towards the floor 👀 the boobs are so long 👀👀 why would you wanna look like this on ur wedding day.. She doesnt know how To dress herself
I honestly wouldn’t run outside for 2 minutes to put the bins out with my tits looking like this in case the neighbours saw me!!! She got married like this!!!!? The length of them! The veins! Good God! Why Alex?

Last edited:

coward

Them getting married seems rushed... almost staged... like a Trisha Paytas Vegas wedding (I think she’s had a couple lol) Are marriages public record? Like if we know where she got her marriage license, is that something we could dig into to confirm? You’d think I’d know this, as I just got married in December! 🤣

Unpopular opinion - I really like her. Always have. I don't know what GG is but I'm curious to understand why you all dislike her?
If you could read thru GG (GuruGossiper) you might change your mind. The lying is the main issue. The constant photoshopping and pretending to be body positive.... there’s soo much that irritates us with her.

Her mom dropped off a cake while they were eloping? I can't wait for details! That dress was pretty, but my God..wear a BRA!!
Yes! I actually like the dress. But sheesh! Tape them tiddies up or something!

Fredschneider3

What bothers me is that she didn't post a picture of a genuine smile which is so so weird to me. I've seen her smile like she meant it, but her wedding pictures show sadness in her eyes. Flat closed mouth smiles. She really reminded me of someone on a graduation day or something where someone makes you pose because they're "important pictures" but you don't actually want to take them

Tb41436

Here from GG too... lol

Her instagram story where she’s trying to show him wearing his ring is SO awkward. She’s trying to unwrap his hand from his backpack strap and he’s like NOPE. And she tried to play it off like he was holding her hand 😂.

Its so clear he isn’t into her... even the other night he called her “a loving person that I met a year ago”. It sounded so forced coming out of his mouth and was worded so weird. Who calls the love of their life that they are marrying that day “a loving person” in that way?

I've had a nose at GG as suggested, but it's so slow. I've also seen some of Erm...ok's videos on YT.
I did question Yar's intentions, at first. But I don't know...she seemed so hell bent on a Fall wedding. Do we think he perhaps suggested they elope to save money? Is she pregnant, perhaps?
I still have a soft spot for her, not going to lie. But I am interested to see where this goes.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Holy - her boobs are screaming For help and some support! They Are skyrocketing Towards the floor 👀 the boobs are so long 👀👀 why would you wanna look like this on ur wedding day.. She doesnt know how To dress herself

Tb41436

Ok don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that she’s trying weight watchers...I just thought it was funny that she is storing all of her “healthy” chips in a fruit basket instead of actual fruit. Seems like an excessive amount of snack food that could be replaced with actual healthy options like fruit and/or veggies (with the occasional bag of chips as a treat). I don’t know much about weight watchers, but it seems weird to me to have weight watchers “hacks”. Hacking a diet plan?

Reactions: 3

ela87

Chatty Member
Oh my god, cant believe the got married. The state of her dress....it's sad that those are the best of their wedding pictures.....shr had the hold the bouquet up high to cover her. There is definitely a financial reason behind this. Did someone say he was no longer working? How do we know this? Dying to know the tea.

allana

Hello from GG

They should just shut that site down.
Anyways. I think something is a miss here. The pictures were atrocious, the dress was not flattering at all. Pretty dress but not on her, he makeup looked basic AF and her hair....:confused:. It’s very odd that after the wedding she got her hair done? So buzzard. What’s the rush?
yeah there’s no reason to get married so quickly that you have to do your hair the day after? that makes 0 sense. unless something really bad has made them rush it? they planned quite a big wedding too, so it’s not like they always wanted a small and intimate one.

TurtleTime

Watched the wedding video. Dare I saw Yar seemed happy? And it looks like they are still doing a real wedding next year, probably a good idea. I have to ask though, in the montage clips of them why oh why did she include him putting tanner on her hunchback??? o_O

Yes but she looks good in white nonetheless :) I actually like Alex, I’ve been watching her content for years. I think she goes through phases when she first tries very hard to look/be happy but isn’t. And after a while she breaks down (phase 2) and then posts a video about how unhappy she’s really been and how she’s on a journey to love herself and be happy (phase 3). And I think right now she’s again in phase one - “trying to look happy” when she actually isn’t.
Then she desperately needs some (unsponsored) therapy

Mdnightwnd

Here from GG too - that site has always loaded so frickin slowly for me, but lately it's been even worse.

I saw her elopement on IG and had to see what everyone was saying about it. I'm not surprised - we all knew she couldn't wait to get her claws around him. I've got my popcorn ready and I'm interested to see how long it lasts. Marriage is not the same as living together.

Sassygoeswest

I’m also from GG! This whole wedding thing is bizarre! With Alan she spoke about her plans, ring, everything to death and with this one she’s not been sharing much details and then they elope? As I’ve thought from the beginning this whole engagement and now marriage is for content and trying to gain followers.

LalaRue

Hello from GG

They should just shut that site down.
Anyways. I think something is a miss here. The pictures were atrocious, the dress was not flattering at all. Pretty dress but not on her, he makeup looked basic AF and her hair....:confused:. It’s very odd that after the wedding she got her hair done? So buzzard. What’s the rush?

You people love to reach about nothing it is quite funny.. 1. She is still having her wedding ... Are you all forgetting there is a freaking pandemic going on??? or ? I have seen NOONE even mention that.. & Who the fuck cares that she photoshops shit everyone does it.. It has been going on in magazines for eons, Oh but I assume since its thin women or so called stars you idiots look up to its "ok" .. We all have eyesss we can see from her vods to her photos. SHEESH .. and you all complain that she turns around and sells shit on the side from stuff she gets for free ???!!??? AND??? Really that is what sets you all off lololol .. I am pretty sure her viewers know all this & can make their own damn decisions on what they spend their our own damn money on no matter if it was sent to her for free or not .. WHO GIVES A FUCK .. You people are something else, GET A GRIP!!

• Haha