Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
She got 5.4 million impressions on her Instagram that's definitely not irrelevant darling! If the girl earn a living from brands paying her to post what is your problem! Every social media person does this 🙄

And you know these were staged? Were you the pap? Cause I've been on holiday with my husband and have been papped loads and I can promise you we didn't "call the paps"
Ohhhhh Jesus Christ. Instagram impressions don’t measure a persons fame.

Who’s your husband then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Why should Annie need to understand that this baby is her child’s sibling?! The baby’s own dad doesn’t even want anything to do with it, so what makes you think Annie is going to be like “oh yes I’ll need to make sure my kids get to know the brother/sister given to them through their dad fucking a fame whore and a fraud”
I agree I don’t think it’s Annie’s responsibility or place to make sure her kids see that baby, that’s kyles job, that’s probably the last thing on Annie’s mind right now

ChloeBee

I find it funny.. 'I get through endo with ibuprofen and breathing' hmm not saying she doesn't have it but I have a condition similar and have family with endo, I have surgeries, tramadol, oramorph and anti sickness from being sick with pain as do other people with it! She must be a medical marvel!!

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
I bet she’s fuming that no one cares about her enough to offer a magazine deal for the baby gender/name reveal 😆

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
No response so let’s see what trash The Sun spits out tonight....utter boring shit no doubt....about £50 worth of garbage

Ok I feel sad for Annie....
I can not even begin to understand the heartache Annie must feel everyday, specially with that fame hungry twat ramming her ‘miracle child’ down her throat. Equally devastating that the innocence baby boy has be born into this 😕
Kyle is the scum of the earth too, and I’m seriously willing Annie to be strong and walk away from that absolute filth

Juliet

Chatty Member
Its just so bizarre to me somone would come on trying to derail the thread because they seem to have a vendetta against Annie, when the thread is actually about Lauren Goodman.
Making out like you’re Coleen Rooney, going on about your wag status and trying to spill secrets like you think no one else on Tattle is privy to this info, doesn't make you anymore believable or valid. It makes you look like a prick hun.
Seems bizarre at first, but when we know it’s actually Lauryn herself - not so bizarre 😂 going by her recent behaviour anyway!

It’s.................Lauryn Goodman.

• Haha

Its.tea.time

The comments on DM are gold.
Someone there makes reference to LG accepting £1000 per month “in the interim” while a top up application goes through the courts for an additional “ £3000 per month and a house”
Surely this can’t be right, but if it is, she’s laughing all the way to the bank!

• Wow

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Annie is absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe that lauren, I Bet Kyle won’t want anything to do with the baby but will pay her money every month. Her and her sister are both desperate for fame
Annie is gorgeous and what a body!! I also like her fashion sense.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame whore yes ok then
Babes who’s talking about Annie? Only you... you seem obsessed, I wonder why that is? Yes Annie gained followers, but when do you ever see her posting ad’s etc answer me that? Everything lauryn posts is an ad 🤣

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Can we all ask this question. Who's the money grabber here? Cause Annie knows Kyle has been cheating on her for ten years non stop. She still birthed three children from him. Took him back after he shagged that Laura Brown in the back of their FAMILY car where their children sit. And then even took him back after he fathered a child with Lauren. Let's all ask this question clearly if Annie has taken him back she has absolutely no self respect and is clearly staying for the lifestyle and handbags. The blame should be on Kyle and Kyle only. Kyle slept with the prostitues on lockdown yet he seems to be unmarked in all of this.
He's hardly come out unscathed 🤣 the papers have been gunning for him with the breaking lockdown stuff

• Heart
Lived opposite them growing up! Use to play together etc use to go to same secondary school too but I’m older! Always been desperate lol 😂 she lost her v at 13/14 while her parents where away and she had boys over 🙄
Great tea spilling - So awks if she reads this, expect a DM to be sliding into your inbox from one of them haha. Mind out, she's Mike Tyson if you didn't know! x

• Haha
it makes business sense to marry him. She not get much without marrying him and if and when he does it again she can take him to the cleaners. Not without being married

BDY_97

VIP Member
Guys I honestly don’t think she is lauryn but in my opinion it’s probably one of her sisters or friends 😂

Albs

I know a girl who has had a baby with a married man & the baby now has the same first, middle & surname as the father🤦🏻‍♀️ Reminds me of lauryn so much, only thing different is his poor wife is still aware.
What is wrong with these women.

• Sad
  • Wow

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Yet see above...you said she has never met your husband!? I'm very confused
She's talking about Annie and I think you're talking about Lauren?

Also that sounds like a secure relationship... my husband is never allowed out of my sight or he might be tempted by all the vaginas being literally thrown in his face 🤣

• Haha

Bonnie Bisou

The hunger for fame is embarrassing I've only just discovered them from seeing this thread. What are their desperate claims to fame amongst them?
Chloe the sister was a glamour model, ex on the beach the big brother....can’t actually find anything on Lauryn apart from hanging off her sisters z list fame and all that goes with it.

cherries25x

He’s grim but she’s rotten proper begging the Walker surname for an unwanted baby 🤢 if she’s all set for being this single mum why on earth is she begging it ! Baby Walker ?! Why would you give your baby a strangers surname ! Kyle ain’t no more of a dad to that baby than I am . She is weird and a beg
Exactly this!!!! Having ‘baby walker’ stitched onto the sleepy head & ‘baby walker’ on her sisters post the day she announced her daughter was born, like please stop you’ve embarrassed yourself enough hun, why would the baby not have HER surname?? Just for it to be on the birth certificate for easy dealings with lawyers/csa I take it 😂😂😂 mug

• Haha