Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I wonder what Ferrari's big election news will be. It'll probably be an anticlimax after all the bigging up. On the other hand, perhaps it's Boris related. 🥳

Theodore

VIP Member
The bit I heard was about foodbanks, with Nick doing his usual 'hrmmpfing' and muttering under his breath, pretending to try and butt in constantly. It was really fucking irritating.
Why has NF started doing that fake butting in thing? Is it to try to suggest that he’s pushing the interviewee harder than he really is? I agree it’s incredibly irritating.

neroli

VIP Member
Yeah I think you're right. Over-promoted Prince. I have no idea what he's doing in politics really ... ego-trip I suppose. I'll happily drive him to the airport and say 'bon voyage' if he wants. I bet he's a terrible tipper ... just the bare minimum, no more and even then begrudge it.
Do you think he even realises that tips are the norm in certain situations or maybe a lackey attends to all that mundane stuff?

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Nigel and Nick are quite similar in some way, men of a certain age and type who both love the sound of their own voice. As an aside, is anyone else utterly sick to the back teeth of men (mostly white) aged between 55 and 75 dominating politics and for-profit media? I state of the media couldn't be worse and the world doesn't exactly seem like a safer place (although I'm only getting a view of it through the lens of the news). I don't know what the solution is or who would be better ... but I just wanted to get it off my chest. 😬
I don't think broadcast media is as full of older white blokes as it previously was, just off the top of my head there's Kirsty Wark, Beth Rigby, Victoria Derbyshire, Martha Kearney, Mishal Hussein, Shelagh Foggy & more, all accomplished, very prominent broadcasters.
"Through the lens" - an O'brien-ism, shame on you 😬

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
A decent ding-dong between Ken Bentish & Johnny Mercer there, the MP didn't like the questioning and ran off into the night :oops:

neroli

VIP Member
Jobby is leaving to join GBeebies...

He will host a 10am weekday slot entirely devoted to Brexit related topics and how to become a best-selling author.

FunkyPhil

James will be having a cry-wank in the garden shed this afternoon, shooting wads of liberal-elite jizz all over himself. At times like this we must not mock the man, but pity him and his fixation with Nigel. (Too much)? 😬
It must have irked him when Nigel worked alongside him on LBC. They may even have sat in the same seat. Poor James 😍!

neroli

VIP Member
He admitted that he'll miss his Boris Hate monologues..Boris and co have given him a purpose and he thrives on being angry and having his anger validated by his loyal followers.

I think he'll have to settle for analysing the inevitable Tory in-fighting and leadership tussle. Braverman and Badenoch will fill the hatred void.

thewittowoo

Chatty Member
Just Stop Oil attempting to break into the Gated Pile?
Actually that might be what happened. Some yob/protestors/activists (delete as appropriate) making themselves known in a not friendly way near his abode. Given he said he'd be back for sure tomorrow means it can't have been anything medical

neroli

VIP Member
Let's hope he's too old to be eligible for National Service...

Bank Holidays always bring out the eccentrics who are left to their own devices for the day.