Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
She thinks shes an expert but I do strongly believe that these ‘influences’ have a duty to their followers to only post factually true information. How would she feel if someones baby suffocated in one of those things based on her saying the NHS use them. People will read that and think oh if the NHS use them they must be safe. Shes playing a dangerous game.
Can I ask where it says the nhs uses them?

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Do Mums get things for themselves at baby showers, is this why they all want them now? It’s ridiculous when they have them in overpriced Hotels, Lucy Meck, Billie Faiers, Sam...it’s so “look at me” isn’t it?

Dani1974

I posted on her ig on her question about baby rice that she needs to ask that question at 6 weeks at the earliest

AngryBird101

VIP Member
you can’t register births at the moment. Which Lauryn will be happy about, gives her more time to hope kyle makes an appearance.
Ohh I never thought of that!

Does anyone think that KW will come around in the end and want to see his son?

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I'm sorry she's nearly 30, just became a parent and still lives at her mums?! 😳 I know for some people due to circumstances there's no other choice but surely the money she's made from orchestrated pap shoots and advertising skinny coffee and the like on Instagram she makes a sufficient wage (not saying it's megabucks or anything) where she could have put a deposit down to buy or rent a simple 2 bed flat?
I assume he’ll have to get her a house to live in, I think that’s what happens isn’t it? Even if he doesn’t want anything to do with her. But I think she’ll have to give it back when baby turn 18 so she’ll be out on her arse again living with her mum hahaha

I weaned my baby at 5 months due to horrific reflux as per dietician and pediatrician advice and only give him porridge and veg. They advised not to give him baby rice until 6 months because it can be really bad for their digestive system before then, even if it is for 4m onwards. He has prune porridge to make sure that he can go to the toilet etc.

My partners grandmother suggested baby rice in a bottle at 8 weeks to get him to sleep through, we were livid. It's so bad for them before they are ready. And gripe water before a month... theres a reason they say it's not for one before a month and there's a reason infacol is for from birth.
You can almost forgive a grandmother, that’s what they did years ago, so different now though with all the information that’s available to anyone....from speaking to people like midwifes and HV’s....which Lauren should probably try rather than taking advice from randoms online