Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has herself down as KatieJackson commenting In the daily mail comments section haha clearly that’s her. Saying they had been together 8 years as if ! She’s deluded and pathetic and just clutching at straws to defend herself she’s truly a disgrace to herself and that poor little boy having to grow up with a trollop for a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also said how “can’t have fillers or Botox when breastfeeding “ hmmm sure she had that much pumped into her face prior to jumping onto Kyle for a quick shag its lasted the whole 9 months

Reactions: 3
Has herself down as KatieJackson commenting In the daily mail comments section haha clearly that’s her. Saying they had been together 8 years as if ! She’s deluded and pathetic and just clutching at straws to defend herself she’s truly a disgrace to herself and that poor little boy having to grow up with a trollop for a mother
Definitely, she reckons they'd been 'friends' before didn't she so guess that's the latest spin on that.

You know the whole 'I didn't know til I was 5 months', I think that was her biding her time trying to get him onside (obviously didn't work) or so people couldn't say why did you keep it. What do you guys think??

Reactions: 7
Definitely, she reckons they'd been 'friends' before didn't she so guess that's the latest spin on that.

You know the whole 'I didn't know til I was 5 months', I think that was her biding her time trying to get him onside (obviously didn't work) or so people couldn't say why did you keep it. What do you guys think??
All lies lies and more lies. What was the other one was it a previous partner of 7 years doubt she’s been with anyone for 7 months then we have the ivf
fashion designer model!!! Sure there’s a few more 🤣

I can't find her. What did she say?

She definitely waited until she was 5 months as she knows deep down she shouldn’t of really brought a baby into this mess she’s so immature for her age of 29 and posting a Father’s Day post. Oh grow up. Fair enough if it was Mother’s Day but she just has to pipe up with her big conk to wind up Annie and Kyle. Annie has three sons to Kyle and most men are very childish and make silly mistakes and have underlying issues so people make mistakes. But she acts like she has known him 8 years like he was her bestie haha what a load of bollocks. She has known OF him through her “ wannabe celebrity friends “ so I don’t blame Annie for wanting her children to have their father around why shouldn’t she. Must be hard for her For her children so young to ask where daddy is and he is more than trying to make up for it. Lauryn is very very jealous and tried to capture Kyle through this poor baby boy. She has no friends only her sisters and feeds off her sisters life: very sad indeed. She has her Instagram friends though. It’s so sad how an “influencer” thinks this is real life day job. She’s never worked a hard day in her life and never will have to now thanks for baby walker. Least her boy can be close cousins with Chloe the clone. Just wait for Amelia to get knocked up next

Reactions: 12
She definitely waited until she was 5 months as she knows deep down she shouldn’t of really brought a baby into this mess she’s so immature for her age of 29 and posting a Father’s Day post. Oh grow up. Fair enough if it was Mother’s Day but she just has to pipe up with her big conk to wind up Annie and Kyle. Annie has three sons to Kyle and most men are very childish and make silly mistakes and have underlying issues so people make mistakes. But she acts like she has known him 8 years like he was her bestie haha what a load of bollocks. She has known OF him through her “ wannabe celebrity friends “ so I don’t blame Annie for wanting her children to have their father around why shouldn’t she. Must be hard for her For her children so young to ask where daddy is and he is more than trying to make up for it. Lauryn is very very jealous and tried to capture Kyle through this poor baby boy. She has no friends only her sisters and feeds off her sisters life: very sad indeed. She has her Instagram friends though. It’s so sad how an “influencer” thinks this is real life day job. She’s never worked a hard day in her life and never will have to now thanks for baby walker. Least her boy can be close cousins with Chloe the clone. Just wait for Amelia to get knocked up next
100% agree. You didn't see Annie posting about being a single mom. Unless she is back with Kyle she's a single mom. You didn't see her posting how she's going to bring her boys up with morals and all that crap. I mean I hope his kids don't follow on his foot steps and have good morals and loyalty.
Annie yes she's a bit petty doing the whole fyi it's a boy. But she's hurt. And what's the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

She’s probably sick of laurYn trying to keep this baby a big secret with his gender and name. She will probably try call him Rufus. Keep in with the R’s
And to have the same surname she’s disgusting she’s forcing this baby on everyone. Her mother should be ashamed of her daughter. I know I would be having a trollop like her for a daughter spilling it all over the world that she’s an easy shag and one night stand and benefits cheat. Wonder if she gets universal credit for single parenting or she’s banned for life ? Suppose Kyle will be paying top money now. She literally lives like a prostitue still getting paid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% agree. You didn't see Annie posting about being a single mom. Unless she is back with Kyle she's a single mom. You didn't see her posting how she's going to bring her boys up with morals and all that crap. I mean I hope his kids don't follow on his foot steps and have good morals and loyalty.
Annie yes she's a bit petty doing the whole fyi it's a boy. But she's hurt. And what's the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Do you mean “morales” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The comments on DM are gold.
Someone there makes reference to LG accepting £1000 per month “in the interim” while a top up application goes through the courts for an additional “ £3000 per month and a house”
Surely this can’t be right, but if it is, she’s laughing all the way to the bank!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone there makes reference to LG accepting £1000 per month “in the interim” while a top up application goes through the courts for an additional “ £3000 per month and a house”
Surely this can’t be right, but if it is, she’s laughing all the way to the bank!
Well she's thought this through. Her youngest sister will be next hanging round football training grounds. Set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find this mad, why does he have to provide her with a house 🤯

Ive no idea, but it was either this thread or another where someone mentioned the same thing. They either had kid to a footballer or knew someone who does and said about going through the courts for a house.

I said this in an earlier thread and a few people jumped on me saying she wouldn't be entitled. She will have capital claims by Law so i’m sure she will be going for what she is legally entitled too (rightly or wrongly). Essentially its for the child.

This is the current legal viewpoint on it;

Settlement of Property
If the resources are available, the court can order one parent to transfer a home or part of a home into a trust. Alternatively, the court could order one parent to pay the other a lump sum to enable them to buy a home for themselves and the child. The payer would get their share in the home backwhen the (youngest) child is 18 or 21.”

If my memory serves me correctly LG doesn’t have a problem taking financial benefits that she’s not entitled to and not bothering to pay them back so I doubt she’d be concerned about the last sentence.

Last edited:
The thing is though, the shelf life of a footballer is pretty short right? Especially for the big clubs. So where does she get her money/mortgage paid etc when he inevitably retires... get knocked up by footballer number 2?

Reactions: 4
The thing is though, the shelf life of a footballer is pretty short right? Especially for the big clubs. So where does she get her money/mortgage paid etc when he inevitably retires... get knocked up by footballer number 2?
It may be short but it’s incredibly lucrative and if he has the right financial advice (the clubs have their own financial advisors on payroll)and invests it well then he could see his net worth grow even after retiring.
I doubt that will be an issue for LG as KW is currently earning £10million a year until at least 2024 and could potentially extend his contract beyond that so would see his net worth in the region of £50million.

She wasn’t playing games when she chose her “miracle“ moment ;)

Reactions: 10
This is the current legal viewpoint on it;

Settlement of Property
If the resources are available, the court can order one parent to transfer a home or part of a home into a trust. Alternatively, the court could order one parent to pay the other a lump sum to enable them to buy a home for themselves and the child. The payer would get their share in the home backwhen the (youngest) child is 18 or 21.”

If my memory serves me correctly LG doesn’t have a problem taking financial benefits that she’s not entitled to and not bothering to pay them back so I doubt she’d be concerned about the last sentence.
wow that is so interesting, should have got myself knocked up by a footballer 😂😩😩

It’s crazy that they have to buy it and not just help with rent. Wonder if he gets to pick what she buys? Like a bog standard 2 bed flat and not a penthouse. Imagine meeting a woman, planning on getting serious and finding out their one night stand has paid for the house your about to move into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has a credible legal “team” as she professes too then she could walk away with a financial package that would allow her to “mirror” his lifestyle. So if he has a 10 bedroom mansion then it would be entirely reasonable (in the eyes of the court) for her to request a multi milllion pound property for herself and her child, as that is the life the baby would be “accustomed too” should he be in the custody of the other parent.

She’ll be filling her paid for penthouse in Manchester with crushed velvet and Swarovski vases before the ink dries on the agreement.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she has a credible legal “team” as she professes too then she could walk away with a financial package that would allow her to “mirror” his lifestyle. So if he has a 10 bedroom mansion then it would be entirely reasonable (in the eyes of the court) for her to request a multi milllion pound property for herself and her child, as that is the life the baby would be “accustomed too” should he be in the custody of the other parent.

She’ll be filling her paid for penthouse in Manchester with crushed velvet and Swarovski vases before the ink dries on the agreement.
Honestly makes my blood boil! Surely CSA, like with mere mortals take into account other children in respect of earnings. Can you imagine being with him 🤮 (bad enough) but having to have an 18 year hoe-baby mummy ‘mortgage’.
She makes my skin creep. The whole family think they are a Lidl Kardashian fam but that’s being kind. And with all the work they’ve had down wtaf are they going to look like at 40 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.