Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
And already she’s talking about liquidising thanksgiving and Xmas dinner and having ‘a bit of everything’! She’ll be liquidising McDonalds by new year
Right?! All the chat about it being for her health is just a cover. Just say you want the quick route and be done with it!

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Is the house they are living in now his? I only just started rewatching. Her WW recipes are so funny, with her saying 'half a cup of cheese' as she then scoops in a whole extra handful!

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
And just like that she’s back with ads and hauls, like it never happened.

I see the apology video and clarification that she wasn’t using WW to cover up for the surgery has vanished too ... 🤔

Here from GG. The site is really slow and this is way faster!

But this is a sign of desperation on Alex’s part, the timeline doesn’t add up. I have spoken to Alan before and he gave me a little insight on their relationship, after the engagement was over he said they were still seeing each other and he has some screenshot of their messages up to summer of 2019, she has been lying to him too. She is really a shit show
Really??

yes. And I think the fact she was continuing to lie within the apology was called out because of obesetobeast
Did you see him interview her, My god girl just tell the truth and owe it STOP BACKTRACKING. He even mentioned the Chip Lipo and again she lies, ""no i didn't lie about my chin lipo its up on my youtube channel."". Go watch the video, it is uploaded weeks after her chin surgery and she CLEARLY states in her own words She nearly kept it a secret .... no recovery show on either surgery. SHE IS A FUCKING LIAR... sorry for my french... But Alex come on.

My favorite lie of hers She has a ''comment monitor" who was blocking and deleting people BUT alex replies to the comments.... She lost weight on her stomach only because of diet and exercise while uploading weight watchers food vlogs and then makes DENIAL statements. I'm obviously done with her....