Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coach should be ashamed of himself. I hope she's able to rebound from this and gain the weight back in a sensible way without developing disordered eating.
Not everyone is ready to compete, and it was clear from the outset that she didn't have the muscle mass required before dieting down. I imagine coach parroted the "conditioning wins shows" mantra and put her through unnecessary suffering in the final few weeks, whittling her down to the bone.

I can GUARANTEE that if you asked any of the judges present at the show, a lack of conditioning wasn't Leanne's problem, it was a lack of size/volume.
Just awful.
1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The coach should be ashamed of himself. I hope she's able to rebound from this and gain the weight back in a sensible way without developing disordered eating.
Not everyone is ready to compete, and it was clear from the outset that she didn't have the muscle mass required before dieting down. I imagine coach parroted the "conditioning wins shows" mantra and put her through unnecessary suffering in the final few weeks, whittling her down to the bone.

I can GUARANTEE that if you asked any of the judges present at the show, a lack of conditioning wasn't Leanne's problem, it was a lack of size/volume.
Just awful.
View attachment 2281217
View attachment 2281218
View attachment 2281219
100% agreed. As a coach to ALOT of lifestyle clients, she should have also recognised this in herself.

Reactions: 3
Didnt she say she was willing herself to this category? Like she wanted to be in athletic tall, which really didnt suit her!

Is it bad I am also glad that she didn't win because she would 1) be insufferable and 2) shows that finally PCA doesn't care about followers!

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought that PCA had a bias to followers as well. Maybe it’s more of a team DW bias 😂 but I don’t think there was any way they could let leanne win regardless because she looked so unhealthy.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought that PCA had a bias to followers as well. Maybe it’s more of a team DW bias 😂 but I don’t think there was any way they could let leanne win regardless because she looked so unhealthy.
Just a little something I enjoyed about PCA and slightly off topic but all of Team DW that won yesterday wore green

19FB7F28-332F-4B7F-8FFB-7E8CF9145241.jpeg

I know this is an extreme but G and Leanne are both figure, albeit one in short and the tall categories, but the difference in muscle mass is crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she wasn’t made to go down to bikini. I’m still surprised she was given an invite to the finals

Reactions: 3
I saw Rebecca (coachedbybex) say a few days ago that she was the first person Louis put through a prep and she was under conditioned. And now Leanne…. He’s really making up for that missed conditioning.

She has another show (fit x I think) in 2 weeks - if she’s still doing that and not just decided to power through to the pca finals. She said originally that she wouldn’t if she got an invite but 🤷‍♀️

I saw Rebecca (coachedbybex) say a few days ago that she was the first person Louis put through a prep and she was under conditioned. And now Leanne…. He’s really making up for that missed conditioning.

She has another show (fit x I think) in 2 weeks - if she’s still doing that and not just decided to power through to the pca finals. She said originally that she wouldn’t if she got an invite but 🤷‍♀️
With Rebecca she was just determined to go on stage no matter what. Unfortunately I think Louis can’t coach girls through prep. Men he’s amazing at coaching them. But the girls not so much. The fact Leanne was on fat burners too, when she doesn’t really have an area that holds on to fat is crazy!

I’m surprised she wasn’t made to go down to bikini. I’m still surprised she was given an invite to the finals
Some of the bikini girls had more muscle tbh. Bizarre she got an invite to the finals 🤷‍♀️
---
With Rebecca she was just determined to go on stage no matter what. Unfortunately I think Louis can’t coach girls through prep. Men he’s amazing at coaching them. But the girls not so much. The fact Leanne was on fat burners too, when she doesn’t really have an area that holds on to fat is crazy!
The fact that Leanne is still on Clen is mind blowing

Looks like she isn’t doing the British finals or another show, she’s just posted that she’s stepping away from the stage for a long time. Definitely for the best, she did look overdieted compared to the others. I commend her hard work though, I’ve really warmed to her over the last few months.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it concerning that she’s suppose to be able to coach other girls when she can’t seem to build muscle herself? What was the point in the huge off season gaining all that body fat to build nothing?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it concerning that she’s suppose to be able to coach other girls when she can’t seem to build muscle herself? What was the point in the huge off season gaining all that body fat to build nothing?
100% this! Has really damaged her professional credibility as a lifestyle coach.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop referring to her using “fat burners” she was on Clen-yes it burns fat, but she knows full well that it isn’t a fat burner. Very irresponsible of her when coaching clients.

I wish she would stop referring to her using “fat burners” she was on Clen-yes it burns fat, but she knows full well that it isn’t a fat burner. Very irresponsible of her when coaching clients.
Especially when the majority of her clients are for fat loss

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed in her last few stories she’s been holding a vape and purposefully showing it too. Just makes you wonder how twisted the whole thing is - she diets down to barely more than bone, pumps her body full of drugs, artificial sweeteners and chemicals, and smokes to boot. It’s weirdly twisted that BB can stray so far from actually what is healthy for your body? She’s clearly gives no fucks about her actual health and well-being and is just in it for the gym bro life. She’ll die before she hits 50.