Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooot

Yeah right she lost 22 lbs... maybe through lipo she did but definitely not being on WW...

Reactions: 3

Mdnightwnd

Plot twist... my husband and I were discussing Alex. And he suggested the elopement is a sham, and said an easy way to check is to search for the marriage certificate since it’s public access... there’s no marriage certificate!
Not surprising honestly. I think they would both do just about anything for views. The "elopement" gets her fans more engaged and even gets those of us who hate-watch her interested.

Reactions: 2
Her mom dropped off a cake while they were eloping? I can't wait for details! That dress was pretty, but my God..wear a BRA!!

bumblebees19

VIP Member
My heart breaks for how they treated coco. Rescues need so much time, patience and work. She’d asked how to deal with separation anxiety so clearly they were rushing leaving him alone. He suited a few Instagram posts but they weren’t willing to make long term lifestyle adjustments for him. Poor thing, no wonder he was pushed to bite. Shame on them.

ela87

Chatty Member
Why doesnt she just talk about the procedure? She has clealrygad a tummy tuck or something. Strange that she didnt wait until she had lost some weight to do it....

Coffeecreamer

Looking at her stomach, it looks like laparoscopic incision. That would mean she had a gastric bypass or sleeve. Hence why she is claiming ww. She will lose weight and everyone will think it’s through a diet plan, but actually it’s because of weight loss surgery. Tricare could have paid for it through Yarmayn, IMO.

Mdnightwnd

I don't see a doctor putting her on a diet like WW if she's pregnant. It wouldn't surprise me if they got married like that to try to boost her "career."
She's probably seeing an income drop and they figured an elopement would get attention.

Tb41436

Ok I’m genuinely so confused and feel like she is contradicting herself. She keeps saying that she loves weight watchers because it teaches her to make healthier options, but I feel like every time she talks about what she eats, she talks about WW “hacks”. I feel like her “hacks” are all low point junk food. Bags and bags of different chips, Buffalo chicken dip, etc etc. In my opinion these types of things are not healthy to eat all the time. I wouldn’t be eating buffalo chicken dip for lunch every day or have a bag of chips and dessert every day, so how is this teaching her how to make healthier options? I am not trying to be mean, just trying to understand. I seems like she is just claiming that it’s teaching her to make healthier options to make it seem like she isn’t giving in to “diet culture” so that the BoPo community doesn’t completely disown her.

Also, on the wedding pics - it looks like she’s wearing rubber flip flops with her dress?? Whaaaat?

She is such a bullshitter 😁 you can See miles away she doesnt radiate happy and healthy life style!!!
This! She's so dead and lifeless behind the eyes. No passion, no happiness, no nothing.
And I really don't think she understands what a healthy lifestyle is at this point.