LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Dale wins he’ll be even more pompous and up himself than he is already if that could be possible. The media hungry narc is proving the old saying that politics is showbiz for ugly people.

Reactions: 1
If Dale wins he’ll be even more pompous and up himself than he is already if that could be possible. The media hungry narc is proving the old saying that politics is showbiz for ugly people.
I know what you mean. He is a bit of a luvvie, although tbf I don't think he's inherently evil or corrupt, I mean it could be a hell of a lot worse if he was your local MP. He reminds me a lot of the SNP MP John Nicholson, a TV presenter whose career was on the wane ... so obviously politics was next move. :rolleyes:

I think Iain is a basically decent nice person and do think overall he is usually quite balanced. Not sure if that is about to change though! However I've listened to his For the many podcast for several years now and there is no doubt that his ego has certainly grown during that time. I really noticed it when they started doing the live shows.
I'm not sure I'd be too pleased if I was his partner. Iain seems to have struggled with his health quite a bit recently and is no doubt a bit of a workaholic. I'd be worried this campaign might be too much for him.
I'm surprised about where he's standing though. He always said he dislikes it there and only lives there because of his partner John. Iain much prefers his other house I think and seems quite sad that he is selling it. I had a sneaky peak and did laugh at the picture in his bathroom. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wooden toilet seats. Yuk. Floor doesn’t look clean either. The partner does all of the housework we are told, but doesn’t roll out of bed until midday. It shows!

What are the Tattler's predictions for Iain's replacement?

LBC may see it as a chance to bring Vanessa in, perhaps to Drive with Tom moving to early evenings.

LBC may see it as a chance to bring Vanessa in, perhaps to Drive with Tom moving to early evenings.
Lewis Goodall or Ben Kentish for Iain Dale, can't see Swarbrick or Feltz moving.
Maybe Clive Bull could get the 10pm slot.

I wish they'd get some new voices in instead of just shuffling the same, interchangeable pack.

Reactions: 2
Maybe they'll cover it on rotation until they know for sure that ID isn’t coming back.

A past presenter rushed to throw his hat in the ring. But his stock is so low these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's always Diane Abbott.... ;)

Poor Sangita has definitely been eclipsed in the victim market.

Tuned into Goodall for a bit this morning. He might come from working class stock, but he's now firmly ensconced in the London lefty luvvie bubble completely detached from reality

Tuned into Goodall for a bit this morning. He might come from working class stock, but he's now firmly ensconced in the London lefty luvvie bubble completely detached from reality
Oh, he's well inside of that bubble of bollocks. :rolleyes: I bet if you could somehow harness all of his and his media friends self-satisfied farts you could power an entire London Borough for a year.

I think when you consider The Three Horse-people of the London-based millionaire commentariat apocalypse Lewis is the least worst compared with John Sopel and Emily Maitliss. I've read stories about Sopel all leathered-up pulling into the BBC carpark on a Harley, Maitliss (with Matt Frei) turning up at the Elysee Palace for receptions with Macron. Maitliss especially likes to arrive at 'events' all dressed-up like a film-star. One look at her face and you know she ain't that. The rampant narcissicm is hard to take, it's not even as if they need to do it these days. It's an ego thing.

I enjoyed how Maitliss was portrayed in the Prince Andrew film on Netflix, basically an unrelatable, up herself beeyotch prancing around TV Centre with her dog in tow.

I enjoyed how Maitliss was portrayed in the Prince Andrew film on Netflix, basically an unrelatable, up herself beeyotch prancing around TV Centre with her dog in tow.
Ha, is that right? Never saw it. I saw a photo of Gillian Anderson and it was a pretty good likeness. Must have been quite a feat in make-up to become that plain.

Ha, is that right? Never saw it. I saw a photo of Gillian Anderson and it was a pretty good likeness. Must have been quite a feat in make-up to become that plain.
Like who is taking a greyhound to work at the office/tv studio?
Maybe some artistic license, maybe she only took the dog a couple of times but even so I viewed this in the same way as The Crown. Based on truth

IMG_3983.jpeg

• Wow